Fight In Ukranian Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Watch this video: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/ ... ideosearch

Now when the camera switches to the upstais brawl, tell me what you see and how it relates to hairloss in a way. It's amazing that the person looked as if he went right for it. You have to look closely to see it.

Watch how the guy pushes someone and then in retaliation, he just reaches for and rips the hairpiece off of the guy's head and like tosses it. You can see he meant to do it too. Even funnier, notice how the fight stops once he rips the wig off.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
That is hilarious, the look on his face.

Really shouldn't have worn a wig. Although I don't see how the event relates to hairloss, other than one man involved happens to be bald...

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
Really shouldn't have worn a wig.

Why not? If it makes him feel more comfortable then why not?

He shouldn’t have been fighting though, what a bunch of pathetic losers, they don’t even know how to fight.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Why not? If it makes him feel more comfortable then why not?

Why not!??? Didn't think I'd need to explain.

Because he's just been beaten up, had it ripped off and humiliated on TV!

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:

So what you are saying is people should not wear wigs because they might get beaten up and have it ripped off or are you saying he should have known in advanced that day he was going to get beaten up and not wear it? :roll:

You know nothing about the guy, before you know he could have been like UM or HP and been crippled by hairloss and this was his only way to live a normal life. The wig could have helped him to get to where he has in his career and live a normal life...

I personally wouldn't wear a wig, but I think if you are someone who is really feeling hairloss is holding you back in life then wy not give it a try.

IBM

Reaction score
Its sad to see mean people. And it wasnt funny. BTW that was a very good hairpiece.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Hammer87 said:

So what you are saying is people should not wear wigs because they might get beaten up and have it ripped off or are you saying he should have known in advanced that day he was going to get beaten up and not wear it? :roll:

You know nothing about the guy, before you know he could have been like UM or HP and been crippled by hairloss and this was his only way to live a normal life. The wig could have helped him to get to where he has in his career and live a normal life...

I personally wouldn't wear a wig, but I think if you are someone who is really feeling hairloss is holding you back in life then wy not give it a try.

That's not what I said, but I agree but that's another matter. I'm struggling to see your logic, if I said a man who died in a car accident 'shouldn't have driven that day' would you conclude that I'm saying 'He should have known he'd die in a car accident that day, and as a precaution never drive his car, ever'? You can say something with the benefit of heinsight you know.... :roll: And in heinsight it certainly would have been better to have never worn a wig than to have that happen to him and become a laughing stock.

Cassin

Reaction score
Nobody is wearing a wig...

They're confusing the the bald guy with the full headed haired guy since they're side by side.

The guy standing up makes a grabbing motion for the top of the guys head and shakes his fist which they're confusing with tossing a wig away, which doesn't exist.

Talk about seeing what you want to see and imagining things...

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
:mrgreen: To be honest, I wasn't sure if I saw a wig either as there was a lot of confusion. I just assumed there must have been one going by the first post.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
What on earth would make anyone think there's a wig involved in that video? :mrgreen:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:

They're confusing the the bald guy with the full headed haired guy since they're side by side.

The guy standing up makes a grabbing motion for the top of the guys head and shakes his fist which they're confusing with tossing a wig away, which doesn't exist.

After the fracas, there are two bald guys next to each other. The one closest to you is not who I was referring to.

Look closer!

Cassin

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Cassin said:

After the fracas, there are two bald guys next to each other. The one closest to you is not who I was referring to.

Look closer!

I have seen this like 7 times now...no there isn't.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
no theres no wig. at first i thought there was but after seeing it again there clearly isnt. you can see the guy who gets his head groped and he isnt missing anything. hes just standing next to a bald guy.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
I have seen this like 7 times now...no there isn't.

Well I have seen it and I believe there is.

And no one here said anything about the guy being "persecuted". Some people just like to run with their theories it seems.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its tough with that video. I mean it's entirely possible that it was the guy's hand covering the guys head. But that's not me looking for somethhing and complaining about persecution. It's just something I noticed. Man some people just look to create conflict it seems.

If I can, I'll try to get a still shot but it's gonna be very grainy since it's very small.

Cassin

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Its tough with that video. I mean it's entirely possible that it was the guy's hand covering the guys head.

It is his hand....I am 100% certain. I have my laptop hooked up to my HD flat screen and watched the video on it to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.