Experiencing Hair Loss Or Thinning?

What kind of hair problems are you facing?

• Hair loss/unable to regrow hair

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dry/Breaking/Frizzy hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oily/Thin/Flat hair

• Psoriasis, Dermatitis or other skin conditons

• Dead/Split ends/Damaged hair

• Total voters

Love is in the hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the time, please read about our products, if you are further interested- please don't hesitate to contact me either through this site, or my personal email at sarahsguide2healthyhair@gmail.com.

Now about our products....
They are natural, botanical based hair care products - the cosmetic industry is unregulated so products at the store say they're natural or organic but they are not, if you look up the ingredients they're filled with chemicals and toxins. So we have safe ingredients and they're also clinically proven to grow longer, stronger and fuller hair and also repair hair from damage. It's a safe product. Anyone who's experiencing balding or hair loss we have products that promote regrowth and are clinically proven to regrow hair. Does this sound like something you are interested in??

I also have before and after pictures of other men that have used our products for hair growth. I can send them to you if you'd like!

Please contact me for any further information or guidance in the right direction for this product. I'd be so happy to help you more! And I wish you all the best!

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you can provide clinical studies with citations then f*** off.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the time, please read about our products, if you are further interested- please don't hesitate to contact me either through this site, or my personal email at sarahsguide2healthyhair@gmail.com.

Now about our products....
They are natural, botanical based hair care products - the cosmetic industry is unregulated so products at the store say they're natural or organic but they are not, if you look up the ingredients they're filled with chemicals and toxins. So we have safe ingredients and they're also clinically proven to grow longer, stronger and fuller hair and also repair hair from damage. It's a safe product. Anyone who's experiencing balding or hair loss we have products that promote regrowth and are clinically proven to regrow hair. Does this sound like something you are interested in??

I also have before and after pictures of other men that have used our products for hair growth. I can send them to you if you'd like!

Please contact me for any further information or guidance in the right direction for this product. I'd be so happy to help you more! And I wish you all the best!

you don't wish us all the best. You wish yourself money and that's it because you're a fat greedy f*****g sh*t monkey. How do you sleep at night being such a dirty sh*t pig?