Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still wanna see a pic of those boobs. Why don't you just get surgery to remove them?
When are you going off estro and seeing if you can maintain just on dutasteride? Might work for you.
hmmm, the boobs are fun to play with though :rolleyes:

going off?? If i ever try maintaining on a less extreme regimen, Ill probably use more than just dutasteride.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmmm, the boobs are fun to play with though :rolleyes:

going off?? If i ever try maintaining on a less extreme regimen, Ill probably use more than just dutasteride.
Try the Scalp Elixir on the front, I've spotted 4 new hairs on the hairline, although it's hard to say if it's natural growth, the RU I recently added or dutasteride once extra a week to twice a week. But this stuff feels like it sits on the scalp even after you wash it out in the morning.

https://www.hairIossrevolution.com/

upload_2018-6-15_9-4-11.png

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the gyno would come back ( surgeon didn't remove the whole gland to avoid carved nipples )

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Still wanna see a pic of those boobs. Why don't you just get surgery to remove them?
When are you going off estro and seeing if you can maintain just on dutasteride? Might work for you.

Second this, would be interesting to see what Estradiol has done to your chest.

Is the gyno worse than this persons?

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second this, would be interesting to see what Estradiol has done to your chest.

Is the gyno worse than this persons?

Ill bet there are genetic factors as well. Basically if you were to have been born a woman and have been well endowed youre prolly screwed, but if your genetic makeup had a predisposition to very small breasts you could maybe beat it?

I think its BS how nature allows women to grow full beards and men to grow breasts and stuff, but we cant trigger the hormonal atmosphere or the localized variables necessary to generate neogenic hair growth.

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is madness brah ! but great hair result .
And you guys on dutasteride alone didn't grow that much gyno ??? ( i hope )

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn : lol they want to see your boobs, they are crazy. How do you manage to hide them ?
I tried to hide them with a breast binding ... it's really hard to breath with that all the time huh
loose shirts, also i have a very light silky jacket which is cool enough to wear in summer so I put my hands in my pockets and push it out a bit.
and my cousin gave me 2 sports bras which ill use to hide it if the gyno gets too much.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
loose shirts, also i have a very light silky jacket which is cool enough to wear in summer so I put my hands in my pockets and push it out a bit.
and my cousin gave me 2 sports bras which ill use to hide it if the gyno gets too much.

Damn man you've gone too far. How can you live like that, worrying everyday that someone might see your man boobs. Listen to yourself man your talking seriously about wearing a bra. You've gone way too far. Why dont you stop taking estrogen? You can probably maintain with just spironolactone and your gyno should go way down. Unless your going to get surgury in the next couple months whats the upside? As soon as you get intimate with a girl she is going to feel and see your boobs and guess what? for most girls thats a huge turn off. And even if you do get gyno surgury the gyno will return if you keep taking estrogen so your going to have to stop eventually so just stop now before it gets any worse. Trust me your hair looks great, most women just want decent hair on a guy not perfect flowing fabio hair. Just lay of the estrogen for awhile, give it 6 months to see how you do without it. I'm starting to worry about you I dont want you to become some weird shut in that only cares about perfect hair.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man you've gone too far. How can you live like that, worrying everyday that someone might see your man boobs. Listen to yourself man your talking seriously about wearing a bra. You've gone way too far. Why dont you stop taking estrogen? You can probably maintain with just spironolactone and your gyno should go way down. Unless your going to get surgury in the next couple months whats the upside? As soon as you get intimate with a girl she is going to feel and see your boobs and guess what? for most girls thats a huge turn off. And even if you do get gyno surgury the gyno will return if you keep taking estrogen so your going to have to stop eventually so just stop now before it gets any worse. Trust me your hair looks great, most women just want decent hair on a guy not perfect flowing fabio hair. Just lay of the estrogen for awhile, give it 6 months to see how you do without it. I'm starting to worry about you I dont want you to become some weird shut in that only cares about perfect hair.
It's not just about girls!! I want my hair FOR ME. I still look fine in most shirts, they stick out a little but most people do not look for boobs on men or will notice unless they are huge. and you do know that bi sexual girls exist, right? in any case, I want this!!! it's not enough anymore to just have decent hair.. I deserve better than that!! I worked hard for this, I put my soul into this.. how can I possibly accept just being normal, when i know others exist with better hair and didn't even earn it.. I need to at least reach that level. Zero f*****g testosterone and zero f*****g baldness. I've come too far to settle on regular socially acceptable hair, just so i can be normal and boring like every other average person!! NO, I have one life and i want to know what's possible. I will continue until I become a God of hair. f*** other people!! It's not just about them, first and foremost, I want this for myself!!!!!!!!! Hairloss is the same as a disease for me! It bothers me for MULTIPLE reasons on extremely deep levels. In fact I'm making my regimen even stronger.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac : His life, his choice. Don't judge from your own point of view..

