Explain Jason Statham And Rosie Huntington-whiteley

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Statham is a weird one because theres guys on this forum who are better looking in the face than him - and yet somehow he is sexier.

Its like there are two different things: having a good face and being sexy.

*awaits oncoming sh*t-storm*

No i definitely agree there is a distinction.

Its like for men there are women who are very pretty, but there are also women who are sexy. They aren't necessarily the same quality contrary to popular belief.

blackg

Reaction score
Its like there are two different things: having a good face and being sexy.

*awaits oncoming sh*t-storm*
This is true. A few of my ex girlfriends would often say "oh, that dude is sexy!"
I'd look up at the TV and in my eyes she was just viewing some average looking, near potato head, looking dude.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Explain why this bald, subhuman manlet has a kid and 7 year relationship with this Goddess. You can't say 'status' or 'money'. It's Hollywood, everyone has that sh*t, and a hundred more has NW0 and 6'4.

No shitposting. Explain this.

View attachment 56404

yeah, no offense man, but this post is f*****g ridiculous... explain, "handsome, talented, manly, rich white man and his hot girlfriend"... hmmm...

blackg

Reaction score
yeah, no offense man, but this post is f*****g ridiculous... explain, "handsome, talented, manly, rich white man and his hot girlfriend"... hmmm...
Are you okay lately, buckthorn?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

what do you mean? I am better than I have been for a while!! but that's because I am avoiding society and camping alone with my dog all the time. ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

but, you have to admit, this post is pretty silly. "Why does a super good looking, rich, talented movie star have a hot girlfriend". haha

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but, you have to admit, this post is pretty silly. "Why does a super good looking, rich, talented movie star have a hot girlfriend". haha

He isn't good looking in comparison to all the other rich and "talented" guys in Hollywood. This thread wasn't for comparing him to ordinary Joes. If that would be the case, then of course it's ridiculous.

resu

Reaction score
He isn't good looking in comparison to all the other rich and "talented" guys in Hollywood. This thread wasn't for comparing him to ordinary Joes. If that would be the case, then of course it's ridiculous.

A lot of good looking actors end up with average to below average looking women, it's a balance thing I guess.

Example:
landscape-1467038738-evans-slate.jpg

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also Jason momoa's wife, what the f***. tbh I have a feeling most of the hollywood actors who are married or long term date have these kind of deals for open relationship or get into agreement to sometimes f*** on the side, otherwise I can't explain this.

I'm 100000% sure a man like jason momoa would not be able not to f*** on the side, that man can do any woman he wants and probably gets approached with all kind of kinky invitations everywhere he goes to.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also Jason momoa's wife, what the f***. tbh I have a feeling most of the hollywood actors who are married or long term date have these kind of deals for open relationship or get into agreement to sometimes f*** on the side, otherwise I can't explain this.

I'm 100000% sure a man like jason momoa would not be able not to f*** on the side, that man can do any woman he wants and probably gets approached with all kind of kinky invitations everywhere he goes to.

Lisa Bonet is pretty f*****g hot, but it is a little odd he's with a 49 year old over prime young pussy. Let's see how he feels in another 15 years.

But she's got that older woman appeal, I think at 37 I would still probably marry a 49 year old Charlize Theron.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lisa Bonet is pretty f*****g hot, but it is a little odd he's with a 49 year old over prime young pussy. Let's see how he feels in another 15 years.

But she's got that older woman appeal, I think at 37 I would still probably marry a 49 year old Charlize Theron.
in another 15 years he will be too old himself

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He has probably been getting the best pussy since he is 14 years old
He probably fell in love with her...they are kind of matched in way they probably have incredible sex.

Hey @JohnsonDDG here is my type LOL (jk I think he is everyones type)
they are actually both my type LOL i like light skin black girls over blondes.

jason-momoa-live-by-night-photos-01102017-00002-1484087272-640x961.jpg

K

karankaran

Jason Mamoa is so f*****g f*****g alpha

Just take a look at this f*****g hunk - he makes me wanna grow a vagina

fcec2d833b39292ec52161d518070815.jpg