Facial hair prejudice

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It is a chain reaction caused by the baldness that forces us to do other things to counter it but it leads to looks that are not socially versitile. The most socially versitile look is to have a full head of hair and a clean shaven face. Been that way for the longest time.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It is a chain reaction caused by the baldness that forces us to do other things to counter it but it leads to looks that are not socially versitile. The most socially versitile look is to have a full head of hair and a clean shaven face. Been that way for the longest time.

Where do you live like seriously? "The most socially versitile look is to have a full head of hair and a clean shaven face. Been that way for the longest time" yet everywhere i look here i see people with full heads of hair and facial hair hell i had facial hair before the hairloss.

seb

Reaction score
Where do you live like seriously? "The most socially versitile look is to have a full head of hair and a clean shaven face. Been that way for the longest time" yet everywhere i look here i see people with full heads of hair and facial hair hell i had facial hair before the hairloss.

Danny, you live in the uk. Take a good look around. Most(at least 95%) of bald men, certainly in their 20/30/40s are clean shaven. Wearing facial hair when fully bald is an unconventional look that society despises.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Danny, you live in the uk. Take a good look around. Most(at least 95%) of bald men, certainly in their 20/30/40s are clean shaven. Wearing facial hair when fully bald is an unconventional look that society despises.

If you let it grow, society despises you.
If you shave it, everyone tells you you don't suit it.
**** society and what they think!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

I never heard of it being unconventional...ever...i see all types everywhere and no one cares...well you get few what diss but thats just life either way when i go fully bald i know what look im going for...im not society's b**ch.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It must be nice not caring what other people think. Do you just say **** it, I don't feel like getting dressed and go about your day outside naked or in your undies, at least? You always say exactly whats on your mind to people no matter how inappropriate because you realize you are somehow above it all? Probably not. You probably have that little voice inside your head creating those boundaries preventing you from doing interprative dance numbers besides the freeway offramp wearing nothing but a sock. So your are, like most everyone else in this world bound by social convention making you just as much of societies b**ch as anyone else is. Stop fooling yourself.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It must be nice not caring what other people think. Do you just say **** it, I don't feel like getting dressed and go about your day outside naked or in your undies, at least? You always say exactly whats on your mind to people no matter how inappropriate because you realize you are somehow above it all? Probably not. You probably have that little voice inside your head creating those boundaries preventing you from doing interprative dance numbers besides the freeway offramp wearing nothing but a sock. So your are, like most everyone else in this world bound by social convention making you just as much of societies b**ch as anyone else is. Stop fooling yourself.

please some of the **** you said is common sense not to do anyway why would you go outside in your undies? why would you dance on the freeway in just your socks? i know you trying to prove a point but try to be realistic please...this is about hairloss and me not giving damn about "society" so called claims if they do hate the bald look with facial hair well im giving them a big **** you with that certain look arnt i? and the little voice what stops you doing certain things? it is called common sense look it up...theres always a time an place to say whats "on your mind" again it is called common sense.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
ohyeah?ofcoursesomeofthestuffisaidwascommonsensethatswhytheycallitcommonsenseand****youknow?nawmanyouneedtogetonmyphilosophicallevel"a**h**"youdon'tseemeflippingoffpeopleinthestreetsand****sowhatmakesyouthinkyoucandoitalritghtandofcourseyourgoingtomannuallyquotehalfmypost;/ -_- -_-butyoudon't"see"megivinga****doyou.??rightthatswhatithought

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
ohyeah?ofcoursesomeofthestuffisaidwascommonsensethatswhytheycallitcommonsenseand****youknow?nawmanyouneedtogetonmyphilosophicallevel"a**h**"youdon'tseemeflippingoffpeopleinthestreetsand****sowhatmakesyouthinkyoucandoitalritghtandofcourseyourgoingtomannuallyquotehalfmypost;/ -_- -_-butyoudon't"see"megivinga****doyou.??rightthatswhatithought

Ah nice one but obviously nothing to say again you just mocking others like how you mocked the gyno subject for someone who hates being mocked you like doing it huh?..what is that i smell aaah that is it i smell a hypocrite...i think i am starting to see the REAL reason why people probably mock you in the real world.