Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... RACES.html

This guy needs to get an account here.

article004a4a13a000005d.jpg

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
i read he is taking Propecia

my guess is he is on the big three though

too bad about his loss but this guy could get any woman he wanted with or without hair

money bags royal king william

the way he's losing his hair though would be difficult to do an hair transplant
sucks for him

cheers mates

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, poor guy. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except maybe my arch enemies. To be 26 under that kind of public scrutiny and deal with baldness, especially after he was the "pretty boy"... that's f*****g harsh.

HughJass

Reaction score
Would you care about baldness if you had hoardes of young aristocratic hunnies vying for your attention like he probably does?

think of those parties.........

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Daily Mail is easily the worst newspaper in the UK, they've been doing stories on his hair for years. Ditto Jude Law. People love to read about celebs having the same problems as them.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
poor him. :sobbing:

with all the money him, his idiot father and his Grandma syphon off the taxpayers, he can afford the best transplant money can buy. He could afford a whole head transplant.

s.a.f

Reaction score
nerdwood said:
Time for a Headblade :)
Granny would'nt like it.
aussieavodart said:
Would you care about baldness if you had hoardes of young aristocratic hunnies vying for your attention like he probably does?
think of those parties.........
Yeah but now he knows they're purely after his $ta£u$, before he could convince himself that they were into him for his looks aswell.
Sure he does'nt half half the problems most of us have associated with hairloss but at least we dont have to see ours spread across the national papers.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He got screwed (well, as much as a person who is 2nd in line to the throne can be screwed).

It wouldn't have been a big deal if he had been fugly from the beginning, but he had model looks in his teens. And for him to lose that completely....ouch. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry starts thinning in the next couple years as well.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I feel bad for the bloke, sucks to have this plastered all over the media.

I reckon this gives more credence to the view that Prince Harry has a different father. Harry has a wicked head of hair.

And it is red....

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score
BodyDysmorphic said:
SK!!!

are you going to update your story?

just curious mate

cheers

I will in a little while. :) Things have not changed much, still about the same as I was in my October photo.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I would'nt say he ever had model looks, and yeah Harry's hair is a totally different story, I'd bet he's pretty safe for a few decades.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I would'nt say he ever had model looks, and yeah Harry's hair is a totally different story, I'd bet he's pretty safe for a few decades.

I hope so. Being a bald guy named harry would be a pretty nasty twist of irony. Yep. Thats a really stupid joke.
Maybe not model looks, but he was definitely written about as a very handsome man. He gets the balding from Charles, right?
I'm American, so my knowledge of British royalty isn't perfect.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
this is Harry's father:

james-hewitt.jpg

has quite good hair for his age. But as we all know, you never can tell with genes.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
this is Harry's father:

james-hewitt.jpg

has quite good hair for his age. But as we all know, you never can tell with genes.

A good theory but Hewwitt is not Harry's dad he gets his hair genetics from his uncle (Diana's brother)
[attachment=0:j7akch6m]EarlSpencerMOS_468x594.jpg[/attachment:j7akch6m]

Attachments

• EarlSpencerMOS_468x594.jpg
    EarlSpencerMOS_468x594.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 154