Finally did it + Need advice

idontevensteven

Reaction score
Hey guys got my first system a week ago its a full lace system china wholesale perfect color got it for $150 Got it done at A touch of hair in Melbourne
$160 for the cut in but they're always done before the first hours up. Heres where I need advice seems my sweat/scalp breaks down tape fast
and at night I have a tiny bit of trouble with the back of my system sliding up a tiny bit i have to pull it down and push it down although after 5 days in
its kinda just sitting there at the back I mean it never got close to falling off but you know how do I stop that? Also the hairlines fine but its a bit lifty at the very edge
(I didn't get the tape right on the edge on some parts because first time doing it myself)

As I said I use Walker no shine tape, and have a hair system made of lace. I want something that can last a little longer and with be a stronger attachment
I've seen people use glue so I know its a bit stronger. Thanks! Also anyone whoes thinking of going for a system just do it man I'm so happy I've been looking
in the mirror every day got compliments no one found out its doesn't feel uncomfortable or anything the only problem is you gotta take a little bit of time
to work on different attachment methods so you know whats best for your skin oh and its slightly harder to itch my head sometimes I mean I can easily
just its a bit different also my heads no more itchy than it used to be thank god so yeah any advice would be great thanks!
also if you wanna know where to get cheap and good systems inbox me

Noah

Reaction score
Hi IDES

Congrats on making your move; I hope it will be a big success for you. As you say, it will take a bit of experimenting with different adhesives and methods to get the perfect one for you, but it sounds like you're off to a good start.

As for the slipping system, there are a few possible solutions. First, you could use a stronger tape, such as Ultrahold tape, for the back. It is less invisible than the no-shine, but that probably doesn't matter at the back. Second, you could use a strong grade anti-perspirant like Maxxam on that part of your scalp. Thirdly, you could use a scalp protector on that part of your scalp to give a better surface on the scalp side for the tape to stick to - HD sell several types. Fourthly, you could order your next piece with a thinskin patch at the back rim to give a better surface on the system side for the tape to stick to. Try one or more of these and I am sure you can cure this.

Do you have any tips for other new users for an inconspicuous transition?
That is something people often worry about.

Noah

shookwun

Reaction score
Nobody ever posts pictures.

Show us your hair piece so other's can get an idea of what to expect.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever posts pictures.

Show us your hair piece so other's can get an idea of what to expect.

I think I'm going to order one today. I shall post pictures when it comes in a few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered it.