Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil hair isn't real, male pattern baldness remains and continues to get worse. you wont see the damage untill you've stopped minoxidil.

I guess i can understand that but i'd rather take my fake minoxidil hair over no hair lol How many months since you stopped using minoxidil is it now?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months, microneedling is super effective for hair regrowth i do that once or twice a week, it's helping tremendously.

Really? other than the 2young guy i haven't seen anyone get regrowth from dermarolling on its own, you should post your results in the micro needling thread.

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months, microneedling is super effective for hair regrowth i do that once or twice a week, it's helping tremendously.
Yeah it really works... I have been on minoxidil 2x/d and micro-needling 1x/w for about 40 days and i see that it's working :) and it will certainly be wonderful when accompanied by estradiol

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you guys on HRT intend to continue the cypro/bica/e regimen? For life or is there a point where you decided to stop like your 40s? Are you still on the lookout for alternatives? Just curious because most of you accepted stuff like gyno but I'm pretty most of you also don't want to actually transition but were cornered by hairloss to use the nuclear option

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you guys on HRT intend to continue the cypro/bica/e regimen? For life or is there a point where you decided to stop like your 40s? Are you still on the lookout for alternatives? Just curious because most of you accepted stuff like gyno but I'm pretty most of you also don't want to actually transition but were cornered by hairloss to use the nuclear option

I'm going to stay on HRT indefinitely, I've decided it's better than my old life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m hoping to have an orchiectomy and end this hair loss battle before my mid-twenties. So, that will be my permanent solution.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? other than the 2young guy i haven't seen anyone get regrowth from dermarolling on its own,
Noah's not using it on its own, nothing should be used alone. Synergy is needed for regrowth

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to stay on HRT indefinitely, I've decided it's better than my old life.

You really see yourself taking this past your 50s? Well I mean I get 10-20 years. At the end of the day the main issue we have is just losing our hair but that was going to happen eventually in old age. Not trying to convince you this is wrong but I did figure most of you were just gonna do this through the 30s and maybe 40s since after 50 nearly everyone becomes old anyways. The way I see it, I hope this just holds until a better alternative shows up but I do see a point where old is old and losing my hair isn't as embarrassing anymore compared to my 20s.

I’m hoping to have an orchiectomy and end this hair loss battle before my mid-twenties. So, that will be my permanent solution.

Not interested in having a family or anything? Or is hairloss just more important. Well I guess opinions can change with time and there might be better treatments in the future as low a chance as it might seem

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really see yourself taking this past your 50s? Well I mean I get 10-20 years. At the end of the day the main issue we have is just losing our hair but that was going to happen eventually in old age. Not trying to convince you this is wrong but I did figure most of you were just gonna do this through the 30s and maybe 40s since after 50 nearly everyone becomes old anyways. The way I see it, I hope this just holds until a better alternative shows up but I do see a point where old is old and losing my hair isn't as embarrassing anymore compared to my 20s.

Not interested in having a family or anything? Or is hairloss just more important. Well I guess opinions can change with time and there might be better treatments in the future as low a chance as it might seem

I'm just going to do it until it kills me, i don't really expect to live past 35-40 but if i do then I'll just keep on going.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progression of male muscle atrophy as my body continues to feminize.

20191001_220110.jpg
20191001_220128.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer E over T, a few others here do too.

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your current regimen if i may ask?
Minoxidil foam (Kirkland) 2 times a day + microneedling with dermapen once a week + 5mg estradiol valerate injection once per two week.
by the way, you can see it if you hover your mouse over or tap on My Regimen on my profile

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get any gyno from spironolactone? was it severe like mine or minimal?
dont think about using spironolactone. it is very weak in terms of being an anti androgen, plus, if you want it to work you will have to take it at high doses (>100mg/d) and at that doses it will ruin your body by dehydration... i was on spironolactone for about 5 month (2 month on 100mg/d and 3 months on 200mg/d) and it didnt work for me, plus it raised my liver enzymes by 5-fold and i was feeling pain in my liver. as soon as i stopped it my body began to feel very well

