Feeling terrible again!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think he should be able to apologize to his offenders publicly and be re-instated.

IBM

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
His religious thread became offensive to some people on the forum. I was offended by the comments of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow and he was not even banned. And HTGT had major involvement in the conflict.

DoctorHouse this forum is about hairloss. Not only cures but everything that hairloss affects. Please dont bring other stuff in threads which hairloss concerns. As far as i know religion and conflits between users has nothing to do with hairloss.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
His religious thread became offensive to some people on the forum. I was offended by the comments of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow and he was not even banned. And HTGT had major involvement in the conflict.

excuse me? what did I say that was so insulting...jayman has offended MANY people on this forum..heck he has even made fun of balding men on this forum!!

The only thing in that thread that I said that could be seen as offending is calling jews a cult....however, and this is not an excuse, he called JWs cult members numberous times in that thread...then he goes back and puts me calling jews a cult in his sig....trying to make me look like the ***.

Not to mention posting a pic of jesus on a cross and for his location writing "killing jesus" if Christians dont find that offensive then i dont know what to think...Im sure many people complained about that.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
IBM, I agree with you totally. Unfortunately there is a section of this forum that has been labeled Off topic miscellanous intercourse of brilliant minds which specifically says its related to non hairloss issues. I certainly apologize for placing it in Taug's feeling terrible again post. I was doing it kind of in a comically way but I guess it might of been off topic. So since I am mature enough to realize when I have overstepped my boundries, I would like to apologize to you for that and I will stick to the topic on how Taug's feels terrible again about his hairloss. Taug, I am sorry you are feeling terrible and I hope things get better for you. I honestly think your a great person and I hope you find the help you need professionally some day.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
HTGT, I must refrain from making a comment to you on Taug's post as it would be considered off topic and I will not overstep those boundries.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pondle said:
Whether or not you have a girlfriend or lose your virginity are definitely things that are partially within your control. It's all about attitude and making the effort to meet more people. Taug would rather sulk in his room. :roll:

Agree 100%
I think the fear of failure causes Taug to make up excuses not to try.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Whether or not you have a girlfriend or lose your virginity are definitely things that are partially within your control. It's all about attitude and making the effort to meet more people. Taug would rather sulk in his room. :roll:

Agree 100%
I think the fear of failure causes Taug to make up excuses not to try.

Taug, you need to get out there man! Don't stay inside all your life and just get out there! Don't let this hairloss ruin your life!

When I go out and chat up girls in bars I get rejected all the time BUT I am not giving up that easy! I am just going to try and enjoy myself and if I meet a girl along the way then GREAT if not then there is always next time. And don't try to achieve physical perfection and just be YOURSELF! I am sure that there are girls out there that will like you as you are!

Sean68

Reaction score
hows the nourkin going dave - have you got it yet? do you think it
tastes like soil?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
hows the nourkin going dave - have you got it yet? do you think it
tastes like soil?

I got it on Sat and yeah it tates disgusting but I am willing to take it everyday if it is going to benefit my hair!

Thanks Sean for telling me that its only £30 on ebay! I don't think I could folk out £50 a month! Those Chemists really do like to take advantage of people!

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taug please stop posting lame threads like this, if this was my forum I'd ban your ***.

John the owner of four forums but not this one

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think anti-depressants is the answer. What Taug needs to do is to get out there and meet people. He needs to get a social and interact with people. Easier said than done but he could always go out with his sister and her friends? I go out with my cousin and his friends all the time now and I am so glad I did! Before I was hardly ever going out and became quite depressed sitting in my room on a Sat night!

GET OUT THERE TAUG MAN!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Good advice Dave, :lol: Taug needs to get a job, one that will bring him into contact with other young people, hopefully they'll be able to coax him out of his shell.
Klink what forums do you run?

G

Hey Taug, 21 y/o virgin recluse here, I've been suicidal before, it seems something happens that stops me every time I'm holding the knife, God maybe. Anyway, my reasons for depression may be different than yours. I lived in a place I doubt anyone here could imagine, for nine years, I could go further in detail, but not now. Thanks to that and the fact I've never had a father, I have almost zero skill in this world, it's pathetic, but I'm slowly learning, drove a car my first time last week (21, never driven, lol...). There's always a voice in my head saying, "suicide", or, "hmm, you think you'll ever have a life? No, you fool", it's hard, but it's getting better.

I started St. Johns Wort, that's helped, I'm trying to be more social, that helps, going outside helps, but it's still not great. Umm, advice is cheap, but I will say this, nothing is ever black and white, or yes and no, look over the situation thoroughly, you may find a solution. If not, then try some of the things that help me. But I'm thinking the only cure is getting a real life, for me anyway.

Anyway, PM me if you want.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Good advice Dave, :lol: Taug needs to get a job, one that will bring him into contact with other young people, hopefully they'll be able to coax him out of his shell.

he needs to be a cashier across the street from his school, preferably accross from the sorority houses. I worked at a job like that once. It was so fun. I talked to every hot woman who walked into the store. And great view too.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
s.a.f said:

he needs to be a cashier across the street from his school, preferably accross from the sorority houses. I worked at a job like that once. It was so fun. I talked to every hot woman who walked into the store. And great view too.

you talked to everyone....but it got you no where...your still a virgin just like him.

beaner

Reaction score
I think these posts should just be ignored from now on and he'll stop whining. You guys are just feeding him what he wants. Notice he made the first post and then just sat back and waited for the pity party to begin and hasn't said a word since. Pretty lame coming from a guy with practically no hair loss.