Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The trick is to schedule a reminder every 3 days in your calendar for having sex to avoid penis atrophy.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other sides you experienced?
depends on what you consider sides. had some body fat redistribution, smallish but still apparent breasts, little to no sebum production, and overall look more fem. so if those are unwanted sides then i'd be cautious about going down this route.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never had ED and i've been on a combo of everything. so ymmv i guess
Hey! keepcool, any idea if we are still running the discord server or did everyone just moved to here?
Ikarus is banned so i might have to be the spokesperson for the fem-kingdom, cheers...

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like who tf believes you lmao, only a dumb fool maybe
Im just explaining my personal experience. I don't care if anyone believes me. But I'm trying to be helpful when I can.

I rarely post here cuz of this kind of sh*t. But when I do its to try to offer insight on questions people ask that I have experience with. I don't encourage this route and often caution people about it if you noticed in my last post, and am just trying to let people know what they are potentially getting themselves into.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just explaining my personal experience. I don't care if anyone believes me. But I'm trying to be helpful when I can.

I rarely post here cuz of this kind of sh*t. But when I do its to try to offer insight on questions people ask that I have experience with. I don't encourage this route and often caution people about it if you noticed in my last post, and am just trying to let people know what they are potentially getting themselves into.

Yeah, you are trying to help people by lying or you have no idea of what ED means and you think that if you can still get a semi hermaphrodite dick up from now and then that is normal? Your normality is so altered that you forget and have no idea about how your dick would have been or functioned if you were not on these drugs.

So saying that you never had ED when your dick and balls are at the verge of dying is kind of misleading, or maybe you haven't gotten into the point where you realize how serious the damage is and will be but with time you will notice it for sure, even if you find it normal now lol

Chemically castrating yourself or cutting your balls of like the freak that wrote above your comment did and after saying that your dick is functioning properly and as it should be is absolutely mind blowing, and the fact that your expecting others to believe you is even more mind blowing.

Last edited:

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is losing your hair is more painful than losing your manhood?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He just told you that he has no problems lmao
So why are you so pent up about other people's decisions? Do you think people are this impressionable and just stumbled up on this thread by chance? The path to success is handed to you, while everyone else is turning into a women.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think people are this impressionable and just stumbled up on this thread by chance?.

Your downplaying the power of desperation, insecurity and frustration that an 18 year old could get from losing his hair. If we would have the assurance that all people are 100% sincere and truthful nobody would even bother and the world itself and in general would look very different from what it's looking now.

But unfortunately it's not the case not even in real life where you get to actually know a person, on the internet were anonymity makes people "show their real face" and hide behind their keyboards saying anything without being held responsible not even when others are hurt, better be precautious than sorry after, at least in my opinion. Besides that it's a free forum and as everybody can express their opinions and experiences, so do we, the others who don't agree with them, the ones who read the comments are free to think whatever they want to think, the information is mostly free and available to everybody, some just need a bump in the right direction to find it...

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your downplaying the power of desperation, insecurity and frustration that a 18 year old could get from losing his hair. If we would have the assurance that all people are 100% sincere and truthful nobody would even bother and the world itself and in general would look very different from what it's looking now.

But unfortunately it's not the case not even in real life where you get to actually know a person, on the internet were anonymity makes people "show their real face" and hide behind their keyboards saying anything without being held responsible not even when others are hurt, better be precautious than sorry after, at least in my opinion. Besides that it's a free forum and as everybody can express their opinions and experiences, so do we, the others who don't agree with them, the ones who read the comments are free to think whatever they want to think, the information is mostly free and available to everybody, some just need a bump in the right direction to find it...
I've seen your post history, and you're not making a good argument by calling people names. Pointing them in the right direction to studies (to make their own conclusion), and saying that there's a high likelihood of them getting ED, gyno among other things might help. But you just sound like an immature prick, and nobody will listen to you like that no matter what you'll say.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your post history, and you're not making a good argument by calling people names. Pointing them in the right direction to studies (to make their own conclusion), and saying that there's a high likelihood of them getting ED, gyno among other things might help. But you just sound like an immature prick, and nobody will listen to you like that no matter what you'll say.