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I'm back with an update. My hair has slowly continued to improve even though I stopped taking any drugs for a while and actually shaved my head recently just to see how I felt being bald and maybe stop taking all this hrt stuff. I have long hair for a guy so it was a pretty big change. The guys thought it was cool but almost all the women I know had very negative reactions to my bald head. They were so disappointed, they would just look at me bewildered and said why? They asked me whats wrong like I just had a mental breakdown went crazy and shaved my head. I think some of them felt sorry for me. Though some did say I look more like a man in charge like I should be the boss so that was cool. They got used to it after a while and said they liked it once the shock wore off. I think they were mostly being honest that they liked it after a while but still it honestly hurt seeing their disappointed faces. They dont know Ive been fighting hairloss so they didn't realize how hurtful they were being because their thinking its okay because I can grow it right back which is true but only because of hrt which I'm starting to really hate. I wish you guys could have seen their faces it really did surprise me how strongly they reacted. it really made me feel down. Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the look either so I resumed taking hrt and now that my hair has grown out a bit i've started getting a lot of compliments again which is nice. One person even said I look like I could be a model which is an exaggeration but that was cool to hear.

Also I want to reassure people that might be scared away from doing this because they see people like itsnoahkennedy looking extremely feminine. I have been on cypro and estradiol for over a year now and I look nothing like a girl. I still have a beard and I still have muscles. If you continue to work out they will not atrophy. I've actually been getting stronger and I just started curling 40lb dumbbells for the first time. Part of that reason Is people like noahkennedy takes far more drugs than I do and he never takes any breaks. that being said even with taking breaks and using letrozole and raloxefine I still have gyno bad enough that I still have to wear compression undershirts under tight clothing.

So I have my hair back but beause of the gyno and lack of energy compared to what I used to have I don't feel like a big winner. The Gyno sucks but for me it is simply the lesser of 2 evils so to speak. I plan to go back on letrozole and ralox again in the near future it really reduced the gyno but also mad me lose hair so its a give and take sort of thing. I dont know how long I will keep this up. All I know is I really hate being bald and having no control over my image. At least the hrt gives me a sense of control over myself and gives me much more confidence so overall I am happy with my decision and am a happier person because of it. And once again good luck to any guys out there desperate and crazy enough to try this.

If you don't know me you want to see my results you can see my before and after pics on page 191 of this thread

Last edited:

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I'm back with an update. My hair has slowly continued to improve even though I stopped taking any drugs for a while and actually shaved my head recently just to see how I felt being bald and maybe stop taking all this hrt stuff. I have long hair for a guy so it was a pretty big change. The guys thought it was cool but almost all the women I know had very negative reactions to my bald head. They were so disappointed, they would just look at me bewildered and said why? They asked me whats wrong like I just had a mental breakdown went crazy and shaved my head. I think some of them felt sorry for me. Though some did say I look more like a man in charge like I should be the boss so that was cool. They got used to it after a while and said they liked it once the shock wore off. I think they were mostly being honest that they liked it after a while but still it honestly hurt seeing their disappointed faces. They dont know Ive been fighting hairloss so they didn't realize how hurtful they were being because their thinking its okay because I can grow it right back which is true but only because of hrt which I'm starting to really hate. I wish you guys could have seen their faces it really did surprise me how strongly they reacted. it really made me feel down. Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the look either so I resumed taking hrt and now that my hair has grown out a bit i've started getting a lot of compliments again which is nice. One person even said I look like I could be a model which is an exaggeration but that was cool to hear.

Also I want to reassure people that might be scared away from doing this because they see people like itsnoahkennedy looking extremely feminine. I have been on cypro and estradiol for over a year now and I look nothing like a girl. I still have a beard and I still have muscles. If you continue to work out they will not atrophy. I've actually been getting stronger and I just started curling 40lb dumbbells for the first time. Part of that reason Is people like noahkennedy takes far more drugs than I do and he never takes any breaks. that being said even with taking breaks and using letrozole and raloxefine I still have gyno bad enough that I still have to wear compression undershirts under tight clothing.

So I have my hair back but beause of the gyno and lack of energy compared to what I used to have I don't feel like a big winner. The Gyno sucks but for me it is simply the lesser of 2 evils so to speak. I plan to go back on letrozole and ralox again in the near future it really reduced the gyno but also mad me lose hair so its a give and take sort of thing. I dont know how long I will keep this up. All I know is I really hate being bald and having no control over my image. At least the hrt gives me a sense of control over myself and gives me much more confidence so overall I am happy with my decision and am a happier person because of it. And once again good luck to any guys out there desperate and crazy enough to try this.

If you don't know me you want to see my results you can see my before and after pics on page 191 of this thread

Amazing man. Glad for you. So it's all from 12.5mg cypro and 2-3mg Estradiol?

Would also like you join our discord group. @Ikarus