Facebook Video Shows A Guy Removing Wig

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive seen these clowns too. him and his brother. f*****g chavs. cant stand people like this. makes me embarrassed to be english.

look at this prick, posing in the mirror, squinting his eyes and tilting his head admiring himself.

glad his bald. him and his chav brother.

hope they get ridiculed everyday for wearing wigs.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Of course the best reading are the commenters making fun of their bald friends

Thought many here would find it interesting

This is how it must have felt like.

1V5-5VhUslb2Aw6wBv_cr9b0QK9CD-jnDNyVabkDiFLIz21T61wopKUYjMRoskDKgcmu_7OOLrrarA3-FBskSWZ-hvdMl4RyuP-RNgBhlUJpvQxGgEa5lRW3Kf4m09__wQ

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen this guy in videos before. Goes from literally like a 4-5 to a 7.5-8 with hair. This is one of those videos that should be shown when some f****r says "It's just hair, just shave it bro."

EXo6dGF.png

that sig though

so tempted spend the next 2 hours disliking all your posts

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
These videos are so hard to watch because it makes us confront just how dramatic hair is to our overall appearance. He goes from a good looking young man to an ugly weirdo back to a handsome young man inside of 30 seconds.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
These videos are so hard to watch because it makes us confront just how dramatic hair is to our overall appearance. He goes from a good looking young man to an ugly weirdo back to a handsome young man inside of 30 seconds.
I don't thing he is ugly with or without hair but the hair makes a huge difference no doubt. Like shook said this is a good last resort for someone who still has good looks and has a high Norwood level.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn, these things are starting to looking pretty damn enticing. I seriously cant figure out WHY they cant get a permanent fake hair system yet.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't thing he is ugly with or without hair but the hair makes a huge difference no doubt. Like shook said this is a good last resort for someone who still has good looks and has a high Norwood level.
With hair he could probably get laid with decent looking women. Without it he would be dating 5s at best.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
He has good head shape and good facial hair , I think he could pull it off. But no doubt he looks better with the "fuckboy" hair

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald wishing is the ultimate frowned upon act in the hair loss talk community. Around these parts even Hitler deserved his dense NW2.

where r u from hi? these morons are from england and are generally despised by most people. cant stand them

id rather fred get a full head of hair than these pricks

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
where r u from hi? these morons are from england and are generally despised by most people. cant stand them

id rather fred get a full head of hair than these pricks
Why are they despised? Never heard of them. You in the UK, sun?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are they despised? Never heard of them. You in the UK, sun?

yes

there f*****g morons. chavs, lads, whatever you wana call them. idiots with their tats and combovers.

the type of guys youll end up in a punch up with because you accidentally barged him or checked out his chick.

all these guys deserved to be bald.

CANNOT STAND THEM

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
who are these guys? i'm from UK and never seen them before