Feel Like Crying Affecting Me Bad

G

I would suggest shaving your head.

You may not like the idea but it may be a benefit to your scalp condition and will stop you looking at your hairloss so much.

Hopefull, if all gets better and your hair grows back later in the year you will have a nice surprise when you start growing it out.

This is all the advice I can offer.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Man.... At this point you are just driving yourself CRAZY.

Here's what you need to do to achieve inner peace:

A) take a few days off of work. 4 would be good.

B) Shave your head completely bald. I mean completely bald. You will achieve incredible insight from this. Shave it bald and look yourself in the eye for an hour. You'll love it.

C) Put on a cap and then go down to the local tanning salon. Goal: not to get "Tan" but to get your head a natural color over the next couple of days. Don't get a BURN! Use sunblock.

D) sign up at a gym. Not to overcompensate and become a juicehead. To make your body strong which will make your mind and soul strong. DO NOT become a juicehead. Just get fit. YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS I PROMISE YOU.

E) Keep your hair very close cropped or shaved but keep a regimen active. Eventually things will level out and you will begin regrowing hair. You are not a freak of nature, you are a human like all of us. Try a more potent regimen by researching on this site but keep a regimen up.

F) eventually you may regrow hair.... or you may not. Either way. If you've followed this plan you will have regained your life. One way or another, you have to still live it. Take control. Right now you are floundering.

Good luck. PM me if you need help.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
If i do shave my head what treatments should i be on too ease the irritation and pain?? Really thinking about doing it had enough.

Inflamal, Folligen and moisturser?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, make sure to wear a hat when outside for a good while. The last thing you need is sun induced irritation (you'll maintain a healthy color on your scalp without direct sunlight). Use whatever you have in your arsenal to make your scalp feel good.

And you don't have to BIC it. I mean just clip it as close as possible. If you want to go all the way and actually shave it, then do so.

But being miserable with visible hair that is going nowhere today is not helping you. It is not going to miraculously spring back anytime soon.

Do what I said and you will be straight.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
How can i relieve the pain, think i now how to get rid off the itch but is infamil the answer.

If anybodys had this problem before, please tell me how you overcame it??

God male pattern baldness is crap!!

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
KEVING said:
How can i relieve the pain, think i now how to get rid off the itch but is infamil the answer.

If anybodys had this problem before, please tell me how you overcame it??

God male pattern baldness is crap!!

Weren't you supposed to have a derm appt last night? What happened?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
KEVING said:
Ye, read my first post

thanks

OK - got it - it got lost there amidst all the other posts.

Your prognosis at least sounds good.

Being your derm couldn't tell you squat - it looks as if its up to us to heal you!

You said you already tried emu oil.

I'm thinking you need to condition the sh*t out of your scalp.

1. Easiest way to do this - go to your local Rite-Aid or CVS Pharmacy and find a $6.00 bottle of 100% pure aloe-vera gel. Apply liberally to your scalp 1 - 2 x per day.

2. Alternative - go your local GNC Health Shoppe - and buy a little $6 bottle of Vitamin E oil. Apply liberally. Way greasier than the aloe vera gel - but vitamin E oil is supposed to be good for just about anything that ails ya.

3. My own personal favorite: Iamin Hydrating Gel. Not only does it soothe and heel and feels great on your scalp - but it has the added advantage of being a copper peptide. Many of us used this stuff daily prior to folligen and tricomin.

http://www.nextag.com/buyer/outpdir.jsp?search=iamin

Keep the faith.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Sugestions:

Try quitting the nizoral.

Switch from Theraputic T/Gel to T/Gel Anti Itch formula.

Cut down on the masturbation.

Just kidding on the last one...

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Sugestions:

Cut down on the masturbation.

quote]

Or at least put that Vitamin E oil to work when & where needed :toma:

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Will do that thanks. So what do you think the pain is. Would the only way to treat it be inflamal??

Thanks

Going to go on holiday and cut my hair beforehand then use Tricomin Inflaml, Vitamin E oil and finasteride. Hopefully by the time it grows back ill have none of this issues!!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude go hard and do everything to fight male pattern baldness. The one thing you cannot do which is ironically one of the hardest things to do is to NOT LET IT GET YOU DOWN.

Your what? 20-30 years old? If your LUCKY, that is if you don't get shot, die from cancer, get hit buy a car strees out and have a heart attack. You might just live to 80 years of age?

Thats gives you 60 year's and 50 of those your gonna be old and wrinkly buying the cheap brand toilet paper that makes your *** sore because you are paying off a morgage. Don't waste what good years you have left. Or you will be twice as upset in the future. It will get worse unless you stop it from happeningl

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you apply the Iamin Hydrating Gel? Do you use it once a day and leave it on overnight?? I find it hard to get it on the scalp?

Any suggestions on application if i don't shave my head?

Thanks

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
KEVING said:
What gel is it Iamin gel or Tricomin Iamin gel?

It's called Iamin Hydrating Gel and is available here:
http://www.nextag.com/buyer/outpdir.jsp?search=iamin

and probably also available at your favorite on-line pharmacy.

It's a gel.

Squirt a dab on the end of your finger - and begin working it into your scalp. I use 4 or 5 dabs to do my entire scalp.

I always keep a tube around for when my scalp gets irritated or sunbunt. Love it!

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
"An ounce of acceptance is worth a ton of potential "cures" in my book."

Stingray, really appreciated what you said here! But at the same time, acceptance doesn't mean that you throw in the towel either. If I can change something and it is within my power, I'm going to do it. But, if I am limited and can't change it, then, yup, I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I appreciate your posts as you tend to be very candid and get right to the jugular.

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys appreciate it. I think its just the speed that ive lost hair over the last few months its just the shock. Ok im going to shave my head and use evertything i have in my arsenal to beat this Irritation and pain and get rid of the spots.

Can you now add to what i have on my list or take away;

1. Folligen Lotion - Would that be better than the spray??
2. Inflamal - Take away the pain thinks its inflamation.
3. Iamin Gel

Please help. Do you thinkn ill get my scalp back to condition after 2 weeks??

Thanks

Friendo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you shove minoxidil up your ***? That's straight up weird, it's an oral drug.