Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no way to take a strong anti androgen and have a fit and good looking body like a guy that doesn't use this kind of drugs best case scenario.. you stay around the same weight but with completely different body composition. It goes down to what is more important perfect hair or perfect body?? Pretty easy answer to me tho!
I've been underweight for the last 8 years of my life and never got a 'fit' body, so I don't think I will see much of a difference. My bones are prety small to be a man. In fact, even my sister's wrist is wider than mine and she is a woman and 6 years younger than me..

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been underweight for the last 8 years of my life and never got a 'fit' body, so I don't think I will see much of a difference. My bones are prety small to be a man. In fact, even my sister's wrist is wider than mine and she is a woman and 6 years younger than me..
if you take just anti androgens alone then you will look almost the same in cloths besides gyno!! But in the mirror is a different story!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're just making jokes and I'm open about being trans on this forum so I don't really care. But my day to day lived experience is def not that of a guy and literally no one I interact with irl (including strangers) remotely considers me as such
Not joking, ur a dude and will always be one no matter how many pills you swallow. Like I said, I only lick dudes buttholes.

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not start at 25...
How much 200 spironolactone compare to bica?

50 mg is the lowest recommended dose for males especially if you take it alone with 5ar inhibitor and oral minoxidil!! spironolactone 200 mg is a good dose but i don't have personal experience so i am not commenting on that friend!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not joking, ur a dude and will always be one no matter how many pills you swallow. Like I said, I only lick dudes buttholes.
By all metrics I actually care about, im not tho. Until we start introducing ourselves by karotype, I don't really give af about mine. I'm doubting the dude who gets lasik really cares that he technically still has a gene for blindness either.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but why don't you frequent forums about male assholes instead of f*****g us here with your perverse fantasies that honestly make me puke?!?!? you're getting worse than that guy posting pictures with a lollipop in his mouth ...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean you will look skiny fat with puffy nipples and reduced muscle tone! But Hair=life

but why don't you frequent forums about male assholes instead of f*****g us here with your perverse fantasies that honestly make me puke?!?!? you're getting worse than that guy posting pictures with a lollipop in his mouth ...
Nothing nasty about licking a male butthole mister.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing sinful or shameful about making that choice, of course it has a lot of consequences on your family... My uncle took his own life, so I know first hand what that does to a family.
It is a great sin and straight ticket to hell. It is also shameful, imagine killing yourself cause you can’t handle a little hairloss, b**ch lol

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, I am starting to skip past his posts. It’s like reading someone fetishes about eating poop.

Bruh, assholes are where sh*t resides all life. ughhh

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
By all metrics I actually care about, im not tho. Until we start introducing ourselves by karotype, I don't really give af about mine. I'm doubting the dude who gets lasik really cares that he technically still has a gene for blindness either.
Ur an abomination.
Yeah, I am starting to skip past his posts. It’s like reading someone fetishes about eating poop.

Bruh, assholes are where sh*t resides all life. ughhh
U talk like an incel. But if u arent an incel whatever partner you have must hate you for not giving rim jobs.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not as bright as I thought. You think if a person has a vision disorder like myopia it automatically means they will go blind. It's a condition that can be progressive but if the retina and optic nerve remains healthy the person does not go blind. Lasik does not prevent a person from going blind. LOL!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not as bright as I thought. You think if a person has a vision disorder like myopia it automatically means they will go blind. It's a condition that can be progressive but if the retina and optic nerve remains healthy the person does not go blind. Lasik does not prevent a person from going blind. LOL!
You're being intentionally obtuse. Lasik (or glasses/contacts) can significantly correct for a congenital vision disorder. We don't pretend as if the person's vision is still the same.

I was born with a genetic heart condition that I had surgery for when I was 18 and have been cured ever since. But if you still were to sequence my DNA, you'd see the associated gene despite the condition having been surgically treated.

My point is that we have no problem accepting technological or medical advancements related to just about anything, except some are suddenly Amish when it comes to trans people.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're being intentionally obtuse. Lasik (or glasses/contacts) can significantly correct for a congenital vision disorder. We don't pretend as if the persons vision is still the same.

I was born with a genetic heart condition that I has surgery for when I was 18 and have been cured ever since. But if you still were to sequence my DNA, you'd see the associated gene despite the condition having been surgically treated.

My point is that we have no problem accepting technological or medical advancements related to just about anything, except some are suddenly Amish when it comes to trans people.
U Still got your penis?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're being intentionally obtuse. Lasik (or glasses/contacts) can significantly correct for a congenital vision disorder. We don't pretend as if the person's vision is still the same.

I was born with a genetic heart condition that I had surgery for when I was 18 and have been cured ever since. But if you still were to sequence my DNA, you'd see the associated gene despite the condition having been surgically treated.

Are you always a bottom?