Explain Jason Statham And Rosie Huntington-whiteley

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a stunning friend legit stunner..she rarely went out with men as good looking or better than her---i asked her once about it when we were in late 20s before she got married..she said she likes them to feel lucky to be with her.
she also ruled over most of her relationships because guys knew they were lucky to have her.
she was kind of controlling bossy person (i used to work with her) ..if you saw her pics or spoke to her you would not be able to tell that about her you would be effected by her 'halo' as you guys say.
Men put up with a lot with very stunning women. I am sure opposite happens as well.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is her brother:
View attachment 56431
no hairloss in that family. Is it possible that she is attracted to Statham because he is so different?

sometimes i wonder why women care about hairloss - i mean, when women think about having kids they think about having daughters, not sons; just like men think of having sons - it's just natural.

Freudian theory is fun and all but I didn't ever consider applying it seriously in practice.

And no for me at least, I don't necessarily think of a gender when wanting kids, my friend just had a son and he thought he'd have a daughter (for no reason) and it's not uncommon for women to want a son etc and so forth. There was a news article (can't find it right now) about a woman who had several daughters in the hope of finally having a son. Just one example of course but I think there's a lot more to people than we broadly give credit to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Freudian theory is fun and all but I didn't ever consider applying it seriously in practice.

And no for me at least, I don't necessarily think of a gender when wanting kids, my friend just had a son and he thought he'd have a daughter (for no reason) and it's not uncommon for women to want a son etc and so forth. There was a news article (can't find it right now) about a woman who had several daughters in the hope of finally having a son. Just one example of course but I think there's a lot more to people than we broadly give credit to.

i was just thinking this..i have male friends who wanted girls and female friends who wanted boys.
I dont think its across board gender wanting same gender.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno guys, I really don't think he's good looking at all. Maybe we're influenced by the movies, because I can't see anything more than a copy and pasted buff ignoramus when I see him and his bald head. Whenever there's construction workers at the street's corner, there's always a Statham copy laying bricks or cutting the sewer open.
Also I think she has confidence issues because she can get much better c***; I have witnessed stunning women who settled with comfy uglies because of low self esteem and poor awareness.

He also suffers the same acting limitation that Sean Connery suffers from - the same voice (accent/delivery) no matter what the character. That's not always a bad thing, but in Statham's case, he's chosen the low-key, unemotional gravelly-voice which kind of limits his acting range. Mean voice, muscle-man character typecast.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh?

The guy is handsome and rugged

Balding is not ugly on everyone
Explain why this bald, subhuman manlet has a kid and 7 year relationship with this Goddess. You can't say 'status' or 'money'. It's Hollywood, everyone has that sh*t, and a hundred more has NW0 and 6'4.

No shitposting. Explain this.

View attachment 56404

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
she said she likes them to feel lucky to be with her.

Here's the winner. There is no other explanation than Rosie being of this sort. Or this:

If you ask me, the girl just wanted something special and found it in a super-rare handsome bald man.

The rarest handbag out there, that's what she chose.

Statham has that very masculine look that some women dig. He probably doesn't appeal to 19 year old girls, but I imagine a lot of women over 25 wouldn't say no to him even if he wasn't famous.

She was about 23 when they started dating. 23 is very much in the same league as 19.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a stunning friend legit stunner..she rarely went out with men as good looking or better than her---i asked her once about it when we were in late 20s before she got married..she said she likes them to feel lucky to be with her.
she also ruled over most of her relationships because guys knew they were lucky to have her.
she was kind of controlling bossy person (i used to work with her) ..if you saw her pics or spoke to her you would not be able to tell that about her you would be effected by her 'halo' as you guys say.
Men put up with a lot with very stunning women. I am sure opposite happens as well.
F
A
P

F
A
P

F
A
P

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the winner. There is no other explanation than Rosie being of this sort. Or this:

The rarest handbag out there, that's what she chose.

She was about 23 when they started dating. 23 is very much in the same league as 19.

Over 20 and their goose is cooked tbh. Teens have a very different mentality and aren't typically interested in manly men.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He also suffers the same acting limitation that Sean Connery suffers from - the same voice (accent/delivery) no matter what the character. That's not always a bad thing, but in Statham's case, he's chosen the low-key, unemotional gravelly-voice which kind of limits his acting range. Mean voice, muscle-man character typecast.
I actually find statham to be very likable. i was expecting him to be some uber macho try hard but he comes off absolutely hilarious in crank 1 and 2, which are great laugh out loud films too. nice bald coping as well!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually find statham to be very likable. i was expecting him to be some uber macho try hard but he comes off absolutely hilarious in crank 1 and 2, which are great laugh out loud films too. nice bald coping as well!

I like him too I like Sean Connery too lol
I think only thing wit these that is sooooo odd in looks is they have a pretty big age gap..he looked better a few years ago than he looks now i think because he is just aging.
If he was with someone who was beautiful but closer to his age I dont think it would be so odd to us looking at them.
He looks 50 she looks 30.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fast and Furious 6, 7 and 8 are the ultimate bald coping movies, at least for bald men who are willing to go full-blown gymcel.

The 8th installment is the best in that aspect , because you'll also be able to see Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham gang up on NW1 pretty boy Scott Eastwood, who is portrayed as an inexperienced idiot most of the film.

584dffc2dd0895b7548b4774-
i shall check them out!

oh and btw i first saw crank as a 13 year old spock haired teen and loved statham even then! so no bald cope! lmao

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the biggest criteria for girls is that the guy can't be shorter than her in heels. You're a hobbit manlet if you're shorter than the girl in heels.
u r fucked up in head thats why ur virgin or so self confuse

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fast and Furious 6, 7 and 8 are the ultimate bald coping movies, at least for bald men who are willing to go full-blown gymcel.

The 8th installment is the best in that aspect , because you'll also be able to see Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham gang up on NW1 pretty boy Scott Eastwood, who is portrayed as an inexperienced idiot most of the film.

584dffc2dd0895b7548b4774-
upload_2017-6-29_12-26-33.png

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
whats there to explain?

He's a former model and one of the most masculine looking men in hollywood. If anything, Statham is one of the rare types were the baldness could be argued to make him look even more masculine. This wouldn't work if he were say.....toby maguire. But toby maguire doesn't look sexy to women even with a full-head of hair.

It's not like its a "stars aligned" moment either, Statham's dating history is nothing but stunners. He was banging kelly brook when he was a nobody and struggling to get work.

A better question would be explain vin diesel. Because vin diesel isn't good looking and has aged BADLY. Guy looks like a f*****g melting wax figure.