Facial Bone Structure

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Masculine bone structure: chiseled jaw and cheekbones. The kind that goes well with being slick bald.

Schwarzennegger is an example.
Tom Welling (Clark Kent from Smallville) is an example.

normal_DSC_6421.jpg

Just found out Tom Welling has Germanic ancestry.

That dude from Germany may have been onto something.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but then consider headshape too, body frame, neck. Masculine structure of the face is most key yup.

CaptainForehead recently I see you discussing steroids, hair transplants and facial structure. Welcome to the dark art of aesthetics :devil:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I've not discussed steroids/bone structure here, but these are not new to me.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
Boris Kodjoe is another one. One of the few guys who I feel slick bald hasn't detracted from his looks one bit. But of course he has a great head shape and the prototypical chiseled "masculine features" (also i'm sure being black doesn't hurt with the bald aesthetic).

blackg

Reaction score
Bone structure is important of course. But I've seen a lot of dudes have their bone structured face ruined by aggressive hair loss.

Especially if the guy has a prominent forehead.
Ya need a frame for dat face!

shookwun

Reaction score
Bone structure is important of course. But I've seen a lot of dudes have their bone structured face ruined by aggressive hair loss.

Especially if the guy has a prominent forehead.
Ya need a frame for dat face!

Spot on.

Almost irrelevant once your hairline goes south, and forehead widens from lack of temple and side coverage. Once your hair goes almost all attraction goes out the door.

Hate this disease.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
shookwun, who's the dude in your avatar?

And how tall are you?

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Spot on.

Almost irrelevant once your hairline goes south, and forehead widens from lack of temple and side coverage. Once your hair goes almost all attraction goes out the door.

Hate this disease.
That's why shaving my head doesn't suit me anymore, and it isn't just me who thinks it family do too but they don't realize it's because of temple recession and thinning on top (you can see the line between the thick hair witch is at the back top part of head and thin hair witch is at the front part of head) and that makes it look even worse. That is why as much as would love to shave my head again, it just don't feel right for the reasons mentioned above.

shookwun

Reaction score
@captain

5'10ish barefoot.

Not sure. Seems like the poster child for bald hope, and what you need to look like to be normal in a world compeiting with privledged individuals

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
what you need to look like to be normal in a world compeiting with privledged individuals

That dude has model looks. In the top 1%.

I actually saw a dude like that (only NW6) IRL. And he was in a suit. I think all the sperm in the dudes around were bowing to his.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say my face is perfect for a bald head, but my head shape is pretty phucked. Its not round, and is kind of pointy. The face is only one factor in pulling off bald.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say my face is perfect for a bald head, but my head shape is pretty phucked. Its not round, and is kind of pointy. The face is only one factor in pulling off bald.
Bingo. Head shape is almost as important as facial structure. Just ask LL Cool J lol...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
539px-Arnold_Schwarzenegger_2003.jpg