Failing My Driving Licence Several Times

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay bro , I know this topic sound weird .
But yesterday I failed my driving licence again . I know this is nothing compared to the hair loss battle , but it is another burden .
I really need my driving licence to go to school, etc ... , but i am fkcing stressed by the fact of driving and with my low self esteem , the monitor keep on yellling on me and bring me down .
Here in france you have the right to do 5 attempt , and if you fail , you have to start all over again .
It will be me 3rd attempt in september .
DO you have any tips for me ?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Confidence is what you need.

Stop building stress around it.
You will surely make it.
Practice with the help of someone who can guide you.
Don't depend on driving class for it .

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence is what you need.

Stop building stress around it.
You will surely make it.
Practice with the help of someone who can guide you.
Don't depend on driving class for it .

That’s the just shave it off and be confident bro equivalent for having the jitters...
He needs some external source to calm him down, which is why I recommend CBD. If he could just flip a switch and be calm, bruh he would have already done so.

But one thing is true, don’t be ashamed of it, I failed 4 times. Nothing to do with intelligence all to do with nervousness.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man ; i have a master 2 degree ( 5th year of law ) of law , but can't achieve to get this fkcing licence . I spend way too much money on driving hour . And the monitor are some stupid dude , always putting me down , and ashamed .
When I told them my level of studies they bullied me even more .

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright full head brah. You haven't specified exactly what you're struggling with? Sounds like you passed the theoretical part but the practical one is the issue? What have you failed on so far with the driving? If it's something different each time it could just be nerves. Find out what the weak spots are and keep on practising.

I know of various people who struggled with driving regardless of their academic/intellectual prowess. There's no correlation at all so the people laying into you are dumb. I know a well to do banker and several medics who can't drive despite trying loads. Yet there are people who are not too bright and can drive well. One passed in the end but he still doesn't "really drive" and it's obvious to all, so I don't include him. You can't rely on him for lifts through town, road trips and taking turns on the motorway. He'll often say no, but it's a good thing as he's not safe. And accidents can really bump up your insurance in the UK. When you see him drive, I feel like he's a noob and you have to watch for him and can't switch off.

I find driving to be calming, forever on a never ending scenic route with close friends and ambient music. No accident yet touchwood, though it's sometimes out of our control. I love driving and cars - passed first pop at 18. My tip would be the same with any challenge even though this one was natural to me: know your subject and practice. Be organised in some way (in your mind in this case), that will calm you when it comes to test time, look forward to and love what you're doing. In this case, the independence a car will give you should be a motivator since a car is not a hobby for you. How to get organised? Sit with people who actually drive well and try to second guess what they'll do and how they're doing it while keeping full road awareness. I remember watching my Dad as a young child in the front seat and knowing what he is doing and wanting to do it. Far too many people fail due to nerves or being ultra careful which leads to mistakes.

You have all the technology and books now. Watch some youtube videos on people failing and passing, but really focus and imagine it's your test and you're in the seat. There are simulation centres in the UK too where you have to avoid dangers on the road. Not sure how useful this is but it gets you thinking. Make driving your life and practise as often as you can. Remember actual drivers drive different to "test conditions" such as both hands on steering and checking the mirror regularly e.t.c. So you need to know the "correct test way" and make it a habit. If you're struggling with parking, since I presume you know what car you will do the test in, there are markings you can place in the rear window corners so you know when to reverse and lock the steering. Or for example to park into a bay, you can do it according to the position of your wing mirror. Look up tips for this because there are many and I have no idea. Know your test area so you don't break the speed limit on streets when the time comes and get used to smooth gear changes with the vehicle.

You can do it with dedication. Maybe change your instructor if he sucks.

It's all in the eyes, vision of a better future and a window to the interior.

A425.jpg

giphy.gif

Thug life, no eyes.

CD026_-_BABY_ON_BOARD-01.jpg

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best way to combat fear is to become familiar with the situation.
Find some Place to drive a car without licence, a friend's backyard, a private parking lot. Even training grounds for driving schools exist.
The place doesn't have to be big, just so you can learn to start, stop, park a car.
Going in and out of the first gear is the hardest.
Make yourself familiar with moving the car until the actions are managed by your subconsciousness. Then you can focus on the traffic.
You don't need to race around, just move a car around safely at walking speed.
For most driving students this familiarity is the hard part, not the traffic rules.

If the traffic rules are are problem go by bike to learn and get familiar.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks guys , I already did 30 driving lesson . And each time i pass this exam I fail .
because of small mistake .
this is so exhausting , and each lesson cost a lot .

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks guys , I already did 30 driving lesson . And each time i pass this exam I fail .

It sucks. I failed my test a few times. I hated it at the time, but in hindsight I wasn't ready to pass.

I became so preoccupied about passing the test I didn't care whether or not I was even a safe driver.

In the end I had more lessons and was a much better driver for it

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t you ask a friend to help you practice?
Real expertise comes from different types of experience.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That’s the just shave it off and be confident bro equivalent for having the jitters...
He needs some external source to calm him down, which is why I recommend CBD. If he could just flip a switch and be calm, bruh he would have already done so.

But one thing is true, don’t be ashamed of it, I failed 4 times. Nothing to do with intelligence all to do with nervousness.

You ignore the word practise in the post.
It will make the difference.

Nervousness in driving exam is very common and can be deal with training.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Diesel cars are very easy for new learner.
Try it.
In petrol cars,need to press acclerator is difficult for the newbie at start.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing is that i am not a " newbie" for the instructor .because usually you pass the exam after 20-25 lesson .

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diesel cars are very easy for new learner.
Try it.
In petrol cars,need to press acclerator is difficult for the newbie at start.

Diesel is good in the sense that the person doesn't stall easily as with petrol. Maybe you don't know what that means as you're from a different country but basically the car won't go cold (engine shut off). After that point, petrol is easier to drive as the bhp and torque is evenly spread out so it's smoother which is easier for a noob. Diesels feel sluggish unless you're in the 'torque zone' and could get some negatives in a test. But really whatever you get used to is cool.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you go on propeciahelp they will say that you are failing ur test because of finasteride lmao.