Explain Jason Statham And Rosie Huntington-whiteley

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats there to explain?

He's a former model and one of the most masculine looking men in hollywood. If anything, Statham is one of the rare types were the baldness could be argued to make him look even more masculine. This wouldn't work if he were say.....toby maguire. But toby maguire doesn't look sexy to women even with a full-head of hair.

It's not like its a "stars aligned" moment either, Statham's dating history is nothing but stunners. He was banging kelly brook when he was a nobody and struggling to get work.

A better question would be explain vin diesel. Because vin diesel isn't good looking and has aged BADLY. Guy looks like a f*****g melting wax figure.

NYC men get away with more than a lot of men I think because they got swagger...Vin Diesel has swagger.
Some men are like this from other areas too not just US.
I mean Statham has it too.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? I couldn't understand a f*****g thing of what you wrote.
now im 100 % sure ur fucked up damn every day u make a thread about how shitty is hair loss or ur
situation
but all u have to do is suck it up and accept this sh*t every single person here are dealing with this but only few behave like u best example here is whitepolarbear 2 hair transplant and some other things like improving his conversation skills and his physic now he is in peace but some user like u just want to get attention and make themself special but again thats my pov about ur threads maybe im wrong

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
now im 100 % sure ur fucked up damn every day u make a thread about how shitty is hair loss or ur
situation
but all u have to do is suck it up and accept this sh*t every single person here are dealing with this but only few behave like u best example here is whitepolarbear 2 hair transplant and some other things like improving his conversation skills and his physic now he is in peace but some user like u just want to get attention and make themself special but again thats my pov about ur threads maybe im wrong
No need to attack the guy. Okay yea we get it another lookism thread, who cares? Just read it or not and move on man. Perhaps this is OP's way of dealing, agree to disagree bro.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
situation

I'm sorry, guy, still can't understand anything of what you're saying. I can link some decent YouTube videos on grammar, if you want.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
btw this thread spurred a memory i had from many years ago where i was in a conversation with these two women (21-25) i was probably only about 17 or 18 at the time and they were talking about the kind of men they like.... i was expecting the extreme ends of the spectrum, either some boy band guy or arnold schwarzenegger

to my surprise, the name that came up and they wouldn't shut up about was bruce willis. This would've been only 7 years ago give or take 1, so its not like we're even talking about willis during his die hard era career rocketship. And he was definitely bald at the time.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw this thread spurred a memory i had from many years ago where i was in a conversation with these two women (21-25) i was probably only about 17 or 18 at the time and they were talking about the kind of men they like.... i was expecting the extreme ends of the spectrum, either some boy band guy or arnold schwarzenegger

to my surprise, the name that came up and they wouldn't shut up about was bruce willis. This would've been only 7 years ago give or take 1, so its not like we're even talking about willis during his die hard era career rocketship. And he was definitely bald at the time.
He wasn't actually bald in the first 3 die hard films.

People remember him like this:

upload_2017-6-30_13-53-53.png

He's an advanced nw3 here and he still looks good. He has that whole macho vibe which some women find very irresistible.

Bruce Willis as a bald man is still attractive but I don't think he will have any young women chasing him (if he were not famous)

upload_2017-6-30_13-56-4.png

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah but he's also 60 now lol. even full head 60 year olds arent going to be pulling anything but the senior citizen special at breakfast. He looks way worse now than he did just 10 years ago.

i dont care how well someone takes care of themselves, its like around age 55 or so the bones in the face just start to melt slowly and the skin jowls begin :D

the only people ive ever seen that's not true of are your rare guys who are still blasting steroids at age 60 like that one bodybuilder i cant remember the name of.... he's got an older looking face but from the neck down he looks like a 20 year old, its f*****g unsettling to look at honestly

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham even bald is leagues ahead of me and i still have head full of hair.

Even of as baldie, he is really good looking. Maybe that's why the chick is still with him.
Statham is a weird one because theres guys on this forum who are better looking in the face than him - and yet somehow he is sexier.

Its like there are two different things: having a good face and being sexy.

*awaits oncoming sh*t-storm*

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham is a weird one because theres guys on this forum who are better looking in the face than him - and yet somehow he is sexier.

Its like there are two different things: having a good face and being sexy.

*awaits oncoming sh*t-storm*

TRUTH!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! This one is even hotter than Rosie. Statham's bad boy movie star game is strong.
View attachment 56583
She looks like she would punch you in the mouth while you're sleeping because she dreamt that you cheated on her.

her body is boardering on cartoonish...what is her name? I need to see her in bikini to detect the plastic surgery tweaking lol.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kelly Brook. I see now that someone took the liberty to photoshop that picture. I still think Rosie is a downgrade from her though.
Here's the original:
View attachment 56584
View attachment 56585
Her looks have faded IMO and she has gone down a notch:

upload_2017-7-1_20-20-16.png

And I'm not one of those guys who think all women over 30 are a turn off (in fact, I quite like older women). But Kelly Brook doesn't look as good as she used to.