Eye Cream To Remove Dark Circles / Bags

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is usually touted for acne but I don't know that it matters. It's over the counter and relatively cheap. It's the only retinoid that you don't need a prescription for:

It goes really fast but it might work on areas like the hairline or thin areas by itself. If you use a carrier, it probably will last longer and it might work just as well. People react differently to these retinoids so staying out of the sun or using sun block is key. I am unable thus far to determine the differences between adapalene and retin-A. I have used both and I greatly prefer retin-A because I don't like the consistency of adapalene. Unlike estrogel, which goes on with little or no effort, as does retin-A, adapalene is hard to spread.

I don't have to worry about gyno but using a carrier of minoxidil or estriol or both, with retin-A might be of interest for the scalp. For the face, I put retin-A on the main targets, like under the eyes but then I follow up with estrogel everywhere on the face, neck or other sun-damaged areas. This will lower the concentration of the retinoid and estrogen is excellent, nay, fantastic for skin and wound healing. I love the Life Flo Products and I have posted pictures from a couple of years back from Biestro care and it seemed to work great on hair. I only used estriol alone when I couldn't get BiEstro. The estradiol product is good to but I went through it too fast as they sell it only in half the size of the estriol care and Biestro products. These are all USP medications and not herbal-based as many believe/assert.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
my skin officially looks like sh*t from oral minoxidil. you would agree the estriol product IdealForehead posted would be a decent first product to try addressing that route @JaneyElizabeth ?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am a bad sleeper and i a developing dark circles and bags

Any good stuff i can put under my eyes that work?

Tiege Hanley eye cream has done wonders for me.

I used to have very bad skin complexion and bags under my eyes, both are gone since I started using their Products.

People now compliment my skin and think I look younger - 30/31 instead of in my mid 30s

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my skin officially looks like sh*t from oral minoxidil. you would agree the estriol product IdealForehead posted would be a decent first product to try addressing that route @JaneyElizabeth ?
I have been using estrogel which is an estradiol gel and also retin-A under my eyes. I have had some fairly large weight fluctuations and possibly some issues under my eyes but I also use topical minoxidil. You might try derma-rolling the area gently. It's seems as though I am getting great growth though now and I continue posting pictures. Every day it seems as though I see noticeable improvement in the crown and all throughout my scalp hair.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that estriol is likely to do great things for skin and hair, hopefully for guys, without any feminizing artifacts. We must remember however that a slight bit of facial feminization is likely for most to be an improvement in looks and a return towards neoteny.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen is the better anti aging hormone, it just so happens that it's more tricky to balance with men who don't want an excess of feminizing effects.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen is the better anti aging hormone, it just so happens that it's more tricky to balance with men who don't want an excess of feminizing effects.
It's true about balancing. The thing is that estrogen in general from what I can see and read is great for health for everyone. So, with the exception of guyno, for people either not breeding or no longer breeding or who have banked sperm, or really into sports or with jobs that require extreme strength, I don't see many downsides of estrogen. Unless a cis-male has his beard removed, he still won't look female/feminine regardless of what some MtFs like to pretend.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the cool and helpful thread. As for me, I think that you should eat heatlhy and take some good supplements for your skin. I recomend that you have a look at eDrugStore.com for some nice options, maybe you will find those helpful, good luck!

Last edited:

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just discovered for myself Medik8 cosmetics. They have some good eye creams too. I also noticed huge dark circles under my eyes. Sometimes they are bigger and very obvious sometimes getting almost invisible. Here is what I do get rid of them (works well): make exercises few times a week, drink lots of water (one glass of warm water every morning when I was up), take extra vitamins and supplements (i am always ordering those from canada drugs), spend lots of time outside ( I love long evening walks around the park), drink/eat mostly healthy food.

Last edited:

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use CeraVe eye repair cream. It works OK, but I find sleep and ice make a bigger difference.
Honestly if you have big honking Donald Trump eye bags, you might want to consider lower blepharoplasty. I'm sure I'll need it as I get into my 40s -- if I still care by then (but let's be honest, I probably will still care :p)

IsacCornish

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have any trust in such products. There are more natural ways to get rid of dark circles. You can take a cucumber, put it in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes, chop it into pieces and put two pieces on your eyes. When I was studying at https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/advanced-aesthetics, I always used such tactics to look on point. I needed natural ways to look good to protect my health and feel better about myself. If you try eye cream, please be careful with the amount you put on your eyes. It can ruin your skin tissue, so please, be attentive and take care of it using natural ways.