f*** YOU ALL - DR TAKASHI TSUJI UPDATE

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Small molecule drugs will make complex and expensive cell culturing obsolete. The cure will come in the form a cream in a tube or solution in a bottle. It might be by prescription but probably a cheap OTC lotion at some point. The makers of the most cost-effective solution for hair loss will corner the market forever because their product will be affordable and trusted by many millions of people. And the hair cloning and cell-based hair companies will fade into obscurity, like so much betamax technology.

Ralf Paus said:
One of the biggest mysteries about hair follicles is that these tiny mini-organs follow an autonomous inbuilt clock that drives it through this cycle of growth, regression, resting,” he said.

This clock sits in the follicle itself but we don’t know the mechanism that regulates it. If we understood how this organ actually ticks, we could target it pharmacologically. Drugs that can interfere with this inbuilt clock mechanism in the human hair follicle would be very powerful hair drugs.”

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ralf Paus said:
One of the biggest mysteries about hair follicles is that these tiny mini-organs follow an autonomous inbuilt clock that drives it through this cycle of growth, regression, resting,” he said.

This clock sits in the follicle itself but we don’t know the mechanism that regulates it. If we understood how this organ actually ticks, we could target it pharmacologically. Drugs that can interfere with this inbuilt clock mechanism in the human hair follicle would be very powerful hair drugs.”

Hmm...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's why I think that if in a few years they do not bring hair clone to the market, they will not earn money from it, there will simply be no customers

Hey Jan, you Are Right! Hair cloning will never happen anytime in the future. You can leave the forum now. Goodbye :)

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Jan, Stemson is at least 20-30 Years away.
Human trials in 2040-2045 and commercialization 2050-2060 is realistic scenario.

But it is much more realistic that hair cloning will never happen. You can leave this forum.

Goodbye

And a friend of friend of my friend who works in hair salon told me that hair cloning will be available in 2055, not 2053 or 2057 but 2055, I don't know why is 2055 but never mind I just need to believe in him.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small molecule drugs will make complex and expensive cell culturing obsolete. The cure will come in the form a cream in a tube or solution in a bottle. It might be by prescription but probably a cheap OTC lotion at some point. The makers of the most cost-effective solution for hair loss will corner the market forever because their product will be affordable and trusted by many millions of people. And the hair cloning and cell-based hair companies will fade into obscurity, like so much betamax technology.

Ralf Paus said:

A topical will never be a cure if you have to keep on using it. Because you keep treating yourself for the symptoms.

A cure is one or few treatments, and you don't have to treat it anymore.

Since cloning therapy have come into breast enhancements, i don't think that it will fade into obscurity anytime soon. Its old fashioned the way the treatments are today, regenerative medicine/treatments is the future.

Once we have that breakthrough to fight different kind of sicknesses, it will be like discovering penicillin all over again.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting update.

To all the other spergs in the comment section:
Try to get rid of the soccer team mentality. Some people here are literally married to either idea, either that we will have a successful cure from Tsuji (understandable but wishful thinking) or that we will never have a cure for hairloss (kinda bizarre psychologically, maybe bitter ex-wife syndrome).

Time will tell, have an open mind concerning either possibility but don't grasp at any straw before you spend money. You won't change a thing with your ad hominens or broscience arguments no matter where you stand on the spectrum. Reality does not conform to our emotions, wishes or convictions. Reality is cold and unrelenting and it will reveal itself sooner or later. Until then patience and indulgence my friends.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting update.

To all the other spergs in the comment section:
Try to get rid of the soccer team mentality. Some people here are literally married to either idea, either that we will have a successful cure from Tsuji (understandable but wishful thinking) or that we will never have a cure for hairloss (kinda bizarre psychologically, maybe bitter ex-wife syndrome).

Time will tell, have an open mind concerning either possibility but don't grasp at any straw before you spend money. You won't change a thing with your ad hominens or broscience arguments no matter where you stand on the spectrum. Reality does not conform to our emotions, wishes or convictions. Reality is cold and unrelenting and it will reveal itself sooner or later. Until then patience and indulgence my friends.
Oh yeah. I'm good with that. Just trying to find humor in this situation. People have to be less uptight about these things since it's at a phase where it's not even close to getting to the market.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First apply to treat cancer with iPSCs in Japan. The group is led by Koseki Haruhiko of the Riken research institute's Laboratory for Developmental Genetics and includes Chiba University researchers.

Dr.Tsuji is working in one of the top science centers in Japan, and people call him liar here, lol

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First apply to treat cancer with iPSCs in Japan. The group is led by Koseki Haruhiko of the Riken research institute's Laboratory for Developmental Genetics and includes Chiba University researchers.

Dr.Tsuji is working in one of the top science centers in Japan, and people call him liar here, lol

Dr. Tsuji said in an interview in end of 2018 that he will cure baldness in 2020.

He hasn’t cured baldness in 2020 so he is a stupid motherfucking liar!
It doesn’t matter in which top science center he is working. He doesn’t hold his promises so he is a LIAR b**ch!

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the biggest mysteries about hair follicles is that these tiny mini-organs follow an autonomous inbuilt clock that drives it through this cycle of growth, regression, resting,
Autonomous and we need add asynchronous mini-organs,....., period, very difficult to avoid the problem

"Paus believes that there are still some fundamental questions about the science of hair growth that need to be understood."

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because we can not use meds affecting all hairs at the same time, each phase of hair cycle have different amount of regulators.
We do it every time we apply minoxidil

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just glanced over (again) the interview Organ Tech gave to HairlossTalk in 2016 and back them they seemed so confident and knowledgeable about most of the parts of their research. It's a shame 4 years after that they close shop and become radio silent. I really think they had some legit breakthroughs and I hope they are not lost with the shutdown of the company. Creating new hairs from scratch must be so freaking hard.