Well if that were the case my inbox wouldn't be full by messages from people asking for advise and help and the fact that i got a good amount of likes on the comments i have made contradicts your statement also, so yeah, you can keep thinking whatever in the end but that does not make it necessarily true tho.

I have to admit tho that i have a rather harsh vocabulary and i am harsher as a man in general but that's because with some people you just can't do it differently and behind all of this harshness my intentions are good and that's all that matters, who does not like it can just walk away, i have no obligation to please you or get somebody else's acceptance or whatever, it's a free world and forum, to an extent of course, and i will continue doing whatever i think and please, regardless of the ones who don't like it or don't agree with it.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if that were the case my inbox wouldn't be full by messages from people asking for advise and help and the fact that i got a good amount of likes on the comments i have made contradicts your statement also, so yeah.
I pity those people (if it's true that is). Coming to YOU (a mentally ill kid) of all people for advice, when you only came to this forum to troll anyway.

Also, "I got a good amount of likes" is pathetic, only a retard would see "likes" on here as something valid. You don't even have hairloss, and all you do is whine and b**ch about those who treat their disease. What a dumbass lol.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I pity those people (if it's true that is). Coming to YOU (a mentally ill kid) of all people for advice, when you only came to this forum to troll anyway.

Also, "I got a good amount of likes" is pathetic, only a retard would see "likes" on here as something valid. You don't even have hairloss, and all you do is whine and b**ch about those who treat their disease. What a dumbass lol.

Imagine one of the most mentally ill retarded low iq morons of this forum calling others mentally ill kids lmao, the mental gymnastics your brain has developed to survive is astounding, you should leave your low iq brain for studying after you die, the future generations will be amazed of the retardness that some of you are carrying.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine one of the most mentally ill retarded low iq morons of this forum calling others mentally ill kids lmao, the mental gymnastics your brain has developed to survive is astounding, you should leave your low iq brain for studying after you die, the future generations will be amazed of the retardness that some of you are carrying.
Dumbass.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if that were the case my inbox wouldn't be full by messages from people asking for advise and help and the fact that i got a good amount of likes on the comments i have made contradicts your statement also, so yeah, you can keep thinking whatever in the end but that does not make it necessarily true tho.

I have to admit tho that i have a rather harsh vocabulary and i am harsher as a man in general but that's because with some people you just can't do it differently and behind all of this harshness my intentions are good and that's all that matters, who does not like it can just walk away, i have no obligation to please you or get somebody else's acceptance or whatever, it's a free world and forum, to an extent of course, and i will continue doing whatever i think and please, regardless of the ones who don't like it or don't agree with it.
If you wanna go by like/dislike ratio, you disliking my recent post was the first dislike I've ever received to 564 likes and with far fewer posts than you have. Not that I care though, but if thats the logic you want to follow....

As for ED, no I don't have it. I'm not lying, but whatever. But I have said dozens of times I have virtually no libido either, so even though I can get hard, wanting to ever do so is a different issue altogether.

I don't advocate for anyone to do this. I only ever share my experience. If someone has any issue with feminizing I agree that this is not the route to go.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so even though I can get hard.

Besides the quality of your "hardness" you know it also that it won't happen anymore with time but whatever i won't argue with you and i don't have nothing personal with you, you have never offended me and seem like a decent guy or whatever you are there and i'm sorry if i ever offended you in some ways, as i said, i may be harsh but my intent is not to do harm, i don't wish bad things to nobody regardless of what they are and do with their lives, bodies and so on, of course with exception for murderers, pedos etc you get the point.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How is it contradictory if you regularly call people retarded? Also elaborate on what "i" think truth is. The only belief i have about this thread is that i can regrow hair with this regiment.