Feeling pretty low....

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I agree its buzz time. Go on dutasteride and Roagine foam for one year. Then re-grow the hair to see if there is any improvment. If not then get off the drugs coz there is no need for them. Then look into a possible hair transplant.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
get on the big3 dude...try it.

and I agree that you shld just shave them off. No offense there.

SpriteGoblin

Reaction score
malibujoe said:
Sorry..but it looks like a bunch of pubes are growing on top of your head. I think you would look much better just buzzing it all off.

Well im a little surprised by your comment really, as i thought we were all in the same boat on here, but for the record i completely disagree with you. i certainly wont be shaving it off as i look ridiculous with a baldy head, yes even more ridiculous than with my thinning hair! but ive begun taking the big 3, only been a week with the propecia but the pyscological and confidence boost its giving me knowing ive finally taken the plunge with it is unbelievable.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude give the shaved look a try. Actually people tell me to not shave it off and I still do. For me @ least I feel better, and i got some nasty *** diffusion too. @ least if it doesnt look good it feels cool lol. You can actually see some of my old posts where i contemplate buzzing for the longest time and finally do. And you know what, even with my big forehead I feel way f*****g better. Guard 0 it and dont look back!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
MacAttack said:
Dude give the shaved look a try. Actually people tell me to not shave it off and I still do. For me @ least I feel better, and i got some nasty *** diffusion too. @ least if it doesnt look good it feels cool lol. You can actually see some of my old posts where i contemplate buzzing for the longest time and finally do. And you know what, even with my big forehead I feel way f****ing better. Guard 0 it and dont look back!

dude your hair loss is not even 1/4 as bad as his.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
u sure about that?

Attachments

• DSC00379.JPG
    DSC00379.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 486

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey spritegoblin, although your hair is really thin all over, you still seem to have your hairline intact despite it being thin which can be a really good thing if you respond well to rogaine and finasteride. In my opinion, i dont think it looks bad at all during the second pics when its not under harsh light. f*** what malibujoe says, do what you feel looks the best even if thats not shaving it and give the treatments a shot. Some of the success stories here peoples hair have looked a LOT worse man, check out assignment zero and arash to give two examples off the top o my head. Their hair was completely thin everywhere much worse than yours, but they responded very well and have almost no visible baldness now. IMO with the coarse hair you have and your thinning pattern you really could be a good responder, just give it several months and make sure to use rogaine and finasteride (or dutasteride). Good luck.