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just about girls!! I want my hair FOR ME. I still look fine in most shirts, they stick out a little but most people do not look for boobs on men or will notice unless they are huge. and you do know that bi sexual girls exist, right? in any case, I want this!!! it's not enough anymore to just have decent hair.. I deserve better than that!! I worked hard for this, I put my soul into this.. how can I possibly accept just being normal, when i know others exist with better hair and didn't even earn it.. I need to at least reach that level. Zero f*****g testosterone and zero f*****g baldness. I've come too far to settle on regular socially acceptable hair, just so i can be normal and boring like every other average person!! NO, I have one life and i want to know what's possible. I will continue until I become a God of hair. f*** other people!! It's not just about them, first and foremost, I want this for myself!!!!!!!!! Hairloss is the same as a disease for me! It bothers me for MULTIPLE reasons on extremely deep levels. In fact I'm making my regimen even stronger.

wow... why is perfect hair so important to you? why must you become the god of hair? it seems like an unhealthy obsession. Do you really think you'll be happy once you've achieved peak hair?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow... why is perfect hair so important to you? why must you become the god of hair? it seems like an unhealthy obsession. Do you really think you'll be happy once you've achieved peak hair?
-For one.. Regardless of all reasons, I simply don't like the way it looks. the stupid horseshoe, bladness, difffusion.. it just looks pathetic and weird to me. and especially I don't like the way it looks on me.

-I love hair. Even before baldness I was a freak for hair. I don't know I just love the texture and the flow. and everything. just something about it. It's a part of my identity.

-I have never experienced having a full head of hair as an adult and I need to know what that's like. When I was a teenager, I lived with my grandparents. I wanted to grow my hair long but my grandma wouldn't let me. She wanted me to look like a "fine young man" and always made me get a haircut. When I became around the age of 16 and 17, she gave me a bit more freedom with my hair. BUT, by that time, I HAD ALREADY STARTED LOSING IT!!!!!! :( So, you see. I have never in my life had the experience of having a full head of hair along with the freedom of being able to do WHATEVER THE f*** I WANT WITH IT at the same time...
I have always had f*****g hair compromises. And as an adult, when I finally gained the freedom to be able to do anything I want with a part of my own damn body! I didn't even have it all!!!!!!
I would've tried short and long and having a mohawk, etc.. I NEEDED that. I needed to go through phases and develope mysef and try different hairstyles. but that was taken away from me before my time! I am like a ghost that stays on Earth to reconcile unfinished business before moving on.

- I had longish hair when i was 17 to 18. But it was hiding my recession. most people were unaware I was balding but it was noticeable if I went swimming or the wind blew. Another reason for my obsession is that my hair is curly, poofy, and unique. when its long enough, it's not like common hair or something. In high school I was somewhat notorious for my "jew fro" it was like my trademark. Here's a picture of my drivers license photo.
P_20180619_120154_vHDR_Auto.jpg
I want to get back to that. To my hairstyle that I had as a teenager, except this time without recession being covered underneath!!
I want to able to enjoy the wind blowing in my face, something I can't even remember.

