Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been suffering from abnormally oily skin since the age of 14. My skin was so oily that 15 minutes after washing it, it shone, and after 2 hours my face was wet. I didn’t feel the freshness of the wind outside because my face was constantly in oil. Glasses constantly roll off the nose due to the slippery nasty lard. Having such oily skin is agonizing torture. I had to wash my face every change at school, otherwise I could not study normally due to discomfort
I also had chronic acne. I was told that it would go away with age, but it didn’t go away. And I realized that it was forever, like my oily skin. I still have acne spots on my cheeks after acne that was a few years ago. They are with me for life, nothing helps to remove them. I'll try to lighten them with a laser, but I can't get rid of them completely

I think these symptoms are not normal. When you talk about it, they tell you "you're just a young man, that's okay." No, it’s not okay. I think this is a disease that can be called hyperandrogenism. And I have been sick with her since the beginning of puberty. My beard started growing when I was 13. I see that my peers do not suffer from acne, oily skin, or hair loss. I'm just sick. But this is not considered a disease
Body odour too?

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't overthink it. Trans folks suffer from shame but we are making the brave new world but my ultimate goal is to break down and transcend less than always being stereotypical but right now, I sort of like some of the stereotypical female stuff. I have no dead name or personality. He's with me always just basically an observer now....

For some of us this is indeed, akin to multiple personality syndrome and I can look into the mirror now and forget that Jane is looking back now. Part of the healing for many of us involves dealing with the traits known as autogynephilia and androphilia versus gynephlia. I am gynephilic and also autogynephilic but a person has to find confidence in dignity in some aspect of her being and right now for me, it is my looks, my control over how I look and present and continuing to understand what it means to be transgender.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Janey I'm currently taking Bica 50mg 1xdailyloniten10mg2x daily Advodart.5 1xdaily CPA 25mg1xdaily and want to know If I can add in Progesterone 100mg 1xdaily. My results are really coming along.Will the progesterone help or hinder? Thankyou Louisa.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Janey I'm currently taking Bica 50mg 1xdailyloniten10mg2x daily Advodart.5 1xdaily CPA 25mg1xdaily and want to know If I can add in Progesterone 100mg 1xdaily. My results are really coming along.Will the progesterone help or hinder? Thankyou Louisa.
Louisa, One thing that I would say is that I have a tiny clitoris and that is all that is left. I can't pee standing up or I spray everywhere.

I just use progesterone 100 mg. What I do is to take the little tabs and I rolled them into my little ahem back door.

You have to be careful because so far all of my cute white panties have been ruined. I just can't wait for my surgery down there!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People keep asking me if HRT makes my penis too small to pee standing up any longer. It doesn't. The main thing is that it is really, really skinny like

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more time passes, the more it seems to me that I will repeat the story of Jacob Williams
I keep getting worse. HRT at the end of the year if it doesn't get better

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more time passes, the more it seems to me that I will repeat the story of Jacob Williams
I keep getting worse. HRT at the end of the year if it doesn't get better
Damn, you're rushing it.

I am afraid starting Bica, because I have digestive problems. It has lactose-intolerant symptomes, if I am not wrong. I can't tolerate much milk, so sometimes milk + everyday bica would be pretty harsh for me. Bicalutamide consists of lactose, if I am not wrong.

R.I.P.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, you're rushing it
Don't worry, I'll give Bicalutamide enough time to be 100% sure it works. I will not use HRT until I am sure that Bicalutamide in all dosages is not helping me. I'll give him time until the end of the year

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, you're rushing it.

I am afraid starting Bica, because I have digestive problems. It has lactose-intolerant symptomes, if I am not wrong. I can't tolerate much milk, so sometimes milk + everyday bica would be pretty harsh for me. Bicalutamide consists of lactose, if I am not wrong.

R.I.P.
Just use lactase supplements?

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently using mostly lactose free milk and / or soy milk with vanilla flavour. Lol
Used to make fun of cucks for drinking soymilk, now I joined them cause it might lower T and help my hair
raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of the growth that your getting from your regimen?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Louisa,

I am really unsure of the usefulness of progesterone for hair or otherwise. It's just a strange sort of secondary hormone to estrogen. It is considered non-essential by wpath for feminization which doesn't mean that it isn't worth using. We just lack data and studies and when you use it with estrogen, it is all but impossible to discern which med is doing what. It is used by MtF's primarily for "breast completion" which is sort of a term of art that really doesn't mean much of anything at all if you read the literature. Some MtF's see progesterone as sort of the last gasp chance to maybe "unstall" breast growth. Unstall is another MtF euphemism meaning lousy breast growth.

I have seen some on here say that progresterone topicals work better on the front of the scalp and that estrogen works better on the crown but I know of no basis for this. It might be related to DHT being found more so in the crown and T influencing baldness in the front and temples but it's all pretty sketchy but what I am doing is sketchy. My push and viewpoint is that for hair regrowth/restoration, we want to err by surpassing typical estradiol levels so that it isn't even close. It might be that after years and years of testosterone and DHT opposition, we need to flood the system with estrogen to "turn on" hair growth. I have not posted pics much lately because things just keep working so well that it has sort of become commonplace for me. The oral minoxidil really seems to be kicking in after six months and my hair is longer than it has ever been. In terms of "niceness", it still lacks the complete juvenile smoothness and texture but the quality of the hair is simply leaps and bounds better. I am 56 and this is the nicest my hair has been since I was 19 and this is the best it has grown long ever. I wasn't allowed to have long hair growing up but I usually wore it about at the bottom of the ears and I am passing that point. For the first time in 36 years, my hair actually frames my face. It is all dream-like and wonderful.

Goddess bless,
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Louisa, I am trying to remember your entire protocol but are you using 20 mg daily of loniten? That's a healthy dose. I have been using closer to 12.5 mg. I tried 6 mg but the hypertrichosis was the same so I went back up to 12.5mg. It's only my beard that matters since most of the rest of my body hair has been removed but it does annoy me to have to shave again every few days. I think that it will relent once my hair goals have been reached and I go down in oral min to probably 1 mg to 2.5 mg. You didn't mention estradiol but I think you are using that too. Your protocol is an excellent hair protocol and CPA seems to provide good hair results, and for some people, CPA probably works better than bica and spironolactone.