Fevi Released - Did It Do Anything?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it will. The only reports of setting working are topical (unlike the study), so topical fevi would do well.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been out the loop a while.

I work in Medical Advertising and Feviviprant (advertised as an asthma and anti inflammatory drug) has a launch date in a 3-4 months.

Did this do anything at all or completely useless?

Are you sure ??? You mean a "final drug" on the market in 3-4 month ?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard seti helped calm the itching scalp which is what I need. If it does come out for prescription tho how would one obtain it for off label use?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope it's true. Just will add it to my current regimen and hopefully will slow down this curse even more. Maybe some regrowth or thickening too?

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope it's true. Just will add it to my current regimen and hopefully will slow down this curse even more. Maybe some regrowth or thickening too?

I like your regimen. Do you feel it has helped at all? Have you considered adding LLLT?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe he is right : "Novartis is currently undertaking a Phase III clinical trial programme for fevipiprant, with the hope of filing for regulatory approval by the end of 2019."

Btw, don't be fooled... Fevipiprant wont be a magic bullet...to got regrowth you will need to cover all angles :

- Anti androgen ( dutasteride is the best )
- Growth Factors ( Minoxidil enhanced with tretinoin for example) + maybe stemoxydine.
- Derminator is really importants with maybe LICL use for the Wnt Agonist or WAY
- Feviprant to inhibit the pgd2

Last edited:

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, just to LOL, i asked a quotation for 5g fevipiprant on Alibaba, they quoted me 5470 USD for 5gr ! Ha Ha Ha ( With 30usd for shipping ).

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe he is right : "Novartis is currently undertaking a Phase III clinical trial programme for fevipiprant, with the hope of filing for regulatory approval by the end of 2019."

Btw, don't be fooled... Fevipiprant wont be a magic bullet...to got regrowth you will need to cover all angles :

- Anti androgen ( dutasteride is the best )
- Growth Factors ( Minoxidil enhanced with tretinoin for example) + maybe stemoxydine.
- Derminator is really importants with maybe LICL use for the Wnt Agonist or WAY
- Feviprant to inhibit the pgd2
Thoughts on minoxidil replacement? Since f you up in the face.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like your regimen. Do you feel it has helped at all? Have you considered adding LLLT?

Been using min for close to 9 years and been needling for almost a year now. Hair has become much stronger ever since I started needling for sure. Stands straight up and isn't lifeless like it used to be before. It hasn't gotten worse or anything, and it has improved my hair. I need to take some new pictures. Had all my old photos on my phone that broke down a few months ago, so that sucks. I stopped using oils.

I do want to try laser, but the helmets are so expensive. At least the good ones out there.

I'll probably buy one anyway, then I'll try regenera and hopefully fevi when it comes out.

I am also interested in trying min with retin-a, but I am not sure if it's a good idea since I am needling too. I do it every 3 weeks nowadays. Thinking about the infection risks and sh*t.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti had failed, which works in similar way, not very hopeful
Seti is an extremly weak version , even at really high dose , than Fevipiprant . In fact, setipiprant failed on each and every clinical trial made ( failed for asthma , failed for Androgenetic Alopecia, failed for allergies. While Fevi was a success on each clinical trial.

So, great news. Not telling it will work, but is something that definitive, need to try.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Seti is an extremly weak version , even at really high dose , than Fevipiprant . In fact, setipiprant failed on each and every clinical trial made ( failed for asthma , failed for Androgenetic Alopecia, failed for allergies. While Fevi was a success on each clinical trial.

So, great news. Not telling it will work, but is something that definitive, need to try.

I associate you with negativity and keeping hopes down. I’m conflicted on this.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is fevi actually the bigger brother to seti or are they just namesakes.

I know people will snigger, but there are at least some on here who have had results with seti, where as no one has used fevi and as far as I'm aware there has been no data on people using it for hair loss in studies?

Just a question from someone uneducated on the matter!

fevis.JPG

As you can see from the pic fevi seemingly has a family of four with two other "piprants" that I have never heard of before in the DP2 antagonist line.

Just wondering if it's a strength thing or they actually have quite different mechanisms of action within the body and that's why the other ones have never been mooted as potential hair loss treatments?

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure ??? You mean a "final drug" on the market in 3-4 month ?

You work for Novartis then?

Yes, I work for Novartis. Why not.

Posting any sort of proof is risky to be honest. The only on docs I have are company specific. it's not like I'd troll over this it likely doesn't even work so you shouldnt care.

Anyway I think it's Q4 2020 anyway for an actual release btw, not 3-4 months I misread it. There was absolutely no mention of hair loss anywhere in the data I got given anyway.

Probably useless.

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn great if true

At least it's no turkish dick cream. This might actually have some effect, so I'm excited

Last edited:

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is almost certainly going to ripping expensive, in my opinion. So much so, it will probably be out of reach for most balding folks.

A few reasons why it will be expensive:
  1. It’s a brand new drug, and new drugs nowadays are generally expensive.
  2. Because it’s a new drug, there are no generic alternatives.
  3. It’s a one-of-a-kind treatment, the only drug in its class (and therefore, no direct competition to help bring the cost down).
  4. It’s being hailed as a ‘game-changer’. A high-performing drug can demand a higher sticker price.
  5. It’s approved use will be to treat severe asthma that cannot be controlled with other medications. In other words, sales of the drug will not be driven by volume (lots of patients taking it), but by a small subset of asthma patients, whom will be charged a lot of money for the drug (Novartis has to make their money somehow).
  6. The cost of other asthma medications, some of which run into the hundreds of dollars per month (Zileuton, another unique oral drug for asthma that was released about 20 years ago, is an example).

How expensive will it be without insurance? Put it this way, a one month supply of oral Zileuton tablets for asthma, without insurance, costs about $3300 USD at my local Walmart. I think it’s probable that a month supply of fevi will also run into the thousands of dollars, even more expensive than Zileuton. Needless to say, this is both cost-prohibitive, and poor value (it’s effect on hair growth is nowhere near strong enough to justify spending that much money – you are better off getting multiple hair transplant treatments if you plan on coughing up that much dough).