Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you re saying i need to move to a poverty country so women think im rich and sleep with me for being rich
The problem is you are naïve and dismissive, because you ultimately enjoy this persona on here as it gets you attention.

If You understand the concept of being a small fish in a big pond, you would understand that you current predicament is down to you being essentially a nobody surrounded by an endless supply of somebody's.

What would make anybody choose to be with you, when they can just pick somebody higher up the food chain?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is you are naïve and dismissive, because you ultimately enjoy this persona on here as it gets you attention.

If You understand the concept of being a small fish in a big pond, you would understand that you current predicament is down to you being essentially a nobody surrounded by an endless supply of somebody's.

What would make anybody choose to be with you, when they can just pick somebody higher up the food chain?
Well I can't be that naive if i'm already aware of that hence why i feel bad about missing out.
Also - I don't "enjoy" my persona on here or my life. Idiot.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I can't be that naive if i'm already aware of that hence why i feel bad about missing out.
Also - I don't "enjoy" my persona on here or my life. Idiot.
its not naïve to be aware of a problem, its naïve to not know the solution.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your eyes have only witnessed a limited view of life. That's why your solutions are equally limited.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.. that's your interpretation of what you are hearing.
I mean what are you saying then because that's definitely what it sounds like.

Sounds like typical degenerate creepy yellow fever bullshit. If anything that's just going to make him more depressed. Meaningless gold digger casual sex with ugly low quality trashy 80 IQ women hoping for a green card that for all intents and purposes is prostitution lol

I like op but I am getting tired of him saying the same thing over and over to be honest. We all know the real answer- put in the work to self improve and find a meaningful relationship with a real woman (not the degenerate bullshit that you're telling him to do)

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously that's difficult though and I'm in the same position except a lot worse. To be honest I don't think I'll ever self improve lol

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys seem to look at things like there is a prize to be gained at the end of doing something, instead of realizing the experience gained is the prize in its self.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, that's your interpretation
My dad coped with third world subhumans too and they all dumped him. My Indonesian mom was like 85 IQ and had zero in common with my dad and divorced when I was like 7 years old and raised me like utter f*****g sh*t so the consequences can be f*****g dire as hell. That's why I'm so fucked up. Birthed from a bald guy and his degenerate relationship with a third world dumb woman

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad coped with third world subhumans too and they all dumped him. My mom was like 85 IQ and had zero in common with my dad and divorced when I was like 7 years old and raised me like utter f*****g sh*t so the consequences can be f*****g dire as hell. That's why I'm so fucked up. Birthed from a bald guy and his degenerate relationship with a third world dumb woman
I have no Idea what you are talking about, I'm talking about seeing the world and gaining life experiences rather than sitting at home playing the ps5. My main residence is in the UK is that the third world now?