Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WHY have you fucked me so much from 17 (now 22) already? Just WHY? Shitty androgens and genes, you destroyed my mental health. I will always hate you until I die. And now, I can't even hold the tremendous response I had with Finasteride and Minoxidil. Adding things, but I can't see any improvement anymore. Losing my hopes. I am posting this because I found the first picture after a long time. What a pain…. I am glad that I started the treatments. I only wish I could see how advanced Androgenetic Alopecia I would face, just to treat it sooner, before this miniaturization kicked in. It's unbearable to go back to this after a great response, after a success returning to death? Pain, pain, pain…. I won't stop fighting to hold what Fina+minoxidil gave me because this is MENTAL HEALTH, but I will really need luck again. Twice as much as my initial response.
How do you lose that much ground on finasteride and min in 5 years I don’t even lose that much ground without finasteride and minoxidil for 5 years what the heck

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you lose that much ground on finasteride and min in 5 years I don’t even lose that much ground without finasteride and minoxidil for 5 years what the heck

Yes for almost 3 months got sweaty and grew slight moobs so I said f*** it might as well go on E.
If you want to end up with female body, tits, erecticle disfunction, permanent testicles shrinkage and possible bald then... go for it... Good luck

Ahh.. and keep listening to dr Almas.
Not to mention low semen or none.

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
if intelligent he was annoying as hell, and into it for all the wrong reasons

better things to do than obsess over hair, make an predatory arse of yourself and send death threats to strangers online

maybe he does not know how to use the internet or understand that most people of the community will never validate his preserve intentions, he needs to go elsewhere, i believe there is a site.. the eunuch archive, even amongst them he will still probably be a prick

he should delete his blog to prevent further humiliation (you would hope he feels) before someone archives it on the kiwi farms.
it wont be me as i don't want those vile images saved on my hard drive, he will croak in a few decades so maybe it does not matter

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
the turnoff for me of hrt so much so that im fairly confident i will never try it is that it requires a lifetime dedication to multiple drugs that haven't been on the market for that long and are untested.. and i would lose a sense of freedom and individuality having to sumbit to a tedious regime all of my days, and there is the concern if i suddenly could not access the drugs in question. once i go off them as i inevitably would my hair and feminization would digress and i would have tits i would not want, a dick that doesn't work, lost muscle and inability to reproduce. it'd be like being born xxy

numerous health risks like blood clots, bone density, etc it isn't worth my quality of life for the sake of a natural juvenile hairline and feminization.
other than this though at face value i would not mind hrt as i dont care about sex, impotency, fertility, having tits, or decreased muscle mass.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the turnoff for me of hrt so much so that im fairly confident i will never try it is that it requires a lifetime dedication to multiple drugs that haven't been on the market for that long and are untested.. and i would lose a sense of freedom and individuality having to sumbit to a tedious regime all of my days, and there is the concern if i suddenly could not access the drugs in question. once i go off them as i inevitably would my hair and feminization would digress and i would have tits i would not want, a dick that doesn't work, lost muscle and inability to reproduce. it'd be like being born xxy

numerous health risks like blood clots, bone density, etc it isn't worth my quality of life for the sake of a natural juvenile hairline and feminization.
other than this though at face value i would not mind hrt as i dont care about sex, impotency, fertility, having tits, or decreased muscle mass.
What is you current regimen and hair situation?

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is you current regimen and hair situation?
nor regimen, just a noticeably mature hairline that may or not be the early stages of steady lifetime baldness, i will most likely have noticeable hair loss around mid to late 30s and have difficulty concealing temple recession and crown loss by my mid 40s, by 50s it may be gone, i hate the prospect of not having hair as it defines me and my appearance is important to me and something that enhances my satisfaction to be alive. i would look ugly without hair and i couldn't imagine having only scraggly stray hairs to touch.

it sucks because already my hairstyles are technically limited and i have less hair than a female does, i want to and have done a military/neo buzz cut in the past and it looks awful and my friend even told me never to do it again because as she called it a 'widows peak' though its much worse than that

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. These photos are 5 years back. I was able to get a miracle from just Finasteride and Minoxidil. I am not as bad as this baseline, but I lost HUGE, HUGE amount of gains, and my miniaturization still going strong. Thinning, etc. I am just shouting because they fucked me so much already…. And it seems that I can't keep the miracle….No way to return to this monstrosity again. I will keep trying no matter what.

Last edited:

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,
What is Climara, how to use it,
I don’t understand something, i put it on a specific area on the body for week and not put it off,
It delivery Estradiol mg over a week?
I replace it every week?
Tanks.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the turnoff for me of hrt so much so that im fairly confident i will never try it is that it requires a lifetime dedication to multiple drugs that haven't been on the market for that long…
You just need estradiol which is identical to what women (and to A lesser degree men) have naturally.
numerous health risks like blood clots, bone density, etc…
No problem as long as you have a healthy estrogen level and isn’t genetically predisposed for blod clots.
Hi all,
What is Climara, how to use it,
I don’t understand something, i put it on a specific area on the body for week and not put it off,
It delivery Estradiol mg over a week?
I replace it every week?
Tanks.
Yes that’s how you use them. Transdermal patches are easy and safe.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just need estradiol which is identical to what women (and to A lesser degree men) have naturally.

No problem as long as you have a healthy estrogen level and isn’t genetically predisposed for blod clots.

Yes that’s how you use them. Transdermal patches are easy and safe.
I put one patch for one week?
What about Estrogel and Divigel, there are same..?
Which one can be replace to Estrofem?