Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone tell me the page where @bridgeburn says his current regimen i need to see which brand of estrogen can be taken sublingually and screenshot it so i can buy it. I'm looking online and i cant find any micronized 17b-oestradiol. only synthetics.

edit: nvm i guess estrofem is 17b-oestradiol and i think that's the one bridge said.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone tell me the page where @bridgeburn says his current regimen i need to see which brand of estrogen can be taken sublingually and screenshot it so i can buy it. I'm looking online and i cant find any micronized 17b-oestradiol. only synthetics.

edit: nvm i guess estrofem is 17b-oestradiol and i think that's the one bridge said.

It’s Estrofem

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello @Ein , fellow Indian here.
Sorry, I've had little trouble deciphering your replies. What you're basically saying is that with 50mg bicalutamide and 1mg fina and 100pmg metformin, you were able to stop your hairloss and you didn't get any sexual/feminizing side effects and are still pretty much male?

If that is true, it should give me some hope.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm really sure that my regimen didn't cause any sexual side effects. As far as feminization is concerned, the only thing I have to deal with is gynecomastia. I figured that the best way to deal with it is ignoring it. We have clothes to hide it, after all. I still am a male, completely, though I look a lot younger. The entire puberty was reversed, except for my scanty facial hair and the effects of growth hormone.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I'm really sure that my regimen didn't cause any sexual side effects. As far as feminization is concerned, the only thing I have to deal with is gynecomastia. I figured that the best way to deal with it is ignoring it. We have clothes to hide it, after all. I still am a male, completely, though I look a lot younger. The entire puberty was reversed, except for my scanty facial hair and the effects of growth hormone.
What about the muscles loss? I am on spironolactone 300 mg, and my upper body strength is decreasing. Planning to have a gynocosmetia surgery.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at that stage where it is do or die. I've Dupa, meaning I will go completely bald - not a single area on scalp exists where I'm not losing hair.

If bicalutamide is a guarantee (or anything close to that), I will simply pressurise my parents for gynecomastia surgery.

I read you're taking raloxifene; why did you stop it?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So... if so have been on poor HRT + dutasteride from April 2018 to Jan 2019, and super strong stuff / female blood level HRT since then with no substantial results, I am not totally fucked out of hope yet?

Or am I?
what exactly are you on again? i looked in your "My Regimen" to see but what doses are you on ? and no, you're not out of hope yet, its been 9 months, and if you get on bicalutamide instead of spironolactone then you don't need to buy dutasteride/finasteride because it blocks both versions of T from attaching to their receptors. that would save you a significant amount of money. + bicalutamide is a way stronger anti-androgen, there's no way it wouldn't give you some kind of improvement in hair count either big or small.

Last edited:
M

Member 139756

0.5mg dutasteride once daily, 1mg finasteride once daily (just because I have the boxes), 50mg spironolactone twice daily, 1.25mg minoxidil once daily (so expensive!), and 10mg/ml at 2.5ml oestradiol valerate injections every five days (though bringing it down soon as my oestrogen levels are sky high).

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0.5mg dutasteride once daily, 1mg finasteride once daily (just because I have the boxes), 50mg spironolactone twice daily, 1.25mg minoxidil once daily (so expensive!), and 10mg/ml at 2.5ml oestradiol valerate injections every five days (though bringing it down soon as my oestrogen levels are sky high).

work your way up to 150 - 200mg spironolactone, it's considered a weak anti-androgen already the way it is, i don't believe staying on 50mg will give you the desired results you're looking for, 50mg is the starting dose for transgenders and it needs to be increased over time for it to be effective as an anti-androgen. i have a hunch that is why you haven't seen significant improvements yet.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also don't let your estrogen levels exceed the normal female rage or your hair likely won't improve. because wacky estrogen levels can result in hair loss according to doctors.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at that stage where it is do or die. I've Dupa, meaning I will go completely bald - not a single area on scalp exists where I'm not losing hair.

If bicalutamide is a guarantee (or anything close to that), I will simply pressurise my parents for gynecomastia surgery.

I read you're taking raloxifene; why did you stop it?
I don't know why I stopped it. It was meant to help me deal with gynecomastia. But I figured out that I can deal with it by just ignoring it. I guess its just something most men won't do. It has been very mild to be noticeable.

M

Member 139756

work your way up to 150 - 200mg spironolactone, it's considered a weak anti-androgen already the way it is, i don't believe staying on 50mg will give you the desired results you're looking for, 50mg is the starting dose for transgenders and it needs to be increased over time for it to be effective as an anti-androgen. i have a hunch that is why you haven't seen significant improvements yet.

What I don't understand about this explanation is that my testosterone levels are already between 0.3 and 0.8 of... the units (I forget the one - nmol/l I think, or pmol/l - whatever is supposed to be 10 to 30 units in a man) depending on how recent my last injection was.

What more can nuking my testosterone further do? It already doesn't exist practically.