Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure that is not just fine hair with natural low density? When your hair is long like that it will separate and part and show scalp. That does not translate to diffuse thinning. My hair has been that way all my life and I am not bald. When it's cut short, it looks way thicker no scalp showing.
That's not him that's Jacob williams

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the topic of BDD: since I noticed the first improvements, I stopped looking at my hair, because I became calm, which stopped the baldness. For this reason, I didn’t even take pictures for half a year, I just didn’t care. I knew my hair was getting better so I didn't have to worry.

Also, someone accused me of calling HRT the only way to deal with baldness in aggressive early cases. But it's not my fault that it's true. There is a Russian proverb "Better the bitter truth than the sweet lie"
If a guy is ready to do anything for hair, then he should be informed about what works and what does not. Otherwise, he will spend a lot of time, will be nervous for at least one year of testing useless drugs, and then he will still switch to HRT, or stop fighting. I've been through this myself. It would be better if they told me "Dude, this does not work" and I would not live with constantly shattered hopes.
Having created my branch, I will not teach anyone how to act. I'll just describe my path. And people will draw the conclusions they need and decide for themselves what they need to do.

Last edited:

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alma shut up mate. Sick of coming back to this forum and your still preaching bull sh*t. HRT is not the only way, everyone is different and will react differently to medication. It’s very simple yeah, work out what drugs you need, take the f*****g drugs and enjoy life. Also, having “bi romanticism” is opposite from being straight mate. Let’s just say it how it is, your a poof. f*** all wrong with that either son.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alma shut up mate. Sick of coming back to this forum and your still preaching bull sh*t.
1648383075288.png

Also, having “bi romanticism” is opposite from being straight mate. Let’s just say it how it is, your a poof.
1648383111745.png

I ignored you in the last account and did it on this one. Bye ;)

Yes, I promote HRT to make everyone cute twinks.

Last edited:

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 177261
Apparently dermatologists in Spain started injecting bicalutamide in scalp for male patients.
Damn, I should have patented it :|

However, this merges perfectly into an "anecdotal trial" I want to set up. I am very interested about hearing from people trailing Bicalutamide mesotherapy in my proposed format (once weekly). I am trying to establish a range for the concentration (just for general guidelines, I already found my optimum*), and would like to hear from people that are trying it. Keep in mind the maximum solubility of Bica in ethanol is ~1mg/mL, so this would be the end of the range (which should be more than plenty). I am not online very often, but please @ me or send me a PM with your experiences. Eventually I would be open to creating a guide for a very effective hairloss protocol for cis males virtually devoid of sides (a mesotherapy consisting of Bicalutamide, Dutasteride and Estradiol Valerate microdoses (which would provide opportunity for regrowth instead of just maintenance)). Thank you very much!

*for starters, I would say start at a concentration of 0.25mg/mL. This would amount to a weekly dose of 1mg Bica delivered in one mesotherapy session. This should be very safe, devoid of sides, and effective for hair maintenance. [Disclaimer: Do not expect regrowth, and use at your own risk! I do not recommend anything, I am merely stating a protocol that could be effective for maintenance while minimizing the probability for sides].

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, I should have patented it :|

However, this merges perfectly into an "anecdotal trial" I want to set up. I am very interested about hearing from people trailing Bicalutamide mesotherapy in my proposed format (once weekly). I am trying to establish a range for the concentration (just for general guidelines, I already found my optimum*), and would like to hear from people that are trying it. Keep in mind the maximum solubility of Bica in ethanol is ~1mg/mL, so this would be the end of the range (which should be more than plenty). I am not online very often, but please @ me or send me a PM with your experiences. Eventually I would be open to creating a guide for a very effective hairloss protocol for cis males virtually devoid of sides (a mesotherapy consisting of Bicalutamide, Dutasteride and Estradiol Valerate microdoses (which would provide opportunity for regrowth instead of just maintenance)). Thank you very much!

*for starters, I would say start at a concentration of 0.25mg/mL. This would amount to a weekly dose of 1mg Bica delivered in one mesotherapy session. This should be very safe, devoid of sides, and effective for hair maintenance. [Disclaimer: Do not expect regrowth, and use at your own risk! I do not recommend anything, I am merely stating a protocol that could be effective for maintenance while minimizing the probability for sides].
I am curious as to your view on topical finasteride. What is the best way to dose finasteride to maximize results while minimizing systemic DHT inhibition?

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious as to your view on topical finasteride. What is the best way to dose finasteride to maximize results while minimizing systemic DHT inhibition?
The flat dose-response curve for 5ARI's is very problematic. I think people have been trying for ages to get local benefit without getting systemic inhibition. Probably only possible with nanovehicles.

Hair sausage

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the best way of drinking topical minoxidil?? I have been placing drops equivalent to 15 mg (max i will go is 20 mg) under the tongue and immediately wash down with water!!Is there any better method doing this????
Dude, why do you drink so much? drink a maximum of 4-5 drops, this should be enough!