famous 26yr old losing hair

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
poor him. :sobbing:

with all the money him, his idiot father and his Grandma syphon off the taxpayers, he can afford the best transplant money can buy. He could afford a whole head transplant.

:jackit:

This thread is so lame. People on a ‘how to cope with hairloss forum’ suggesting how a guy (who seems to be coping just fine) should deal with his hairloss.

People should seriously stop posting pictures of him on here. If any of you lot saw a group of people passing a photo of your bald head around the office and discussing it you would be weeping in a corner.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
A good theory but Hewwitt is not Harry's dad

are you 100% sure about that? Until the royal family publish DNA evidence there will always be a question mark over Harry's parentage. :whistle:

They don't call him the Half-Blood Prince for nothing.

btw, I'm 99% sure that Charles is a closet homosexual, so you can't really blame Diana for having an affair.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
[quote="Quantum Cat":2hptj55a]poor him. :sobbing:

with all the money him, his idiot father and his Grandma syphon off the taxpayers, he can afford the best transplant money can buy. He could afford a whole head transplant.

This thread is so lame. People on a ‘how to cope with hairloss forum’ suggesting how a guy (who seems to be coping just fine) should deal with his hairloss.

People should seriously stop posting pictures of him on here. If any of you lot saw a group of people passing a photo of your bald head around the office and discussing it you would be weeping in a corner.[/quote:2hptj55a]

do you live in the UK? My taxes pay for William's Propecia. Who pays for my Propecia? That's right...me. :thumbdown2:

you'd be pissed too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
btw, I'm 99% sure that Charles is a closet homosexual, so you can't really blame Diana for having an affair.
And thats why he had a mistress for all those years? :whistle:

Diana had an affair(s) because she married an older less attractive man purely for his status. You can only lie back and think of England for so long ....

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think he diod have model looks...looked like an abercrombie boy

as for harry...nah. charles is def his dad. you can see the resemblence sometimes in the face.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
[quote="optimus prime":45q7wsgj][quote="Quantum Cat":45q7wsgj]poor him. :sobbing:

People should seriously stop posting pictures of him on here. If any of you lot saw a group of people passing a photo of your bald head around the office and discussing it you would be weeping in a corner.[/quote:45q7wsgj]

do you live in the UK? My taxes pay for William's Propecia. Who pays for my Propecia? That's right...me. :thumbdown2:

you'd be pissed too.[/quote:45q7wsgj]

Yea I do live in the UK. The royal family cost us about 60p a year each.

The Queen is respected all over the world. Millions of tourists from all over the world come to the UK to view the palace and see the Queen Royal Guards. They help make London that little bit different from any other city.

I don’t have a problem with the Royal family. It upsets me more seeing an MP stealing expenses or being forced to pay a TV licence for a few channels that are quite frankly, sh*t,( although the BBC website is good). Having to pay benefits for lazy people or illegal immigrants, having to pay National Insurance and taxes for police and hospitals to clean up the drunks on a Friday or Saturday night.

It makes me sad that people in this country would complain about paying 60p a year for the Royal family, but are quite happy to spend 40p for a text to vote in Britain’s Got Talent or The X Factor so Simon Cowell can get rich.

So am I pissed about paying 60p a year for the Royal Family? No...we have much much much bigger issues here than the Royal family.

P.S, you don’t pay for his propecia, he has a job in the RAF, I'm sure he can afford that with his salary.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm been watching Williams hair loss for years, no let up for the poor sod.

The royal family should be disbanded, I hate the whole born to rule philosophy and the royals are just a bunch of upper class snobs who look down their over privileged noses at us the public.

I believe the royals, and aristocratic families in the UK and Europe are much more powerful than people think. f*** the blue bloods :punk:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
[quote="optimus prime":3ndxxfsh][quote="Quantum Cat":3ndxxfsh]poor him. :sobbing:

People should seriously stop posting pictures of him on here. If any of you lot saw a group of people passing a photo of your bald head around the office and discussing it you would be weeping in a corner.[/quote:3ndxxfsh]

you'd be pissed too.[/quote:3ndxxfsh]

I hope he's not on propecia. If he is, they better not use him in any commercials.
To the brits on here:
Is he still with that uber-hottie, whatshername?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Apparently he is on Propecia, or he has tried it, but I think he left it abit too late. Probably tried it for a few weeks and gave up when it did'nt grow back a full head of hair.(a not uncommon scenario)
Yes he's got back with Kate middleton.

optimus prime said:
[quote="Quantum Cat":ah501a2r]

you'd be pissed too.

