Feel Like A Teenager As I've Been Ghosted

brownhair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've known this girl a few years now, but only really started talking to her more so around Christmas last year. We don't talk daily, usually a couple of times a week. Unfortunately she moved away last year so we don't get to see each other often

Couple of weeks ago she messaged me randomly telling me that she appreciates that I make an effort with her, it's a shame we aren't in the same city, that her friend thinks highly of me (more so than ex's and other guys she's seen in the past) and that she'd like to grab a drink when she's next around in a couple of weeks. She also said that we should go away somewhere for NYE- I can't as I'm already off abroad then and she 'jokingly' hinted to come with. Which realistically isn't possible.

We've spoken a couple of times since then, I asked her what dates she was down, she responded with she was unsure of the exact dates and only telling me how long she was down for and the date she leaves again which I thought was a bit confusing. I also posted something on Instagram about how I drunkenly booked a trip to Amsterdam, she commented saying that's the sort of thing she'd do. I told her to neck a pint of cider and to drunkenly book it too. Which she said she would. I know this kinda chat is rhetorical but she asked me when it was I was going. I told her the dates.

Aaaaand I think I've been ghosted. She hasn't read the messages despite them being there for 5 days, she's (obviously) been online. She's posted different Instagram stories etc, including one today which I actually commented on and again- seems I'm being ignored as she hasn't read/replied and posted more stuff on Instagram.

I feel kinda pathetic posting this here but I don't understand how people can just stop talking? If I've lost interest in someone in the past, I've been honest on how I don't think it would work. If I've argued or disagreed in the past, I wouldn't ignore. I don't see why she'd say the stuff only 2 weeks ago about looking forward to coming back down to now not even a reply. I hope I haven't come across too persistent either, by commenting today despite not getting a reply the other day.

Anyway, just gonna leave it now I guess. Will be interesting to see if she messages when she's down.

And us guys get a bad rep?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the feeling. But for me it's the other way around. I ghost this girls. I'm a bad guy.

AlanBurgesstL3Z

My Regimen
Reaction score
In our time, Instagram has already become a diagnosis of arrogant behavior, most of the girls there are only chasing recognition and popularity, and you can't build a relationship with such people.

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a teenager I was all the time studying and spending time with the books. My only regret

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for you. It was the opposite for me. I had good grades but never spend more than 2-3 hours in raw with the books or papers.
All my assignments on child development where done here https://www.topessaywriting.org/sаmples/child-development. I still learnt all the materials but when it comes to writing something - i am awful with that. Prefer to do something more pleasant.

Last edited: