Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mr. Slap Head
incel, incel, incel .... you only know this word probably ... but no wonder for a character like you .. who has been browsing this discussion for a long time even though he is afraid to take on finasteride alone .. and is so mad at the world why not has the opportunity to regrow her hair .. hahahah. but above all he continues undeterred even if he has been banned by creating a new account. norwoody go lick the *** of @losingbattle88.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mr. Slap Head
incel, incel, incel .... you only know this word probably ... but no wonder for a character like you .. who has been browsing this discussion for a long time even though he is afraid to take on finasteride alone .. and is so mad at the world why not has the opportunity to regrow her hair .. hahahah. but above all he continues undeterred even if he has been banned by creating a new account. norwoody go lick the *** of @losingbattle88.
How’s your bitchtitties

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mr. Slap Head
Jesus your english is painful to read.....
@Mr. Slap Head I repeat that it is not our fault that you never have sex ... and your biggest emotions come from asking trans girls to show him your boobs ... norwoody committed suicide. you're mad at the world i understand .. i would be too if i didn't know the taste of pussy ...
You meant penis right right???