Finally A Fairly Honest Video .....................

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

I guess you really need a woman to do the questioning so other women dont feel to pressured to give false answers to not look like a b**ch.
It seemed like it was going SO downhill she started to ask "what if he had a personality" which was basically a signal to say "youre making us all look shallow"

I especially loved that the ONLY 2 who really seemed to outright say they liked bald guys were around 2mins in and not very attractive.

In the end she says "well there you have it, some yes's, some no's"..... no dummy it was pretty much 95% no's.

Im in a mood today

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I guess you really need a woman to do the questioning so other women dont feel to pressured to give false answers to not look like a b**ch.
It seemed like it was going SO downhill she started to ask "what if he had a personality" which was basically a signal to say "youre making us all look shallow"

I especially loved that the ONLY 2 who really seemed to outright say they liked bald guys were around 2mins in and not very attractive.

In the end she says "well there you have it, some yes's, some no's"..... no dummy it was pretty much 95% no's.

Im in a mood today
LOL, most the best looking ones said NO!

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can not throw all the women in the same pot.
There are women who like balding (or don't care) and other women who do not like it.
The flavors are different.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can not throw all the women in the same pot.
There are women who like balding (or don't care) and other women who do not like it.
The flavors are different.

Yes, didnt you watch the vid, the chubbies apparently like bald men.... who'da guessed! The attractive ones all pretty much said no, except the one who had a bald ex. The ONE

wait after the chubbies there was the OBVIOUS drunk women who could have probably been asked to you f*** dogs, and she would have slurred out a "yyyyyeaaaaah"

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't stand watching bullshit videos such as this one, so I didn't. But I already know what will happen in it. Some women will be honest and say "No!" other women will virtue signal. Then they pretend to care about "le epic presonalityzsz". Do you really think you will get an honest answer from a woman with a camera in her face?

The truth is that women are more superficial than men. Source: https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

" She explained that physical attractiveness appears to act as a gatekeeper for potential mates. If a man meets a required level of physical attractiveness, then women are willing to consider his personality characteristics, the study revealed.

However, the new findings, combined with previous research in which women have reported that personality is more important to them, suggest that women tend to underestimate the true importance they place on a man's physical attractiveness, Fugère said. "

Basically when you fit her standards of being attractive (80% of men are regarded as unattractive in the eyes of women, mind you). Then your personality matters a tiny bit (don't be aspie).

Face the facts, being bald makes you less attractive if you can't make it up with other physical traits you're fucked. Of course not literally.

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't stand watching bullshit videos such as this one, so I didn't. But I already know what will happen in it. Some women will be honest and say "No!" other women will virtue signal. Then they pretend to care about "le epic presonalityzsz". Do you really think you will get an honest answer from a woman with a camera in her face?

The truth is that women are more superficial than men. Source: https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

" She explained that physical attractiveness appears to act as a gatekeeper for potential mates. If a man meets a required level of physical attractiveness, then women are willing to consider his personality characteristics, the study revealed.

However, the new findings, combined with previous research in which women have reported that personality is more important to them, suggest that women tend to underestimate the true importance they place on a man's physical attractiveness, Fugère said. "

Basically when you fit her standards of being attractive (80% of men are regarded as unattractive in the eyes of women, mind you). Then your personality matters a tiny bit (don't be aspie).

Face the facts, being bald makes you less attractive if you can't make it up with other physical traits you're fucked. Of course not literally.

Balding unattractive aspie checking in! :(

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, didnt you watch the vid, the chubbies apparently like bald men.... who'da guessed! The attractive ones all pretty much said no, except the one who had a bald ex. The ONE

wait after the chubbies there was the OBVIOUS drunk women who could have probably been asked to you f*** dogs, and she would have slurred out a "yyyyyeaaaaah"

Yes, i saw this video and you know what?
None of these women are attractive to me, absolute NONE.

You see?
The flavors are different....What appeals to you is unattractive for me.

Again, you can't put all women in the same pot.

I'm also never angry or disappointed when a woman says to me " you are not my type."

You know why?
The taste (sympathy, attraction) for a person is stored in the brain...Genetically programmed

i have since i can think the same taste for a woman....She looks pretty much the same....
My favorite type of woman always looks similar...since i can think.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i saw this video and you know what?
None of these women are attractive to me, absolute NONE.

You see?
The flavors are different....What appeals to you is unattractive for me.

Again, you can't put all women in the same pot.
Only if you've got a very big pot.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also never angry or disappointed when a woman says to me " you are not my type."

You know why?
The taste (sympathy, attraction) for a person is stored in the brain...Genetically programmed

i have since i can think the same taste for a woman....She looks pretty much the same....

blackg

Reaction score
Had to laugh at this. I love how at the beginning of the video the girl presenting stated;

"Hey, I don't mind.. hair or no hair. If you're confident I'll probably give you my number."

Sure, babe.
145.jpg

Call me..

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

You know why?

I have always said I will never blame a woman for not wanting a bald guy, how can you? I will though however say
1) it stinks
2) I hate those videos where they "act" like it doesnt matter.

