Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't drink it, put it between check and gums or under your tongue

4BF8AE66-33EF-41B0-93D5-8369F2BE1039.jpeg

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
best to split the dose of estrofem. I take my aa at night though.
By the way, how do you guys get your meds? I buy it from online pharmacies.

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought how lying to a Doctor that I was a tranny to get the drugs since healthcare covers it here in Canada.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are people getting their oestrogel/estrofem from? PM me please, thailandpharmacy which sold it seems to be down.

Nevermind i found some, so what is best the gel or pills?

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
that part wasn't a joke. Take it sublingual or buccal, which means letting it dissolve either under your tongue or in your gums on the side of your mouth.

Do you do this to increase its effectiveness, can you just take it orally instead even though it won't be as potent? I'd rather just pop the pill rather than taking it subligually. In january/februrary i intend to have this regimen.

Dutasteride 0.5mg
spironolactone 100mg
1mg estradiol
10mg oral minoxidil.

I have lost alot of weight, and with the way things are going i will be at a healthy weight by jan/feb, but my gyno still looks really bad even with the weight i have lost. That was just from 200mg spironolactone for 5 months.

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm afraid of feminization, and impotence. With reasonable doses, this will not happen?
You'll likely have some feminisation, even if minor. It might just be less oily complexion and smoother skin, but there's also a chance of gyno. The lower the dose, the less likely of it happening. But anytime you invert your E and T ratio at all in can cause some gyno. As for impotence, it seems very much an individual thing. I haven't had any erection problems, but I have much lower libido now though.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you do this to increase its effectiveness, can you just take it orally instead even though it won't be as potent? I'd rather just pop the pill rather than taking it subligually.
Yes, sublingual/buccal increases the blood absorption rate so the levels are substantially higher that way. Otherwise the majority of it gets eliminated via first pass metabolism in the liver.