Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
but is 18 yo early for finasteride?
I went to the Doctor and he prescribed me finasteride within the age of 17.

And if I would have been visting him with the age of 16, when I needed it, he would have been as well, all under my moms insurance.

No side effects to report.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats why you need to start early! Temple recession is maturing in my eyes.

Oh, but I wonder what 150mg will do to your liver.
150 still have a low risk of liver damage to my knowledge. People I know had no problems with this, if the drug is poorly tolerated, the tests will get worse within six months, after this point everything is stable
The upside of Bicalutamide is that it doesn't cause muscle loss like estradiol intake and T-reduction.This makes Bicalutamide an attractive option.

On the graph, we can see that for some reason, the 150mg estradiol level is not that high. Therefore, it is possible that in terms of hair growth, taking estradiol alone will be more effective, but it will also give new side effects. Well, you always have to sacrifice something.

Attachments

• Estradiol_levels_with_10_to_200_mg_per_day_bicalutamide_monotherapy_in_men.png
    Estradiol_levels_with_10_to_200_mg_per_day_bicalutamide_monotherapy_in_men.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 84

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A moment of humor. I would like to introduce you to the Russian balding community. I guess it's not worth explaining why I left him

Attachments

• russians.png
    russians.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 93

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
150 still have a low risk of liver damage to my knowledge. People I know had no problems with this, if the drug is poorly tolerated, the tests will get worse within six months, after this point everything is stable
The upside of Bicalutamide is that it doesn't cause muscle loss like estradiol intake and T-reduction.This makes Bicalutamide an attractive option.

On the graph, we can see that for some reason, the 150mg estradiol level is not that high. Therefore, it is possible that in terms of hair growth, taking estradiol alone will be more effective, but it will also give new side effects. Well, you always have to sacrifice something.
I am pretty sure that my follicles will regenerate themselves when blocking AR signaling, DHT production, as I still have a full head of hair.

I have immensefully high DHEA, extremly more than the highest normal range for my age.

But pretty low, meeting the lowest point of the normal range of it, T, lol. Kinda weird, DHT was not tested. I will get on June a full hormonal profile, and after that I can start Bica (being 18 yo and no restriction from anyone lmaoo), figuring out with the existant T levels, which dose of Bica I will need hm.

I am pretty sure Bica will stop my hair loss and encourage better growth, also because I am prone to react sensitive to E. But because of that, I wonder which more problems I will have to deal with. Lol

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that my follicles will regenerate themselves when blocking AR signaling, DHT production, as I still have a full head of hair.

I have immensefully high DHEA, extremly more than the highest normal range for my age.

But pretty low, meeting the lowest point of the normal range of it, T, lol. Kinda weird, DHT was not tested. I will get on June a full hormonal profile, and after that I can start Bica (being 18 yo and no restriction from anyone lmaoo), figuring out with the existant T levels, which dose of Bica I will need hm.

I am pretty sure Bica will stop my hair loss and encourage better growth, also because I am prone to react sensitive to E. But because of that, I wonder which more problems I will have to deal with. Lol
Unfortunately, there are no guarantees. I also have full hair, but I doubt my miniature follicles will start producing thick hair.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are no guarantees. I also have full hair, but I doubt my miniature follicles will start producing thick hair.
If treatment means halt to hair loss for ever (what should be the case with bica + duta and maybe estrogen...) then I dont see a problem, because you can put as well minoxidil into the cocktail for a while within the PGE2 and other growth pathways etc... and when that doesnt work, you can get around with an 8k graft transplant to fill the empty holes lol, and youre good to go. In 20-50 years there should be better stuff, even cloning maybe.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If treatment means halt to hair loss for ever (what should be the case with bica + duta and maybe estrogen...) then I dont see a problem, because you can put as well minoxidil into the cocktail for a while within the PGE2 and other growth pathways etc... and when that doesnt work, you can get around with an 8k graft transplant to fill the empty holes lol, and youre good to go. In 20-50 years there should be better stuff, even cloning maybe.
Some people were unable to stop baldness even with 150mg Bicalutamide + Duta. There are no guarantees. This is a harsh reality

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people were unable to stop baldness even with 150mg Bicalutamide + Duta. There are no guarantees. This is a harsh reality
Crazy, whats your theory on that then!? How is that possible!? I wonder if they checked their PSA levels. Thinking about the fact that their hair loss is not even androgen driven lol.

Maybe we dont even unterstand genetic hair loss that its not just dependant on androgens, but much rather on the whole scalp tissue.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy, whats your theory on that then!? How is that possible!? I wonder if they checked their PSA levels. Thinking about the fact that their hair loss is not even androgen driven lol.

Maybe we dont even unterstand genetic hair loss that its not just dependant on androgens, but much rather on the whole scalp tissue.
No, they went bald precisely because of the androgenic pattern, temples. Apparently, the sensitivity to androgens in these places is so high that it is possible to restore hair only with full HRT
I must remind you that temples are receding even among women. This fact shows how helpless we are.

Attachments

• c9c19d92224729e850141664382b5751.jpg
    c9c19d92224729e850141664382b5751.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 156

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, they went bald precisely because of the androgenic pattern, temples. Apparently, the sensitivity to androgens in these places is so high that it is possible to restore hair only with full HRT
I must remind you that temples are receding even among women. This fact shows how helpless we are.
Wow, I want to die now.

Seriously, balding people should not be allowed to reproduce, by law. GEN-Perfect Hair would benefit from that, by a LOT.

Another pro-point on castration ngl.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, even Bicalutamide and Estradiol did not give him thick temples and growth lines? Temples is a headache for all balding people, it is incredibly difficult to restore them. What is his regime now?

I see you are using the same mode. Tell us about the side effects like your hair, have you tried Bicalutamide without estradiol?
What form do you take estradiol in?
He’s an NW1 now, he was like an NW3 before. It improved his hairline a lot.

I take estrogen injections, but I’m trans. And, bicalutamide has been great. i have seen good improvements but my hair is not as bad

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s an NW1 now, he was like an NW3 before. It improved his hairline a lot.

I take estrogen injections, but I’m trans. And, bicalutamide has been great. i have seen good improvements but my hair is not as bad
Tell us about the effects of 2mg Estradiol + 50mg Bica. So that we cis guys know what to expect. It is definitely necessary to remove the breast, but what else can you expect? Ikarus was not a trance if I am not mistaken

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Late onset GD doesn't exist, it's just repression. I don't think our experiences are unique in having childhood gender dysphoria. It's just that puberty makes everything worse and causes the pain and suffering to accelerate.
So my choice to do this is illusory? Maybe if I separate out preference of a partner's gender from that of my gender. I am not attracted to men's faces or the way they look but at least half or more are attracted to men so that to me is sort of a basic divide that makes me feel non-binary and I have no dead name; I use both. I always disliked being male more than I pined for female organs although I would prefer them. I have had a lot of therapy, hundreds of visits and I still haven't figured all of this out. I do like having guys be attracted to me.