Fight In Ukranian Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah it looks like he grabs his hair and tries to rip it off, but its not a wig because you see the guy again and he still has hair, the bald guy you see is someone else.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL. That response should show everyone on this board the type of person this emex is.

Everyone remember his offer to take me into the woods with him in Canada or something? And then how psycho he got when I didn't jump at it? He probably wanted to get me alone out there or something lol.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yeah it looks like he grabs his hair and tries to rip it off, but its not a wig because you see the guy again and he still has hair, the bald guy you see is someone else.

I"m not so sure. It's entirely possible. One time I see it does look like that. Another time it looks like a wig. But it's not like it's so far off. I'm surprised no punches were thrown regardless.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
LOL. That response should show everyone on this board the type of person this emex is.

Everyone remember his offer to take me into the woods with him in Canada or something? And then how psycho he got when I didn't jump at it? He probably wanted to get me alone out there or something lol.

No but I remember the many times when you have volunteered to beat someone up.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course you do. You follow my posts around like white on rice. So you don't remember those posts from him? Curious!

At least you will be bald soon and then finally you can understand what the bald people here are talking about.

Oh wait, you already consider yourself bald. It'll be wonderful when you finally realize what it truly feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.