Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dislike spironolactone because of its effect on many things like the electrolyte imbalance effect and many more, just no. Especially of the fact that you need to increase dosage after time to make it "still work"... Thats really a pain in the *** for people trying to fight hair loss for life. You can't take huge amounts of a SAA, like spironolactone, just no, don't do it if you appreciate your health.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats why I would choose Bicalutamide. Tho I would consider taking Eplerenone or any other MCR agonist with Bicalutamide as it seems that the regrowth on spironolactone is superior to Bica, reason may be to the MCR properties spironolactone has. And Eplerenone has the MCR properties, but no AA properties.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dislike spironolactone because of its effect on many things like the electrolyte imbalance effect and many more, just no. Especially of the fact that you need to increase dosage after time to make it "still work"... Thats really a pain in the *** for people trying to fight hair loss for life. You can't take huge amounts of a SAA, like spironolactone, just no, don't do it if you appreciate your health.
I am not aware of increase dosage for spironolactone under hrt. The dosages I have seen range from 100-200

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not aware of increase dosage for spironolactone under hrt. The dosages I have seen range from 100-200
Yes, thats the dose you need, especially for hair, however, users on this forum proved all the time again that they needed to increase their dosage.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if my current regimen doesn't get regrowth then I will definitely have to just get some kind of transplant. There is a cure, but it's all about how far you are willing to go.
Cure my arse. You will still lose the rest of your follicles with the extent of your targeted norwood assigned to you at birth.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably because of the steroidal pathway. It's hard to regulate long term use on ANY steroid
Probably, CB-03-01 is from the same class, no wonder it works soo poorly, and it's effects decrease just about 6 months. Pure BS lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cure my arse. You will still lose the rest of your follicles with the extent of your targeted norwood assigned to you at birth.
I am doomed to be NW7 with severe donor thinning. I still have a NW2, but diffuse NW7.

And I am 17.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
the affinity of bicalutamide for the AR is relatively low as it is approximately 30 to 100 times lower than that of DHT, which is 2.5- to 10-fold as potent as an AR agonist as testosterone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicalutamide )
So even if dutasteride block the production of DHT from T, and even if bicalutamide is sitting on the androgen receptors, the frontdoor DHT and the backdoor DHT can easily kick out the bicalutamide, and then simulate the androgen receptor 2 to 10 times more than T.