That why in my OP I stated it takes a woman asking to get an honest response from another woman. Just come clean.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The signs of a woman virtue signalling about baldness:

1) Mentioning fugly actors like Willis, Statham and fuckin Captain Picard. No woman truly likes them, it's a MEME, a made-up sentence exclusively crafted for virtue signalling. Ask them to choose between one of the three and any other handsome fullhead main character actor of Hollywood: the bald f*** will NEVER get chosen. Why? Because bald is ugly and fucks your image up, big time.

2) Mentioning that personality is most important. I personally know men with incredible intelligence and great personalities: yet they don't rake pussy; what gets a man laid is looks and at least normal personality (no autism, aspie). The personality+bare head=good NEVER works. Why? Because women may find such a man likeable, but will NEVER choose him as a sexual partner given ANY other option with hair is available.

3) Body language. The tone of the voice, the eyes, the movements: look at them when they say 'baldness doesn't matter'. Even a child would see that they are lying and just spouting what they personally consider 'politically correct'. Lies, lies, lies.

Women who virtue signal are despicable. They prevent truth from coming out and become public. They delay MY f*****g CURE.

Instead, I respect those who say No: LOOK AT THEM, THEY NEVER LIE.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ :45 "No, because I like boys with long hair"

@ 1:11 "Thick brown hair"

Holy f***, I need to get that transplant or Follica needs to hurry up so I can get the hairline back and grow it out pronto.

I have actually been feeling nostalgic for my long hair again, but of course, the hairline is vital for that. Been feeling better about my hair lately as it's been 14 months since starting the big three and my hair is in much better shape than a year ago.

Anyway, no surprise about the video. Hair matters, motherfuckers.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That correspondent is liar as f***. She said that she dated bald guys before because it's all about "confidence". Noway a woman 7.5/10, 8/10 like her would date a bald guy simply because he's confident. Unless he's 8.5/10 facially and 6'4 with mesomorph build and big frame.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Horse shoe pick up is the true GOAT.

Took him around twelve months of footage before the pristine release of this debut

G A M E > Everything else

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Took him around twelve months of footage before the pristine release of this debut

Faker than Donald Trump's hair. Noway a woman will keep talking to a stranger guy, especially a bald stranger guy for that long. Bald guys are seen as creeps by women, they think we're pedophiles or rapists or some sh*t. Look, end of the talk. Baldness is a death sentence when it comes to dating and attraction, you have to have superior genetics to pull off the bald look and attract girl, if you don't have it or have average genetics, your dating life is technically over, will you still able to get girls ? Well maybe, but they will be +250 lbs wanting a provider to buy them tons of food. Denying the truth won't make things any better, actually it will make it worse. Being delusional and having unwanted hope will get you into trouble and will crush your soul really hard when you face the truth, so facing the truth already would be better. Actually this isn't for you because you're more good looking than most of us, it's for ugly, baldcels like myself.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is more honest than usual but that doesn't mean there's isn't lots to hate.

0:15: Premise of video: she personally couldn't care. I wonder if she'll try and push that narrative? LOL

1:00: from a no doubt super demanding 5/10 who would only consider a bald guy if he's still 8/10 masculine great facial structure who worships her:

"If he's older, sexy, got a bit of money" the excited little dance wiggle and the smile the presenter does, at the mere f*****g mention of money could be a hateable gif.

1:20: OK this girl is honest but she's past NW2 herself! Which is even visible on this shitty quality video (which by the way is ridiculous, even a shitty smartphone takes semi-professional videos now and this youtube channel is seemingly trying to be "professional", it's 2017)

1:27: "I don't mind as long as he has a really good personality" the "bridesmaid" sash makes this almost believable.

1:38: The wincing facial expression and tone of voice the presenter keeps using to ask them all about personality like "Go on, just say it matters" and the premise of the video, referring back to the start. Even returning NW2 girl sounds like her arms been twisted with her nervous laugh after lying.

1:52: When the 2nd girl (most honest of the video) says "I would think about it" you can just see the presenter wincing at her, nodding, willing her on and then she says "but still no" and presenter reacts like "aw f*** I thought we had her there"

2:01: I think this was the only somewhat genuine, non-arm twisted answer from a girl regarding a bald guys actual looks "They look sexy" great! From 2/10 30 year old with braces (?)

2:07: Worst liar award here. I think she may be drunk.

2:11: "Now not because there aren't many guys my age that are bald" this speaks volumes actually, doesn't have to consider it right now, too many guys with hair to choose from. I like her honest thinking, but then she fucks it up hilariously "There's actors I like that are bald?" "OK who's your favourite bald actor" "..... (oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t have to actually think of one) Bruce Wills? (is he stll alive?)"

2:45: Oh god trigger warning:

"If it's like Phil Mitchell then nooo..." (What half of bald guys look like even in shape, even if he is quite overweight it doesn't matter)

Phil-Mitchell.jpg

"If it's like Shane Ward then yeaah!"

singer-shayne-ward_150797-1600x1200.jpg

THIS is a bald guy in her tiny f*****g mind?! And I chose a fairly close buzzed picture to at least illustrate why she think he's "bald", normally he's not even that close to stubble, just a clearly dense NW0:

d031dd3fc1764a35a3d16a4967248eaf.png

f*** the rest of this video I'm done.

blackg

Reaction score

This video has already done the rounds on here, where it was evicerated, and rightly so.