karankaran

Just take a look at those titties

jason-momoa-goes-shirtless-for-the-bad-batch-trailer.jpg

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has probably been getting the best pussy since he is 14 years old
He probably fell in love with her...they are kind of matched in way they probably have incredible sex.

Hey @JohnsonDDG here is my type LOL (jk I think he is everyones type)
they are actually both my type LOL i like light skin black girls over blondes.

View attachment 56668

yes he's everyone's type, he won the gene lottery

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has probably been getting the best pussy since he is 14 years old
He probably fell in love with her...they are kind of matched in way they probably have incredible sex.

Hey @JohnsonDDG here is my type LOL (jk I think he is everyones type)
they are actually both my type LOL i like light skin black girls over blondes.

View attachment 56668

Could you go more into detail of what you'd do to Bonet?

Tx m8

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is she hot af? what? I guess we have a different taste in women
She looks great to me.

I do like conventional western beauties - and I don't often like blondes.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how he blossomed in his thirties.

Early 20s:

upload_2017-7-3_8-16-42.png

at 36:

upload_2017-7-3_8-18-0.png

He shouldn't even be hot as he is cross eyed but somehow he gets away with it

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to quit my PSL LARPing here, but the faggotry is unreal.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if it was a much loved poster there would be more of a fuss, but it was rclark and he wasn't that popular.

Well chicken-egg, he wasn't a much loved poster because the majority of his posts were indecipherable spam. Because of that, this was also a reason for his banning.

I dunno, I think a lot of places would look at spam posts alone as a decent reason. On top of this he continued to needle me after we'd apparently called a truce, for the most part it was harmless but there were also some digs, and if you've had a few savage fights with someone normally you either both move on entirely or stay clear of each other. Instead he liked the "let's be friends so I can still knife you now and again" approach which is, bizarre really. It's a sign of real bitterness like I don't get what you'd get out of it, feeling little victories I suppose, even though often I was barely aware he was really doing it (as his insults are hard to understand, but as long as he knew he was doing it I guess it felt good?).

Also he mentioned WP many times, I now only remember some of which, but I guess directly calling him a prick along with other things didn't help.

Out of current members I'd guess he had the most people Ignoring him, which is pretty bad as on here for most members it takes enough to get people to use the Ignore feature. We're used to nutcases peaking our curiosity so it takes an especially insane/boring one to make us finally go "enough is enough".

So of course I'd feel the ban was warranted but for me, even take away the digs and arguments, the sh*t-posting was number 1 issue. And you just seem to writing "he was just having a laugh" to be that caring open minded dude, but it went on for way, way too long.

And if you didn't know it was temporary then you weren't paying any attention whatsoever but still want to paint things a certain way. Not always a caring open minded dude.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these men? I swear, this forum is a veritable meat market.
We've collected millions of images and catalogued them into distinct categories, such as:

Chads
Baldcels
Almost Chads
Fatcels
Staceys
Old Hags
Fat Chicks
Gymcels

The list grows by the day.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know nothing of rclarks arguments with anyone, so this is not meant to excuse any of that. But just a comment about his posting style... I like it. You may have noticed that he's been using alfred e. neuman as his avatar. That's Mad magazine. A lot of the humor in Mad is wacked out, in an rclark way... in particular there's one Mad writer/artist named Dave Berg, prominent in the 60s and 70s, with a very similar humor and writing style to our rclark. Check out the use of caps and bold and short sentences. You can see more samples here. Anyway, I have no idea if he's ever seen a Dave Berg cartoon, but I do like the Berg's work and also the rclark's work.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know nothing of rclarks arguments with anyone, so this is not meant to excuse any of that. But just a comment about his posting style... I like it. You may have noticed that he's been using alfred e. neuman as his avatar. That's Mad magazine. A lot of the humor in Mad is wacked out, in an rclark way... in particular there's one Mad writer/artist named Dave Berg, prominent in the 60s and 70s, with a very similar humor and writing style to our rclark. Check out the use of caps and bold and short sentences. You can see more samples here. Anyway, I have no idea if he's ever seen a Dave Berg cartoon, but I do like the Berg's work and also the rclark's work.

Was it you that's made the comparison to Mad magazine humour before? It may have been rclark himself.

Fair enough if you liked it.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Was it you that's made the comparison to Mad magazine humour before? It may have been rclark himself.

Fair enough if you liked it.

Yeah it was me... after I made the post I realized that specifically I was talking about Dave Berg.