Eye Cream To Remove Dark Circles / Bags

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am a bad sleeper and i a developing dark circles and bags

Any good stuff i can put under my eyes that work?

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fellow insomniac checking in (probably half the reason for my hairloss). Is your skin pale? Try eating a lot of carrots to give your overall skin some toning and glow which will naturally take some of the intensity off your emperor palpatine eyes, worked for me. I'd advise against sunlight unless in very small doses with sunscreen.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
U used it yourself?

Yeah I've been using it for two months now. Love it. You can rub a bit into your hairline too if you want to see if a bit of estrogenic stimulation will help your hair. If it does, see the estrogen thread and consider adding something like genistein.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've been using it for two months now. Love it. You can rub a bit into your hairline too if you want to see if a bit of estrogenic stimulation will help your hair. If it does, see the estrogen thread and consider adding something like genistein.
I am really sensitive for gyno, but i will give it a try!

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Going to order it now. Ever tried retin a or other products with good ratings for under eye?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to order it now. Ever tried retin a or other products with good ratings for under eye?

I used differin which is like retin a but newer/better, but you can't put those things very close to your eyes or they can cause eye dryness/irritation.

Estriol you can put anywhere including the eyelids and it's no direct problem. Plus I find the estriol much more effective overall.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used differin which is like retin a but newer/better, but you can't put those things very close to your eyes or they can cause eye dryness/irritation.

Estriol you can put anywhere including the eyelids and it's no direct problem. Plus I find the estriol much more effective overall.
What exactly is the mechanism of estradiol on it for eyes? Research shows woman after the menopauze should use it. Doesnt matter to me though.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly is the mechanism of estradiol on it for eyes? Research shows woman after the menopauze should use it. Doesnt matter to me though.

Nothing specific for eyes. It's just that as far as I can tell estriol is safe around the eyes while retinoids arent necessarily.

Estriol is superior to estradiol due to being a greater ER-beta agonist which is what we want.

See
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...trogen-promote-and-hinder-hair-growth.113077/

Too much estrogen in women after menopause puts them at risk of breast cancer and some other problems. A tiny bit of estriol cream on a healthy man's face shouldnt be significantly dangerous unless maybe you have a blood clotting disorder.

I've been happy with it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
For insomnia, I recommend:

Weight loss
blackout curtains
A fan for white noise
Installing an app on your phone to reduce blue light

That worked for me. I still have some insomnia but it's significantly reduced.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone still watching this thread? Anyway here is my experience. Without seeing your eyes it could be a couple things. Having volume loss under your eyes is a normal part of aging.

Also it could be low level inflammation. Try to find the source of the inflammation. If getting enough sleep doesn't help check your diet. Are you drinking enough? Maybe you are sensitive to dairy. Try cutting out all dairy. And I mean AAAALLLL dairy. It's in everything in America. Cheese, breads with dairy, dairy candies, pastries, some cereals, even McDonalds fries have dairy. Read labels. Cut that out for a few months and see if your inflammation reduces.

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Find some ways to improve sleep - going on zero alcohol for lengthy periods works VERY well for me. Also reading for a while before bed on an actual paper book to move you away from staring at a screen. Exercise every day. Making sure you get sunlight most days. No caffeine after lunchtime.

Asides from that, while it wont fix bags, you can use makeup to deal with the darkness. Use concealer. Dont buy into the irrational nonsense that makeup has to be for women only. Buy brands for women as if you buy any makeup for men you will be paying much more for the same thing just with a packet that says for men, Get a concealer which matches your skin tone and colour. Ask an assistant to help you pick this. Put a small amount under each eye in the morning with a Q-tip and apply gently and gently rub it in until its even. It will conceal the darkness and no-one will have any idea whatsoever that you are wearing makeup - if you are doing properly of course.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What is this differin? Is it being prescribed worldwide? Can it also be used for anti aging effects just like retin a?

Beru

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some methods that I think is quite effective.
- Use cold tea bag over the eyes for 15 mins.
- Go for eye gua sha. It is so relaxing and i think it really helps in blood circulation
- Laneign (I use the day&night one) or Radium eye cream (i only use in the night)

If condition is very serious, you may want to go for eye treatement.. But I feel, a healthy diet and lifestyle is the a must to beautiful eyes =)

https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/refresh-dark-eye-circle-laser/

lizzajohnson10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am a bad sleeper and i a developing dark circles and bags

Any good stuff i can put under my eyes that work?
Not only sleeping but also there are some factors that are cause darl circles:
1. Too much salty food
2. Smoking
3. Rubbing your eyes too much
4. Too much stress
For eye cream, I suggest you Palmer's Skin Success Anti-dark Spot Fade Cream and I used it, and that works best for me...!!