Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I have been wondering myself. He shouldnt have to be on it all year round, just enough to get regrowth which he got after 6 months and then lay off of it. He wont lose his new hair nearly as fast as he regrew it. I bet he coud take a year or two off from hormones and even without finasteride have only some thinning/receding and then resume treatment when it starts becoming noticeable to people. But he's too far gone for that im afraid. Hes said numerous times that hes obsessed with getting the best hair possible so I dont think he's ever going to stop.
Growing hair is as addictive as building muscle for a body builder. But I'm pretty sure he posted something from reddit about
a guy who was using estrogen and other HRT drugs and couldn't maintain it by dutasteride/finasteride. Gotta stay on the stuff that grew it in
the first place.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn i have the same patch of hair than you on your temples, forming 1 cm below my hairline. All pigmented already. Besides that i have long, not vellus hair anymore, blond hair (i'm not blond), grwing all over my temples. But above this new forming hair, my hairline is more thin. I had a shed, hope it's over, for two months. Do you think it's possible that you lose hair in some parts and begin to recover in another parts, and that all these will eventually become equal? Or i'm fucked, will continually lose above the temples?
I think it should equalize. cause in the beggining i still shed just as much while new hair was coming in.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any plan to cut back on any of the stuff because of that? Hair is f*****g great but at the cost of basically transitioning into a woman when you aren't trans and the possibility of permanent infertility is an extremely steep price to pay.
f*** my gender, I want my goddamn youth back

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want my youth back, i want to live without this terrible anxiety for at least a couple of years, just to remember how it is.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn, do you think its safe to assume that under this regimen the white and blond hairs will eventually turn to terminal hairs? Your progression happened like this, vellus to terminal? If so, how long t took for them to become terminal (i know its hard to keep track)?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How’s the hair doing Bridge? Been just over a year since starting your regimen now.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** my gender, I want my goddamn youth back

f*** YES. [I][B][U]@bridgeburn[/U][/B][/I] is back.

The man, the myth, the legend, with HAIR!

angus_young.jpg

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think bridgeburn has got to look so young the authorities have sent him back to high school!:) Dude looks like he is 15!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn, do you think its safe to assume that under this regimen the white and blond hairs will eventually turn to terminal hairs? Your progression happened like this, vellus to terminal? If so, how long t took for them to become terminal (i know its hard to keep track)?
they might but might not if youve been bald too long. yeah they always start vellus before slowly getting thicker, I have some inbetween vellus and terminal too.

Your face, to see how feminine you are now.
here, P_20180610_123430_vHDR_Auto.jpg

How’s the hair doing Bridge? Been just over a year since starting your regimen now.
It's all doing great and better except the center of the temples. That's still the hardest to recover. I dont think its getting worse at least

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to know a full list of the side effects along with a bullet point regimen protocol and expected timeline of 80-90% results.

To me, the idea of gyno with the probable certainty that estrodiol dosing brings is beyond reconciliation. However it's tempting to basically womanize yourself for 3-4 months and then maintain on finasteride once youve restored what you lost... I wonder if there can be some sort of aromatizing check and balance against systemic estrogen spikes while still reaping the localized benefits.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt bridge would even mind being called feminine. It’s only that there’s nothing about that picture that looks especially fem unless you consider looking youthful and having clear skin a female trait?? In which case do you consider more than half of the male population ‘really feminine?’ Or do you just not have these traits biasing you to believe they aren’t synonymous to men ?

I can infer what you would think because short hair with a t shirt and a clean face doesn’t suggest feminine anymore than balding with acne would suggest masculinity. Unless of course again, you’re biased, which you probably are.

I'm 33 yo, no beard at all, soft skin ... I look like* 16-22 yo according to people ... but I don't look as feminine as him.
I'm not saying you're wrong when you think he's not looking really feminine, I'm just saying from my perspective - not yours or others - he's really a feminine looking guy, since he's on mtf hrt. And it's not negative, because I envy him about that.
Can we stop about that or you still want to argue about something not really interesting ?
In my opinion he's not only looking younger, but also more feminine. It's not your opinion, that's fine.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmmm my original point was that you are biased by the medication, which you have just admitted. I had no intention to argue.

I just said he was more feminine after some months on HRT, you said "no he just looks younger" ...
But if you want, I just admitted something that make you very special. We can move on now?! Yeah !
PS : Get a life.
PS' : Until recently I was on HRT as well .... (estradiol + cpa + duta)

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score