Face Alterations After Use Of Minoxidil For 2 Weeks (pics) – Tips And Advices Needed

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any difference with my skin with oral and topical minoxidil, im using retin-a though, maybe that is helping, i do have fine lines under my eyes but that's because i stupidly applied retin-a under my eyes and it damaged the thin skin and gave me lines. Hope they go away in time.
Retin a thins the outer layer. Its good to have thick skin why men age less than women as women have thinner skin. Yes retina helps with collagen production therefore thicken deeper layer of skin but the outer thickness i find is important to retain especially if there were no wrinkles present. As thick skin holds it structure. Now if there were wrinkle already present then good to slough that off with retin a

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look 10 years older there. Just joking you look exactly the same it's all in your head.

Studio1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel for you @regrettt
I used minoxidil to grow my sparse brows and I ended up with puffy eyes and face
What you need to do is google ‘facial lymphatic massage’ and regularly use this technique to massage your face and drain the fluid through your lymph nodes behind your ears. You will actually feel fluid drain and trickle down at the back of your throat if done correctly. Hope this helps it has been helping me