Experience with "Hair4all"

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hair4all systems look like horribly dense rugs, not natural at all. Even the one the company founder looks like an obvious wig. And you know that what you get is never as good as what is advertised so if even the ones that are advertise look like hideous 70s toupees, then I wouldn't even bother with them.

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m currently one month into wearing my first system which I got from Hair4all.

To be honest I’ve been very pleasantly surprised after some of the things I’ve read here. Nobody at all has guessed that it’s not my real hair, I’ve not had any strange looks or anything. The one person I’ve told (my brother) has even closely inspected when I’ve asked and says there’s just no way anyone would ever guess.

That said, I do my own maintanence and haven’t asked anyone outside of this website for any advice as I wanted to do it all myself. I’m still very much in the early stages of it all having only removed and rebonded myself 3 times now since my system was fitted.

My personal opinion is that some of the pics on the Hair4all website look amazing - that’s why I went with them. I think it’s important for first timers to actually go and see what’s going on in a studio and speak to someone who’s experienced in person. I inspected Phil’s (owner of Hair4all) system and there was absolutely no way of knowing by sight up close that it wasn’t his real hair.

I also think that the pictures on many UK websites are comparably poor - many advertise models with either very low hairlines (the biggest red flag IMO) or low hairlines and extreme density.

I think it’s important to remember a couple of things I’ve learned since I started wearing:

1. People who have no knowledge of any kind of hair restoration, meds, transplants etc actually have no clue as to how it works. For example i switched to a system whilst I still have a fair amount of hair but I’m sure a few people will talk and assume I had a transplant. They have no knowledge about how long transplant recovery is and so I’m sure they’ll just assume that and not question it further.

2. As wearers we now have extremely sensitive eyes to systems on other guys - I’ve noticed two people wearing for sure which I would never ever have even thought about before I started wearing.

Probably worth noting that I read up loads on hair replacement before taking the leap and I’m glad I did.

I specifically asked for medium density for my first system and asked for the hairline to be a bit high. When I’m wearing it still even looks like I’m receding at the temples a bit which, while seemingly rendering wearing a system pointless, makes it all the more difficult for anyone to suspect anything.

George

shookwun

Reaction score
I’m currently one month into wearing my first system which I got from Hair4all.

To be honest I’ve been very pleasantly surprised after some of the things I’ve read here. Nobody at all has guessed that it’s not my real hair, I’ve not had any strange looks or anything. The one person I’ve told (my brother) has even closely inspected when I’ve asked and says there’s just no way anyone would ever guess.

That said, I do my own maintanence and haven’t asked anyone outside of this website for any advice as I wanted to do it all myself. I’m still very much in the early stages of it all having only removed and rebonded myself 3 times now since my system was fitted.

My personal opinion is that some of the pics on the Hair4all website look amazing - that’s why I went with them. I think it’s important for first timers to actually go and see what’s going on in a studio and speak to someone who’s experienced in person. I inspected Phil’s (owner of Hair4all) system and there was absolutely no way of knowing by sight up close that it wasn’t his real hair.

I also think that the pictures on many UK websites are comparably poor - many advertise models with either very low hairlines (the biggest red flag IMO) or low hairlines and extreme density.

I think it’s important to remember a couple of things I’ve learned since I started wearing:

1. People who have no knowledge of any kind of hair restoration, meds, transplants etc actually have no clue as to how it works. For example i switched to a system whilst I still have a fair amount of hair but I’m sure a few people will talk and assume I had a transplant. They have no knowledge about how long transplant recovery is and so I’m sure they’ll just assume that and not question it further.

2. As wearers we now have extremely sensitive eyes to systems on other guys - I’ve noticed two people wearing for sure which I would never ever have even thought about before I started wearing.

Probably worth noting that I read up loads on hair replacement before taking the leap and I’m glad I did.

I specifically asked for medium density for my first system and asked for the hairline to be a bit high. When I’m wearing it still even looks like I’m receding at the temples a bit which, while seemingly rendering wearing a system pointless, makes it all the more difficult for anyone to suspect anything.

George
they all feel like wigs though.

be ready to dodge them hands

:D

@Fanjeera approved

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get some before and after pics up
No danger - not going public, bad enough worrying about people in person finding out! I guess another valid point is that I’m a freelancer so I work in a pool of hundreds of people all around the country - still not had any funny looks after seeing lots of different groups.

True that they all feel like wigs though X-D cross that bridge when I get there!

Ant70c

My Regimen
Reaction score
No danger - not going public, bad enough worrying about people in person finding out! I guess another valid point is that I’m a freelancer so I work in a pool of hundreds of people all around the country - still not had any funny looks after seeing lots of different groups.

True that they all feel like wigs though X-D cross that bridge when I get there!

No worries I meant top of your head not full face shot lol