Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but also there's a risk of gyno with bicalutamide already since it lets absolutely no testosterone bind to the AR receptors which in itself could cause some feminization like reduced body hair, gyno and redistribution of fat in the face(smaller chin/fuller cheeks), the estradiol would keep your T from rising above normal male ranges but it would only be good if you plan to come off it one day without T overload when theres no more bicalutamide filling in the receptors. so i suppose it doesnt matter, if you want you could just try 100mg bicalutamide alone to reduce possible feminization and then if you decide to stop it then you could add estradiol towards the end for the last month or so of bicalutamide use then when its out of your system your levels would be normal
I think we could remove the breast glands before starting bica, then taking raloxifene wont be necessary, therefore I could take 100 mg bica on its own and it would be effective at stopping hair loss.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
But i don't make nobody do nothing lmao, you can't say i should let people do whatever they want because nobody is making them do nothing, i'm just expressing my opinions like they are sharing and spreading their shitty mental illnesses all over the world and i did this intentionally because they are encouraging others over the internet to do this kind of treatments and because they get easily triggered when somebody comes and does what i do... And they found their "godfather", i can do this all day without carrying what they say, i have a great life and a lot of time because my job is working over the internet a long period of time and i really enjoyed this today because they actually showed and confirmed that they are very deeply mentally ill and they really need professional treatment because if not most of them will be dead in a couple of years.. And it's not like i care but i pity the poor kids that will follow them into their shitty graves !
As for you, i am sorry, i wish i could help if i could but unfortunately i can't and i wish you good luck and a lot of health and peace of mind if that is possible!

For the rest of you, natural selection is coming and only dust will remain of you and your memory, enjoy your shitty lonely lives, your limp dicks and vaginas, you deserve all the sh*t you have in your lives because you earned it hard with your stupidity, ignorance and retardness !

you sound upset..

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we could remove the breast glands before starting bica, then taking raloxifene wont be necessary, therefore I could take 100 mg bica on its own and it would be effective at stopping hair loss.

yes that would work, removal of the breast glands would definitely work but there's a huge risk of losing feeling in that area from the surgery so its kinda up to each person to decide if they want that bad enough, i'm not on aromatase inhibitors and i've been on anti-androgens for 3 months so far and breast growth is pretty minimal, barely noticeable i still look like myself just with a little bit more weight to my body which i am really happy with cause i was never able to gain a pound before.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I was thinking of doing this. I’ve been on .5 dutas and 200mg spironolactone for a month, minoxidil foam for about 2. I can’t see any sign of change ? Aside from feeling a little less energetic.

Does anyone have any advice for how long I should try this before moving on to something else ? Is bica hard to get in the US?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing this. I’ve been on .5 dutas and 200mg spironolactone for a month, minoxidil foam for about 2. I can’t see any sign of change ? Aside from feeling a little less energetic.

Does anyone have any advice for how long I should try this before moving on to something else ? Is bica hard to get in the US?
you need to give each regimen 6 months at least before you start to expect results, and then assess the results, and you can get bicalutamide online, i wouldn't imagine it would be an easy thing to do getting a prescription for it from a dr, in my experience dr's favorite word is no when you ask them for drugs.

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes that would work, removal of the breast glands would definitely work but there's a huge risk of losing feeling in that area from the surgery so its kinda up to each person to decide if they want that bad enough, i'm not on aromatase inhibitors and i've been on anti-androgens for 3 months so far and breast growth is pretty minimal, barely noticeable i still look like myself just with a little bit more weight to my body which i am really happy with cause i was never able to gain a pound before.
Not feeling my tits is nothing compared to hair loss. Or I could just take bica and see how much gyno I would get. I already packed some chest muscles, I dont know if that would cover a bit the gyno.

Give it at least one year. One of the many mistakes people make is jumping from meds to others too quickly. Give it time, and document your hair situation with good pics.
Getting bica must be hard, but if you're willing enough, you will get it in the end :p

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But i don't make nobody do nothing lmao, you can't say i should let people do whatever they want because nobody is making them do nothing, i'm just expressing my opinions like they are sharing and spreading their shitty mental illnesses all over the world and i did this intentionally because they are encouraging others over the internet to do this kind of treatments and because they get easily triggered when somebody comes and does what i do... And they found their "godfather", i can do this all day without carrying what they say, i have a great life and a lot of time because my job is working over the internet a long period of time and i really enjoyed this today because they actually showed and confirmed that they are very deeply mentally ill and they really need professional treatment because if not most of them will be dead in a couple of years.. And it's not like i care but i pity the poor kids that will follow them into their shitty graves !
As for you, i am sorry, i wish i could help if i could but unfortunately i can't and i wish you good luck and a lot of health and peace of mind if that is possible!

For the rest of you, natural selection is coming and only dust will remain of you and your memory, enjoy your shitty lonely lives, your limp dicks and vaginas, you deserve all the sh*t you have in your lives because you earned it hard with your stupidity, ignorance and retardness !

Girl no one cares lmao

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good they will listen to you, chemically castrated no lifer with no balls and no dick, with a b**ch face and big titties from the cancer pills he is ingesting lmao.... They will listen to you for sure haha

I’m curious; what do you look like? You have been commenting about your personal looks quite a lot, whilst bashing others for their appearance, so I would like to see if you are really up to the standards you are portraying yourself to have.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same sh*t applies to you and your shitty mental ill mind and ideologies ! Get rekt tranny incel and accept that you will never leave your house and you will lonely and sick all your f*****g shitty life ! Have a good one

467D027D-7CDC-4826-9F58-3AB83DE50705.png

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, sure mate you said it haha, wait for me to to prove something to a mentally ill incel that spreads his illness around the internet.. I'm sleepy laterz trannys have a nice life if that's even possible in your situation ! I would have said grow some balls but i forgot that the majority of you has none lmao

533DF52A-B4B7-4656-A9D1-9815CE2DD438.png

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
We do live linger because we dnt stress over mating, men end up dying early and buried by females from androgen-induced heartattck or like we see with the f*** head @ObsoluteTinker who will end up in jail or rehab centre from his recklessness and stupidity of course we outlive u baldheads

aging_e36c97ee7c32c45753c8e88ae4f02855.jpg

"Take the northern quoll (Dasyurus hallucatus), a medium-sized Australian marsupial. Male quolls experience a dramatic one-time rise in testosterone that triggers intense bouts of mating—and very high mortality due to male/male aggression and fat depletion. Females live up to three years, whereas males are lucky to make it a year."

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, the delusional mind is strong in this one he keeps going hahah
you don't back up any of your claims with evidence, references or anything remotely scientific.
Being the baldest and ugliest f*** on Earth and would still be able to f*** or do something with a girl besides being just friends like you for example...
what are you talking about it, my dick still gets rock hard and Im more than capable

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score