-When I was 18. I got a haircut because I was about to leave to bootcamp(recruiters said it would be easier and that drill instructors make fun of those who show up with long hair). My family noticed my receding hairline and my mom, dad, and grandpa all LAUGHED at me together. They seriously think an 18 year old starting the baldness process is funny?!! What is possibly funny about a part of my body dying against my will..
I will never forget that day! I resent them for that!!

I live abroad now and the last time I was home was last summer and I was very bald then. Family hasn't seen me for a year, and I'm going back home in August where I will flaunt my reclaimed glory and youth!!!

- For youth. Hairloss to me represents death and mortality. It disturbs me to see it.

-I'm tired of seeing my genetic inferiority when I look in the mirror.
Hairloss is associated with increased risk for heart disease! https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-42164898

Oh, and you know what else could give heart issues, Male Hormones.

"A direct association between testosterone and heart disease has never been established, but for many years, doctors have suspected that a link exists. The reasoning goes like this: men have much more testosterone than women, and they develop heart disease about 10 years before their female counterparts. Like other muscles, cardiac cells have receptors that bind male hormones. Animals that are given testosterone develop enlarged hearts. Athletes who abuse testosterone and other androgenic steroids have a sharply increased risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke. And in high doses, testosterone can have a negative effect on cardiac risk factors, including HDL ("good") cholesterol levels."

Unattractive traits are unattractive for a reason and I wouldn't be surprised if hairloss is an evolutionary signal of men who are particularly sensitive to the negative effect of androgens... That is why they must be destroyed, I must destroy androgens before they destroy me.. I will murder them all like they murdered my hair!!!!! I wrote also previously (pg. 40) my viewpoints on testosterone.
I cannot accept any baldness on my head!!

-I'm 27, I was balding during the prime of my life. years that I'll never get back. After experiencing balding for so long, I need ALL my hair. It's my way of making up for lost time.

- Maybe I could maintain with spironolactone or something.. but I'm scared, even if I can I will still be worried and checking the mirror constantly to see if I lost any ground. If I were to wake up with morning wood or something, it would stress me out. With my extreme regimen and knowing that I have close to no testosterone or DHT,, I feel safe. It's really nice to have a guarantee that I won't lose any more hair.

- and It's just really cool and satisfying to be able to regrow hair from such a state of former baldness. Many don't know it's possible. It is literally my genetic destiny to bald written in my DNA and I feel good defying that as much as possible. I don't want to be just another victim of an inevitable process with a typical male hairline. This asserts my dominance over this disease.

- and I'm curious and passionate. I want to know my maximum hair potential.

I will do what I have to do to reach this goal. Nothing now can relinquish the undying flame inside me!

Last edited:

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I admire your courage or crazyness, bridgeburn, but i couldnt take it. I was growing boobs and they were becoming huge, hard to hide. When i began, i thought i could handle this but i couldnt. I think i was feeling what transexuals feel before HRT (dysphoria). I stopped estradiol and androcur. Ill try a strong regimen but a more reasonable one, "only" spironolactone and dutasteride.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
reassure me my brah ; this is not possible to get fkcing "big gyno" with duta right ?
i respect bridgebrun choice but this is damn scary

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i read, i think it's impossible to get big gyno (the kind you cant hide) with duta or even spironolactone.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-For one.. Regardless of all reasons, I simply don't like the way it looks. the stupid horseshoe, bladness, difffusion.. it just looks pathetic and weird to me. and especially I don't like the way it looks on me.

-I love hair. Even before baldness I was a freak for hair. I don't know I just love the texture and the flow. and everything. just something about it. It's a part of my identity.

-I have never experienced having a full head of hair as an adult and I need to know what that's like. When I was a teenager, I lived with my grandparents. I wanted to grow my hair long but my grandma wouldn't let me. She wanted me to look like a "fine young man" and always made me get a haircut. When I became around the age of 16 and 17, she gave me a bit more freedom with my hair. BUT, by that time, I HAD ALREADY STARTED LOSING IT!!!!!! :( So, you see. I have never in my life had the experience of having a full head of hair along with the freedom of being able to do WHATEVER THE f*** I WANT WITH IT at the same time...
I have always had f*****g hair compromises. And as an adult, when I finally gained the freedom to be able to do anything I want with a part of my own damn body! I didn't even have it all!!!!!!
I would've tried short and long and having a mohawk, etc.. I NEEDED that. I needed to go through phases and develope mysef and try different hairstyles. but that was taken away from me before my time! I am like a ghost that stays on Earth to reconcile unfinished business before moving on.

- I had longish hair when i was 17 to 18. But it was hiding my recession. most people were unaware I was balding but it was noticeable if I went swimming or the wind blew. Another reason for my obsession is that my hair is curly, poofy, and unique. when its long enough, it's not like common hair or something. In high school I was somewhat notorious for my "jew fro" it was like my trademark. Here's a picture of my drivers license photo.
View attachment 91142
I want to get back to that. To my hairstyle that I had as a teenager, except this time without recession being covered underneath!!
I want to able to enjoy the wind blowing in my face, something I can't even remember.

-When I was 18. I got a haircut because I was about to leave to bootcamp(recruiters said it would be easier and that drill instructors make fun of those who show up with long hair). My family noticed my receding hairline and my mom, dad, and grandpa all LAUGHED at me together. They seriously think an 18 year old starting the baldness process is funny?!! What is possibly funny about a part of my body dying against my will..
I will never forget that day! I resent them for that!!

I live abroad now and the last time I was home was last summer and I was very bald then. Family hasn't seen me for a year, and I'm going back home in August where I will flaunt my reclaimed glory and youth!!!

- For youth. Hairloss to me represents death and mortality. It disturbs me to see it.

-I'm tired of seeing my genetic inferiority when I look in the mirror.
Hairloss is associated with increased risk for heart disease! https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-42164898

Oh, and you know what else could give heart issues, Male Hormones.

"A direct association between testosterone and heart disease has never been established, but for many years, doctors have suspected that a link exists. The reasoning goes like this: men have much more testosterone than women, and they develop heart disease about 10 years before their female counterparts. Like other muscles, cardiac cells have receptors that bind male hormones. Animals that are given testosterone develop enlarged hearts. Athletes who abuse testosterone and other androgenic steroids have a sharply increased risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke. And in high doses, testosterone can have a negative effect on cardiac risk factors, including HDL ("good") cholesterol levels."

Unattractive traits are unattractive for a reason and I wouldn't be surprised if hairloss is an evolutionary signal of men who are particularly sensitive to the negative effect of androgens... That is why they must be destroyed, I must destroy androgens before they destroy me.. I will murder them all like they murdered my hair!!!!! I wrote also previously (pg. 40) my viewpoints on testosterone.
I cannot accept any baldness on my head!!

-I'm 27, I was balding during the prime of my life. years that I'll never get back. I honestly probably would've been fine before with a permanent norwood 2, but after experiencing balding for so long. I need ALL my hair. It's my way of making up for lost time.

- Maybe I could maintain with spironolactone or something.. but I'm scared, even if I can I will still be worried and checking the mirror constantly to see if I lost any ground. If I were to wake up with morning wood or something, it would stress me out. With my extreme regimen and knowing that I have close to no testosterone or DHT,, I feel safe. It's really nice to have a guarantee that I won't lose any more hair.

- and It's just really cool and satisfying to be able to regrow hair from such a state of former baldness. Many don't know it's possible. It is literally my genetic destiny to bald written in my DNA and I feel good defying that as much as possible. I don't want to be just another victim of an inevitable process with a typical male hairline. This asserts my dominance over this disease.

- and I'm curious and passionate. I want to know my maximum hair potential.

I will do what I have to do to reach this goal. Nothing now can relinquish the undying flame inside me!

I said at the beginning you would become the new Anty DHT Now you are just as driven as he was. I must have EVERY hair LOL