Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
then it makes sense to take cyproterone spironolactone and avadart. especially since cyproterone and spironolactoate suppress different hormones
taking dutasteride with cyproterone acetate is not a recommended combo.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
ngl. hormones are really interesting, I want to be an endocrinologist or an andrologist now xD

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide in doses of 50-75 mg with a 5 are blocker should block all receptors in the skin of the face and scalp. Why it doesn't help everyone is one of the biggest mysteries in my life. How the f*** is this possible?
I will try doses of 50, 75 and 100mg before jumping on E. But if Bicalutamide does not stop the progression, this will mean that I will have to use E all my life, that is, in fact, strongly feminize myself. I’ll do it for the hair, but I don’t want to make such compromises ...
try super low doses of E and taper up slowly if you need to. I have been on 1mg Estradiol and .75mg estrogel for 2 months with no feminization and vellus hairs starting to grow. I am in a similar position where I dont want to feminize

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
try super low doses of E and taper up slowly if you need to. I have been on 1mg Estradiol and .75mg estrogel for 2 months with no feminization and vellus hairs starting to grow. I am in a similar position where I dont want to feminize
All worship the almighty Bicalutamide, the gift of the Goddess to XY's who don't want to look like chicks.... It's not estrogen which is Her very Spirit but it's as close as guys get to Her....

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're taking 1.75 in total? I plan on pressing Estrogel twice, which equals 1.5mg. They say it gives all the effects of HRT, only slower

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me an advice or something like that on how to get the density/line/HAIR here back???

Tbh, thats just pretty bad for my age.
20210315_064311.jpg

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
75mg. Too little time to test many different dosages. I lose my hair quickly, I can't afford to wait. I need a thickening right now. Urgently.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Initially, I wanted to test 50mg, but I don't have the patience for such long waits. Moreover, I often read that such a dosage does not help people. Hope began to fade, I became depressed again and decided to increase the dose. I am waiting for the results in July or August

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 75mg doesn’t help, I’ll probably jump on HRT right away. Because the difference in potency between 75mg and 100mg is negligible. 75mg should at least stop

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
100mg completely blocks receptors in most tissues. Maave has grown temples at this dosage without Finasteride. If you use 75mg + finasteride, it is probably as effective as 100mg, because finasteride reduces the competition for receptors, reducing DHT by 2 times

In my theory, 50mg should also work, blocking all receptors in the scalp. But I'm not 100% sure about that, and I can't risk it. It scares me the fact that this dosage didn't help anyone other than Ein, who didn't even go bald as a male. Jacob Williams generally makes me want to jump out the window

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
100mg completely blocks receptors in most tissues. Maave has grown temples at this dosage without Finasteride. If you use 75mg + finasteride, it is probably as effective as 100mg, because finasteride reduces the competition for receptors, reducing DHT by 2 times

In my theory, 50mg should also work, blocking all receptors in the scalp. But I'm not 100% sure about that, and I can't risk it. It scares me the fact that this dosage didn't help anyone other than Ein, who didn't even go bald as a male. Jacob Williams generally makes me want to jump out the window
Jacob is a weird case... I am so sorry for thst guy, but I think more and more that he is as well... a DHT mutant, like a few other on this thread are, including me lol.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jacob is a weird case... I am so sorry for thst guy, but I think more and more that he is as well... a DHT mutant, like a few other on this thread are, including me lol.
I console myself with Ein's case, but Jacob's case makes me fearful and depressed. If 75mg does not help me, it will be a dead end. 100mg? You can, but they are not particularly strong. Estradiol? You can, but you have to use it constantly and become an MTF. Shitty choice

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I console myself with Ein's case, but Jacob's case makes me fearful and depressed. If 75mg does not help me, it will be a dead end. 100mg? You can, but they are not particularly strong. Estradiol? You can, but you have to use it constantly and become an MTF. Shitty choice
I agree here. If Bicalutamide + AR blocker does not help, it means that you have poblems with the backdoor pathway, the adrenal one. Some people, like I and others source their androgens through the adrenal gland, not the gonadal one.

The drug which can help in such cases is Abiraterone Acetate, but I wouldn't recommend that for hair loss or transitioning tbh. Only for life-threatening cases, like actual Prostate Cancer.

Spironolactone, on the other site, helps with the adrenal pathway, as it blocks away Aldosterone, as a SAA.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh it just comes back with estrogen (nw0 even) or you can micro needle and apply minoxidil that works kinda.
Hi. it is true that you have tried bicalutamide and started to lose your hair again. and after that you again returned to cyproterone acetate?

Last edited:

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree here. If Bicalutamide + AR blocker does not help, it means that you have poblems with the backdoor pathway, the adrenal one. Some people, like I and others source their androgens through the adrenal gland, not the gonadal one.

The drug which can help in such cases is Abiraterone Acetate, but I wouldn't recommend that for hair loss or transitioning tbh. Only for life-threatening cases, like actual Prostate Cancer.

Spironolactone, on the other site, helps with the adrenal pathway, as it blocks away Aldosterone, as a SAA.
it turns out that bika blocks only testosterone? and does not touch all other androgens? then the only option is FLUTAMIDE