Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no Idea what you are talking about, I'm talking about seeing the world and gaining life experiences rather than sitting at home playing the ps5. My main residence is in the UK is that the third world now?
How tf can you not get what I'm talking about lmao. My dad travelled the world all his life, that's how he met my mom. A big reason he travelled was to get laid like you're suggesting. And the quality of the women were low just like I'm suggesting

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no Idea what you are talking about, I'm talking about seeing the world and gaining life experiences rather than sitting at home playing the ps5. My main residence is in the UK is that the third world now?
He can do that without getting STDs from taking advantage of a 75 IQ Thai woman

It's genuinely f*****g morally disgusting what you're doing by the way

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
fark i cringe so hard at condescending travelcels who think they "know" life because they have "traveled"

lmao ok
You guys want to argue because you are stuck at home alone, then cringe at guys who have partied every night throughout there 20's 30's.

carry on doing what you are doing its your life to lose.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
How tf can you not get what I'm talking about lmao. My dad travelled the world all his life, that's how he met my mom. A big reason he travelled was to get laid like you're suggesting. And the quality of the women were low just like I'm suggesting
I said go and experience life, I didn't say bring your dirty laundry back home with you.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys want to argue because you are stuck at home alone, then cringe at guys who have partied every night throughout there 20's 30's.

carry on doing what you are doing its your life to lose.
Changing goalposts now lol. First it was southeast Asia Maxing now it's just partying lol. Which to be fair socializing is important and I actually agree there. Just not degenerate normie low IQ partying. That's not even meaningful socialization that's just being on drugs with strangers

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad travelled the world all his life, that's how he met my mom. A big reason he travelled was to get laid like you're suggesting. And the quality of the women were low just like I'm suggesting
Whatever ill feelings you have against your dad, have no baring on my life, or what I have experienced living it.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You f*****g some third world Bangkok woman saying "white man reeeeeechhhhh!!! Sexxy time!!!" Is practically rape. How do you even know she is consenting?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if a man from the UK visits a 100 countries he's not allowed to have sex in any of them because @Isaac Newton claims its rape?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if a man from the UK visits a 100 countries he's not allowed to have sex in any of them because @Isaac Newton claims its rape?

318hv+--eNS._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the incite next time i'm abroad i'll pack the ps5 and spend all the time playing that.