Feels Fuckin Amazing To Show Fate And Genetics The Middle Finger

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetics are like diarrhea, you might have won this round but it'll be back with a vengeance.

I know but you know what?

Ageing..genetics .. let them come... let them all come..im prepared and im willing to make the most out of the shitty hand that i got dealt with

Positive crew checkin out

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but you know what?

Ageing..genetics .. let them come... let them all come..im prepared and im willing to make the most out of the shitty hand that i got dealt with

Positive crew checkin out

love the avatar man

f*****g loved that film when i was kid

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
people are saying that finasteride causes depression, but i know in my case it made me feel a lot better as i knew that the DHT wasn't ravaging my follicles anymore.
finasteride stopped me shedding, i remember before finasteride every single hair that fell out would remind me of male pattern baldness, same with waking up in the morning and seeing all of the hairs on my sheets would ruin my day. (i could collect them and they would look like a lock that had been cut out by scissors) and rubbing my hands through my hair and having a hair come out every single time
but finasteride at least keeps me secure that my (remaining) hair isn't being destroyed and I have enough for a decent hair transplant result

shookwun

Reaction score
people are saying that finasteride causes depression, but i know in my case it made me feel a lot better as i knew that the DHT wasn't ravaging my follicles anymore.
finasteride stopped me shedding, i remember before finasteride every single hair that fell out would remind me of male pattern baldness, same with waking up in the morning and seeing all of the hairs on my sheets would ruin my day. (i could collect them and they would look like a lock that had been cut out by scissors) and rubbing my hands through my hair and having a hair come out every single time
but finasteride at least keeps me secure that my (remaining) hair isn't being destroyed and I have enough for a decent hair transplant result
having a non-meaningful life causes depression for 95% of the cases out there. typically these people all share similar characteristics - loneliness, lack of hobbies & social life. oddly enough this mild depression is normal and such feelings are warranted when you act reclusive and sedentary. Put these people in a social setting, have them volunteer and put more meaning in there life and suddenly they are seemingly happy!

Procrastination, isolation these are all natural causes for depression.

However, people with hairloss are most vulnerable to these outcomes if they dont act accordingly.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how was ur initial experience with finasteride?

basically watching people lose 3-4 points of SMV just due to hair i'm nearly ready to neglect all the potential sides and just jump on finasteride asap to save my social life from it's death sentence given out by the grand jury norwood reaper himself

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how was ur initial experience with finasteride?

basically watching people lose 3-4 points of SMV just due to hair i'm nearly ready to neglect all the potential sides and just jump on finasteride asap to save my social life from it's death sentence given out by the grand jury norwood reaper himself

I made the same mistake of thinking about possible sides of Finasteride but eventually went to it expecting the only problem with helping my hair out would be the mental barrier of actually jumping on it. Turns I got 0 side effects but just a bit less shedding... no improvement or the return of hair I lost a month earlier.

You are just going to get more depressed if you think Finasteride guarantees you anything and that only making the jump is hindering you from restoring your hair.

Try it, if you get sides, stop using it, simple as that. There is no incurable disease you get from trying it that there is no return from.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made the same mistake of thinking about possible sides of Finasteride but eventually went to it expecting the only problem with helping my hair out would be the mental barrier of actually jumping on it. Turns I got 0 side effects but just a bit less shedding... no improvement or the return of hair I lost a month earlier.

You are just going to get more depressed if you think Finasteride guarantees you anything and that only making the jump is hindering you from restoring your hair.

Try it, if you get sides, stop using it, simple as that. There is no incurable disease you get from trying it that there is no return from.

The biggest mistake is too start too late

Saving norwood 2 is more worth the supressing dht then norwood 3 if you know what im saying

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetics are like diarrhea, you might have won this round but it'll be back with a vengeance.
Post of the quarter.

shookwun

Reaction score
Shaving, buzzing, undercut, etc are all the options to your disposal. Good luck.
Undercut should be removed from any balding mans denotation and vocabulary.

the idea of an undercut while balding, it doesn't get any more comical then that

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

the idea of an undercut while balding, it doesn't get any more comical then that

How do you figure? Grow out the top. Skin fade the sides. Blend in your bird's nest. That or buzz and shave it.

Mad?

blackg

Reaction score

Yep, grow the sides long and look like a social recluse instead.

SupremeLeaderofHairlets

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can guarantee your dick becomes 20% less powerful as will your orgasms when you continue for more than a month.

I was in the same boat, no sides for a month, then watery sperm and 80% erection with weak *** orgasms. I'm a fit guy with NW2 but after watching Thanos, I unironically want to shave my head and keep it shaved. My hand be my gf.

Fortunately I don't look like an incel with the chrome dome. My dick's more important than hair for me, even if it doesn't see a pussy down the road. I don't mind though thanks to internet.

Just my story, OP.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can guarantee your dick becomes 20% less powerful as will your orgasms when you continue for more than a month.

I was in the same boat, no sides for a month, then watery sperm and 80% erection with weak *** orgasms. I'm a fit guy with NW2 but after watching Thanos, I unironically want to shave my head and keep it shaved. My hand be my gf.

Fortunately I don't look like an incel with the chrome dome. My dick's more important than hair for me, even if it doesn't see a pussy down the road. I don't mind though thanks to internet.

Just my story, OP.
and my dick waa totally fine when u took it. doesnt mean im gonna guarantee the sane for OP