Fantasy Football (soccer for the Americans)

HansGrubered

Reaction score
I just couldn't stop myself from making tons of transfers ,feck knows how many points i dropped.

still,good fun though!

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell I completely forgot about this! No wonder I came last.

I do know quite a bit about football... ...honestly!

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Woo Hooo!

5th place!

Now that I officially have SETANTA I am looking forward to next season where I can actually keep up with everything.

You made quite a come back. Now is a good time to study the players who did well ready for next year.

HansGrubered said:
I just couldn't stop myself from making tons of transfers ,feck knows how many points i dropped.

still,good fun though!

You really did make a lot of transfers!!! lol

ali777

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Now is a good time to study the players who did well ready for next year.

I enjoyed it... My team didn't score as well as yours, but I had a relatively stable team, ie, there wasn't much change from one week to the next. I actually won my "head to head" league, the last time I checked I was leading the league by 16 points. My only logical explanation for being first in the head to heads is that I scored normal in the weeks when star players didn't perform very well.

If I ever play PL fantasy football again, my midfield will have Ronaldo, Lamps, and Gerrard. I want all three in there :punk:

HansGrubered

Reaction score
ali777 said:
If I ever play PL fantasy football again, my midfield will have Ronaldo, Lamps, and Gerrard. I want all three in there :punk:

i dont think ronaldo will ever be as important as lampard and gerrard again,and obviously not at all if he leaves utd.

i think malouda,anelka,drogba,torres and arshavin will be among the top scorers next season.

the fulham defence were huge this year,very good value for money.

kuyt and
ashley young (good first half of the season)
were also good buys.

i just need to control my apparent transfers ocd i developed over the season and i'll be challenging for that title,maybe :whistle:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
optimus prime said:
Now is a good time to study the players who did well ready for next year.

I enjoyed it... My team didn't score as well as yours, but I had a relatively stable team, ie, there wasn't much change from one week to the next. I actually won my "head to head" league, the last time I checked I was leading the league by 16 points. My only logical explanation for being first in the head to heads is that I scored normal in the weeks when star players didn't perform very well.

Yea it was fun. I was impressed with Lucky UK, he never made one transfer and still came second. That is impressive..lol.

I agree, Ronaldo, Lampard and Gerrard with amazing this season.