Fast Food & Hair Loss

G

>>I swear stupid people shouldn't reproduce... >>

Now that would leave us with very few new births now wouldn't it?

Brucelee

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
hair mchair said:
I read in Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth that the Zone diet helped him to regrow hair. I read it in a book, so it MUST be true.
I seriously hope Spencer did not put that in his book.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Actually, not that interesting. Spencer has always had a full head of hair. Do you have any before pictures of him without hair, or any pictures whatsoever that evidence he was ever losing hair? Neither do we.

He also claims that his hair loss stopped because he was taking 5mg of Proscar daily. So it wasn't by any means a diet centered treatment. He was OD'ing on Propecia, basically... supposedly. Even spencer would not state that he'd drop the Propecia for a good diet, and rely on that to save his hair. So ... no.

HairLossTalk.com

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Plant killer

I HATE plants. Plants must DIE!!!!!!!!!

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Actually, not that interesting. Spencer has always had a full head of hair. Do you have any before pictures of him without hair, or any pictures whatsoever that evidence he was ever losing hair? Neither do we.

He also claims that his hair loss stopped because he was taking 5mg of Proscar daily. So it wasn't by any means a diet centered treatment. He was OD'ing on Propecia, basically... supposedly. Even spencer would not state that he'd drop the Propecia for a good diet, and rely on that to save his hair. So ... no.

HairLossTalk.com

After reading his book and seeing pictures of him, I feel like he's just one of those guys who had a very very mild hair loss problem and totally exaggerated his problem. My brother and cousin are like this too.