Feels Fuckin Amazing To Show Fate And Genetics The Middle Finger

shookwun

Reaction score
How do you figure? Grow out the top. Skin fade the sides. Blend in your bird's nest. That or buzz and shave it.

Mad?

this is being generous with a NW2A, NW2. Let's not get carried away how ridiclious a NW3 would look.

mens-short-back-and-sides-hairline.jpg

eb7e897e29e27254201e2bdd4f38fa59.jpg

PHXVQfe.gif

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can guarantee your dick becomes 20% less powerful as will your orgasms when you continue for more than a month.

I was in the same boat, no sides for a month, then watery sperm and 80% erection with weak *** orgasms. I'm a fit guy with NW2 but after watching Thanos, I unironically want to shave my head and keep it shaved. My hand be my gf.

Fortunately I don't look like an incel with the chrome dome. My dick's more important than hair for me, even if it doesn't see a pussy down the road. I don't mind though thanks to internet.

Just my story, OP.

Yeah f*** that sh*t

100% of hair over 100% erection quality anytime

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
this is being generous with a NW2A, NW2. Let's not get carried away how ridiclious a NW3 would look.

View attachment 87615
View attachment 87618
View attachment 87616

Dude, you are probably a bit old.

An undercut is just short on the sides. That's it. Nobody said pompadour or slick back.

The last time I was at the barber shop, a man probably fifty got an undercut. He had a birds nest. The way it was cut, it blended his balding in with the fade. It looked good. He actually looked middle age. A hood barber is great.

Another look is doing a undercut, shirt faded or skin faded sides, and fringe forward or just downward if someone has a huge forehead and receded hair line.

A good barber, bit of beard, and or stubble looks good. There comes a time where you just bite the bullet and buzz or Shaving is your alternative.

I suspect that you are much older since you automatically assumed that undercut is a forehead haircut lol also, I get your hair is Norwood? Likely more than mine do, this isn't something that you can do. It's ok.

shookwun

Reaction score
Dude, you are probably a bit old.

An undercut is just short on the sides. That's it. Nobody said pompadour or slick back.

The last time I was at the barber shop, a man probably fifty got an undercut. He had a birds nest. The way it was cut, it blended his balding in with the fade. It looked good. He actually looked middle age. A hood barber is great.

Another look is doing a undercut, shirt faded or skin faded sides, and fringe forward or just downward if someone has a huge forehead and receded hair line.

A good barber, bit of beard, and or stubble looks good. There comes a time where you just bite the bullet and buzz or Shaving is your alternative.

I suspect that you are much older since you automatically assumed that undercut is a forehead haircut lol also, I get your hair is Norwood? Likely more than mine do, this isn't something that you can do. It's ok.
I have been sporting the 0.5mm fade long before you became irrelevant, nancy.

comb over undercuts are in :D

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
having a non-meaningful life causes depression for 95% of the cases out there. typically these people all share similar characteristics - loneliness, lack of hobbies & social life. oddly enough this mild depression is normal and such feelings are warranted when you act reclusive and sedentary. Put these people in a social setting, have them volunteer and put more meaning in there life and suddenly they are seemingly happy!

Procrastination, isolation these are all natural causes for depression.

However, people with hairloss are most vulnerable to these outcomes if they dont act accordingly.

Not quite. Ther's a difference between depression and just feeling "down". Depression is a serious brain disorder caused by changes in brain chemistry. Although, yes, all those things you mentioned can contribute to it or make it worse.

blackg

Reaction score
Not for me dude, I have curly hair been holding a NW1.5 for 3yrs since 16yrs old. Temples have thinned 1cm upward. Father is a NW2.5 at 40yrs old, no crown loss. That isn't to say I'm clear though. Anxiety made me obsessive over my hair, most say I exaggerate however, that better than denial.
I was once at the stage where people around me were saying I have "paranoia" with regards to my hair situation.

Now though, they understand.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not for me dude, I have curly hair been holding a NW1.5 for 3yrs since 16yrs old. Temples have thinned 1cm upward. Father is a NW2.5 at 40yrs old, no crown loss. That isn't to say I'm clear though. Anxiety made me obsessive over my hair, most say I exaggerate however, that better than denial.
why are u here if u arent balding then lol

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk dude, I'm honestly very afraid of loosing my hair further than what the males related to me have.Being on this site brings me comfort with being able to talk to people openly about what affect me the most. I wear hats 24/7 & my hair isn't even that bad, I'm just an overthinker.

I've developed social anxiety from my hair situation cause I fixated on how I expect it should be. I friend zone girls the moment I can tell there interested in me & now gays are interested in me because of my behaviorism while having social anxiety (Non generalized). It's just the anticipation of not knowing your end game with hairloss is a complete demon in itself.
u r mentally challenged, mate. u need to see psychiatrist

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I'm not mentally challenged, evidently enough you don't seem to no what "non generalized" social anxiety is. It's we're you have anxiety in particular locations rather than everywhere. In my case that involves, Malls, supermarkets & places I have to take my hat off. I never said I have panic attacks; just don't feel comfortable.Being mentally challenged is not being able to rationalize your thoughts thus leading you down a destructive path. My social anxiety is not disorderly, as I wasn't born with it; I have a causation...Vanity.

I'm in college for computer science, and I have my own mortgage at 20yrs old. Something's working in this mentally challenged brain. Oh, and I'm also very satirical, so you're gonna have to try harder than that. Good day.
same here but im norwood 6 and 24 so its sensible . yours is mental illness cuz nw2 isnt really a flaw

ive never had a job and i cant bring myself to go to college as a young baldie. its gotta be hell to do so

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm honestly sorry to hear that, have you been hitting the gym? If so I've personally noticed that my focus on appearance is slowly shifting towards physique as I see progress in gym.

I guess you're right, it sucks we accept women for all their artificial ploys to attract men; and they can't accept the one thing men can't really change.

It's like b*tch at least I still have eyebrows & you don't. Lol
i need to get off my *** and do so lol

and yep, red pill 101