The Queen is respected all over the world. Millions of tourists from all over the world come to the UK to view the palace and see the Queen Royal Guards. They help make London that little bit different from any other city.

I don’t have a problem with the Royal family. It upsets me more seeing an MP stealing expenses or being forced to pay a TV licence for a few channels that are quite frankly, sh*t,( although the BBC website is good). Having to pay benefits for lazy people or illegal immigrants, having to pay National Insurance and taxes for police and hospitals to clean up the drunks on a Friday or Saturday night.

It makes me sad that people in this country would complain about paying 60p a year for the Royal family, but are quite happy to spend 40p for a text to vote in Britain’s Got Talent or The X Factor so Simon Cowell can get rich.

So am I pissed about paying 60p a year for the Royal Family? No...we have much much much bigger issues here than the Royal family.

P.S, you don’t pay for his propecia, he has a job in the RAF, I'm sure he can afford that with his salary.[/quote:ah501a2r]

Yeah I cant stand the royals either,
True they are good for tourism but when you see Wills and Harry regularly spending £3-4000 a night buying drinks for all their cronies in the top London clubs thats not coming from an R.A.F salary.

Also that fat arsed Beatrice jetting around the worlds beaches with a team of bodyguards in tow. Just like her dad who spends his days flying between golf courses and we're paying for all this just because they were born into a royal family they've done nothing to warrant this life of luxury. :thumbdown2:

Cassin

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
[quote="Quantum Cat":3pwiem3x]poor him. :sobbing:

People should seriously stop posting pictures of him on here. If any of you lot saw a group of people passing a photo of your bald head around the office and discussing it you would be weeping in a corner.[/quote:3pwiem3x]

+ 1

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Apparently he is on Propecia, or he has tried it, but I think he left it abit too late. Probably tried it for a few weeks and gave up when it did'nt grow back a full head of hair.(a not uncommon scenario)
Yes he's got back with Kate middleton.

[quote="optimus prime":2wvki9l4][quote="Quantum Cat":2wvki9l4]

you'd be pissed too.

P.S, you don’t pay for his propecia, he has a job in the RAF, I'm sure he can afford that with his salary.[/quote:2wvki9l4]

Yeah I cant stand the royals either,
True they are good for tourism but when you see Wills and Harry regularly spending £3-4000 a night buying drinks for all their cronies in the top London clubs thats not coming from an R.A.F salary.

Also that fat arsed Beatrice jetting around the worlds beaches with a team of bodyguards in tow. Just like her dad who spends his days flying between golf courses and we're paying for all this just because they were born into a royal family they've done nothing to warrant this life of luxury. :thumbdown2:[/quote:2wvki9l4]

We have our own version of that here in the US, they're just not labeled "royalty".
Its too bad the propecia didn't work for him. As easy as his life as surely been, balding in the public eye like that, especially when you were a sex symbol with a full head of hair, must be tough. Although sleeping with middleton would certainly make it easier to deal with.

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like he's solved his hair situation:

article-0-084DB532000005DC-175_468x645.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cover.html

Here he was last month:
article-1251341-084E1EF2000005DC-5_233x336.jpg

Hoppi

Reaction score
It must be so difficult to save hair when the loss seems to be THAT aggressive.

I can see it being possible but... you'd have your work cut out for you! lol

And that picture on Hello... I don't know how they did that... it could have been many things - but I can say for certain it's not his own hair!

I do hope he has sorted it though or something has been done :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
5920715 said:
Looks like he's solved his hair situation:

article-0-084DB532000005DC-175_468x645.jpg

Yeah who needs a hair transplant when you've got good ol' photoshop. From bald blonde to thick and dark, but the joke is apart from on here hardly anyone will even notice.

Boondock

Reaction score
Well, the daily mail noticed. Here's the headline and first few paras (from the link above)

Wills, the black (haired) prince... and his rather suspicious hairstyle

Could it be a trick of the light? Or is Prince William the first member of the Royal Family to dabble in, dare one say it, a touch of Grecian 2000?
A new portrait of the future king, taken only last month, shows him with a good covering of dark hair.
It is all the more striking because it was taken just before his royal tour of Australia, where a gust of wind left onlookers in no doubt about his thinning crown.

epictetus

Reaction score
That insidious bald-allele propagating via the X-chromosome. Nobody would have ever suspected Diana was a carrier by looking at her.

So much for upgrading the hideous Windsor gene-pool.