Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Bridge what has Estadiol done to your nipples, are they like a woman's now? would you say the change is very noticeable?

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no I used for several months at a time

take estrogen, it's good for hair

si
and how he did to grow so much hair with diane and spironolactone ... according to the androcur it did not work ... I also think that I take medroxiprogesteron .... what do you think ?? what was the regime of success. I was super bald before

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
y cómo hizo crecer tanto cabello con diane y espironolactona ... de acuerdo con el androcur no funcionó ... También creo que tomo medroxiprogesterón ... ¿qué piensas? Cuál fue el régimen de éxito. Yo era super calvo antes. Twohen

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you recommend adding estrogen to duta+oral spironolactone?
If your ok with the side effects
so Bridge what's your current reg ? Taking prog ? Any changes ?
I'm back on 200mg spironolactone 6mg estrofem .5 dutasteride and 10mg oral minoxidil every other day, and 1 Diane pill once per week. I've noticed little temple hairs thickening recently.
Bridge what has Estadiol done to your nipples, are they like a woman's now? would you say the change is very noticeable?
I have to be very selective with my shirts.. and I can never go to the beach or a waterpark with my shirt off ever again
and how he did to grow so much hair with diane and spironolactone ... according to the androcur it did not work ... I also think that I take medroxiprogesteron .... what do you think ?? what was the regime of success. I was super bald before
dunno. maybe he didn't take E with it? maybe it did help some but he didn't realize or it took time. Diane has just 2mg cypro in it as well. Different things work for different people.

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick question bridgey. What would be a better antiandrogen to take with estrogel. spironolactone or diane 35?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick question bridgey. What would be a better antiandrogen to take with estrogel. spironolactone or diane 35?
hmmm Diane would come with more sides. it would raise shbg, which is good and also greatly lower T production( something spironolactone wont do)

the advatage of spironolactone is that it blocks the receptor which diane doesn't (although it does a little from the 2mg cypro, but not sure how much such a small dose would make)

All in all, If you are only using small amount estrogel then I would probably pick Diane over it to add in terms of benefit.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
my last package was opened by customs! oh god :eek:

P_20180920_112755_vHDR_Auto.jpg

This is the first time I've seen this, surprised me..
now the government knows I'm ordering estrogen o_O o_O

but maybe they don't care though because they still sent it to me lol

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of side effects can I expect that spironolactone doesn't give?

I'm on duta+spironolactone and honestly havent noticed anything yet, but only just over a month on spironolactone
[/QUOTE]
you should probably give it more time to see how you handle the spironolactone. hormonal effects are gradually and continual.

with estrogen, depending on how much you take; testicular atrophy, breast development (more than what spironolactone can do alone), pretty much any antiandrogen sides you might experience with spironolactone will be amplified, fat redistribution, brain white matter ratio changing, etc.

irongymmer

My Regimen
Reaction score
you should probably give it more time to see how you handle the spironolactone. hormonal effects are gradually and continual.

with estrogen, depending on how much you take; testicular atrophy, breast development (more than what spironolactone can do alone), pretty much any antiandrogen sides you might experience with spironolactone will be amplified, fat redistribution, brain white matter ratio changing, etc.

Thanks, I was planning to give it at least 6 months

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "irongymmer, post: 1718712, miembro: 136204"] probablemente deberías darle más tiempo para ver cómo manejas la espironolactona. Los efectos hormonales son graduales y continuos.

con estrógenos, en función de cuánto tomes; atrofia testicular, desarrollo de los senos (más de lo que la espironolactona puede hacer sola), cualquier otro lado del antiandrógeno que puede ser el espironolactona es amplificado, redistribución de la grasa, cambio en la proporción

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your ok with the side effects

I'm back on 200mg spironolactone 6mg estrofem .5 dutasteride and 10mg oral minoxidil every other day, and 1 Diane pill once per week. I've noticed little temple hairs thickening recently.

I have to be very selective with my shirts.. and I can never go to the beach or a waterpark with my shirt off ever again

dunno. maybe he didn't take E with it? maybe it did help some but he didn't realize or it took time. Diane has just 2mg cypro in it as well. Different things work for different people.
What do you think has more gusto 25mg cypro or .5 dutasteride? Can't find bio equivalency at University of google.

If you can fatten up your body the gyno would look more natural, I think. You'd just look like a chubby kid with shagging pecs.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ciproerona vs flutamide?? Whats its better??
I haven't tried flutamide, so I'm not sure.
however, for prostate cancer they are about the same

"In a large-scale clinical trial that compared 750 mg/day flutamide and 250 mg/day CPAmonotherapies in the treatment of men with prostate cancer, the two drugs were found to have equivalent effectiveness on all endpoints.[83] "

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think has more gusto 25mg cypro or .5 dutasteride?
Its hard to say, I would think cypro cause it blocks receptor and decreases T dramatically.. and maybe even 5ar a bit

dutasteride is only 5ar and doesn't take care of it 100%.

however, itchymad scalp always claimed higher doses dutasteride 1-2mg were more effective but I doubt that would be the case for most

If you can fatten up your body the gyno would look more natural, I think. You'd just look like a chubby kid with shagging pecs.
No, it would go to my hips and thighs. I've already lost fat of my waist, it makes me look more hourglassy

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its hard to say, I would think cypro cause it blocks receptor and decreases T dramatically.. and maybe even 5ar a bit

dutasteride is only 5ar and doesn't take care of it 100%.

however, itchymad scalp always claimed higher doses dutasteride 1-2mg were more effective but I doubt that would be the case for most

No, it would go to my hips and thighs. I've already lost fat of my waist, it makes me look more hourglassy
You should just get those removed, once they snip the gland you don't have to worry about it anymore - then it's beach time again.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should just get those removed, once they snip the gland you don't have to worry about it anymore - then it's beach time again.
...but what if I like playing with them? :oops: