Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently using progesterone AR inhibitors. I checked my DHT level and it was high (I wrote about it before) so I started to lose hair on HRT again, I agree with you my friend DHT has different ways of synthesis, we need dutasteride or other strong AR inhibitors.
I mean that dutas does not work for me even on HRT. I use finasteride and things get better. I also started to use topical bica alongside HRT and it seems to improve shedding.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe because you don't take AA your T and DHT went up?
I lose hair even with AA. Only finasteride + topical bica + Oral AA + estradiol seems to stop my hair loss. I know bica would prob stop my hair loss if I take it orally, but I get heart side effects with it so I have to use it locally at lower dosages and use other AA to stop T production till I get injections, which will stop T without AA.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally lost 60% of my hair density within 7 months. Maybe stress and HRT has speed up hair loss in the last 3 months.
I realized I occasionally take 4 drops of Kirkland once a week, but this time I took 4 drops of Kirkland for 5 days in a row and I began to lose a lot of hair when combing. I didn’t wash my hair for 5 days today, when washing, all my hands were in my hair, I probably washed off all this hair that fell out, and today, when combing, I lost 5 pieces of hair. I recently started taking Diane 35 I thought it was from him but no. I take 20-50 cpa and 4 E estrophems and 1 Diana per day. already 3.5 months, but there are no visible results yet, only short hairs are visible.

lokdoghotdog

My Regimen
Reaction score
I realized I occasionally take 4 drops of Kirkland once a week, but this time I took 4 drops of Kirkland for 5 days in a row and I began to lose a lot of hair when combing. I didn’t wash my hair for 5 days today, when washing, all my hands were in my hair, I probably washed off all this hair that fell out, and today, when combing, I lost 5 pieces of hair. I recently started taking Diane 35 I thought it was from him but no. I take 20-50 cpa and 4 E estrophems and 1 Diana per day. already 3.5 months, but there are no visible results yet, only short hairs are visible.
Hair shedding is normal when you start use topical minoksidil. It will stop after 1-1.5 month and will newer affect to hair density

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair shedding is normal when you start use topical minoksidil. It will stop after 1-1.5 month and will newer affect to hair density
местный миноксидил на мене не работает , им им мазался год. я его пью но не хочу еще больше от него облысеть . как ной после приема мина стала позож на плешивого деда , потом он заметил мин и отростил все на ЗГТ . но он молодой а мне 36 лет.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im planning on switching from gel to injections and potentially add bica to my regimen... im not sure i would recommend adding estrogel to a standard male hair loss regimen, i started shedding a lot at the one month mark which was incredibly stressful tho it seems to be bouncing back to baseline i dont see it really improving much from here unless i get on a more serious 'tranny' regimen

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think a big reason for the shed was the scalp retaining less dht (sebum, grease, whatever) and spitting it out as dandruff... thus causing massive amounts of irritation... adding ketoconsolate has aided with this quite a bit

this is just a theory, not scientific lol

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
im planning on switching from gel to injections and potentially add bica to my regimen... im not sure i would recommend adding estrogel to a standard male hair loss regimen, i started shedding a lot at the one month mark which was incredibly stressful tho it seems to be bouncing back to baseline i dont see it really improving much from here unless i get on a more serious 'tranny' regimen
Shedding is a good sign it’s working. Unless it’s 400 hairs a day non stop. Antydhtor shed just as much as he grew

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is a good sign it’s working. Unless it’s 400 hairs a day non stop. Antydhtor shed just as much as he grew
yeah i know... im not stopping the gel but i think injections will be a much better option going forward

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell

the transgenders thread is still going

Just cut your dick off. It’s not like anyone wants to have sex with you freaks anyway, sticking a dick in puke might be more enjoyable than looking at freaks

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell

the transgenders thread is still going

Just cut your dick off. It’s not like anyone wants to have sex with you freaks anyway, sticking a dick in puke might be more enjoyable than looking at freaks
This is the thread "exploring the hormonal route"

Without E2 or strong AA isn't possible to rescue the whole hair... Unfortunately.