Experience with "Hair4all"

SpaceFox

Reaction score
Experience with "Hair4all"

Hey,

Well, I was pretty shocked when I stumbled upon the "Hair4all" website and looked through all the photos, and hair systems they had. I thought they had some really nice systems that were some of the most natural and realistic looking I had come across. Though I am not bald yet, my hair has thinned a fair amount, and I year to be able to do have fuller hair again.

I haven't been able to find very much customer reviews or clientele testimonials, though; and was wondering what people here thought?

I noticed some of the members have experience with their systems

For one they said that after "10" days, they don't look very good anymore. Would it be possible to explain exactly what looks bad about them?

Do they all degrade after that amount of time and start looking unnatural and clearly like a "hairpiece" etc?

The one thing I really liked about them, is that they had fairly natural looking hairlines, and the hair itself had gaps and spaces in them that I thought looked real, along with the hair itself. They had different hair types and they weren't all overly thick looking.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hair4all.jpg

chipper82

Reaction score
I am due to have one of their systems very soon I'm just waiting for an email to say it's arrived so hopefully they are good as this will be my first system

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Apparently, I haven't seen any good reviews when it comes to their product. The owner of hair4all site is phil osmond and I found a not so good feed back from previous customer. Maybe you should think twice first before ordering from him.

SpaceFox

Reaction score
Apparently, I haven't seen any good reviews when it comes to their product. The owner of hair4all site is phil osmond and I found a not so good feed back from previous customer. Maybe you should think twice first before ordering from him.

Yeah, I've heard that. Why is this?

are there any companies that look as good as the photos and stay that way over time, or over the allotted time period? the weird thing is he's claiming it will last a year, but no other company has claimed that. I am suspicious.

Noah

Reaction score
If I were living in the UK I would be considering these guys. I went to see one of their branch reps in the London area, just exploring my options, and I would say what they are selling on their website is the real deal. The guy I met was a wearer himself, and his unit and hairline were flawless. I also met one of their customers, and since I wear myself he was happy to have a chat. He looked good, and was happy with the product and the service.

They are a good bit more expensive than I currently pay, and I don't think it would be worth the extra money unless you were in England to get the cut-ins.

SpaceFox

Reaction score
If I were living in the UK I would be considering these guys. I went to see one of their branch reps in the London area, just exploring my options, and I would say what they are selling on their website is the real deal. The guy I met was a wearer himself, and his unit and hairline were flawless. I also met one of their customers, and since I wear myself he was happy to have a chat. He looked good, and was happy with the product and the service.

They are a good bit more expensive than I currently pay, and I don't think it would be worth the extra money unless you were in England to get the cut-ins.

Hey, thanks for the time to getting back and replying, I really appreciate it.

Okay, are the "cut-in's" really that difficult?

anyway, what's with this talk about them "wearing out" after 10 days?

I found this other good site as well
http://www.northwestlace.com/Photos.html

I don't mind the price that much to be honest, if it really looks that good/real. It's not like it's close to a thousand; and do you think they really last that long....?

chipper82

Reaction score
I met Phil Osmond the guy who runs hair4all, his system he was wearing looked perfect, he told me 2 systems per year not 1

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There have been a few posts on here about hair4all - not sure any are still up as these firms are pretty heavy handed with their lawyers, but I have received a PM a couple months ago from a customer who left them. I would be in two minds about them.

The worse thing anyone can do is order their first system, get something rubbish and it puts them off for life when a good system would make such a difference

Fgc123

Reaction score
Hair piece

There have been a few posts on here about hair4all - not sure any are still up as these firms are pretty heavy handed with their lawyers, but I have received a PM a couple months ago from a customer who left them. I would be in two minds about them.

The worse thing anyone can do is order their first system, get something rubbish and it puts them off for life when a good system would make such a difference

As someone who is trying to get their first where would you recommend getting it from? And how can i found one with a perfect colour match etc...Im from the UK and have no idea how to start

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As someone who is trying to get their first where would you recommend getting it from? And how can i found one with a perfect colour match etc...Im from the UK and have no idea how to start

It depends on how confident you feel with doing most of it yourself after undertaking some research. If you can make your own template, learn about reattachments and care and only visit a salon for cuts they you will have more choice.

If you need a salon to look after everything then you will be restricted to local suppliers at great cost.

Fgc123

Reaction score
Hair piece

It depends on how confident you feel with doing most of it yourself after undertaking some research. If you can make your own template, learn about reattachments and care and only visit a salon for cuts they you will have more choice.

If you need a salon to look after everything then you will be restricted to local suppliers at great cost.

I think I would actually prefer to do it myself as I wouldn't be dependent on anyone.
I'm a barber so I know people who could cut it for me but my problem is actually getting the hair piece, where to order it from, which type should I go for. I have no idea.

Do you mind me asking if you use one and what did you do when you first started to learn about everything.
It's a big challenge but I'm willing to risk it if I'm going to get good results.

It's not like I'm going bald everywhere but I'm receiding quite a lot at the front and that is just a put off for me :/
Thank you for your help

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I would actually prefer to do it myself as I wouldn't be dependent on anyone.
I'm a barber so I know people who could cut it for me but my problem is actually getting the hair piece, where to order it from, which type should I go for. I have no idea.

Do you mind me asking if you use one and what did you do when you first started to learn about everything.
It's a big challenge but I'm willing to risk it if I'm going to get good results.

It's not like I'm going bald everywhere but I'm receiding quite a lot at the front and that is just a put off for me :/
Thank you for your help

Doing it yourself you will learn more i.e be more independent and knowledgeable on whats what, but also it works out more affordable and you will have choice and control over each piece.

Being a barber you are on a winner to start!

I do and I have for quite a few years. I came across them by chance. I had spent years thinking of a hair transplant and used fibres and meds with indifferent results. I guess google can see my searches and it suggested a link for "hair systems" - of course, I though wig and all that, but having not much to lose I started to research them and while I was sceptical when I put my first order in, I have no regrets. Its given me a new lease of life.

In fact, with each order I refine and try to improve. You need to have the right attitude and be open.

The key is a good supplier. There is NorthWest Lace and Toplace, but I have been with a UK company for a few years now as I like the produce, price and service. www.ukhairsystems.com

Abiel

Reaction score
I've been very curious to try hair4all their pics are amazing but yeah it's kinda expensive.

dannykamis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad quality and terrible service. Money back guarantee my arse. The hair is twice as think as my own, lolks more like asian hair than the european hair they claimed it to be. Hairline has never worked and always been detectable. System was made too big. An affiliate's staff said she wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt european hair. Had to return it in tje post, had no hair for 2 days (first tims wearer). Ovee skype he said i had too high expectations ahahahah so why claim to have undetectable hairlines. Service is a shambles. Its cost me my job and at times my sanity. Hair colour got lighter after 2months, although i didnt go out in the sun. Got the system december 16th, day before my bday which got totally ruined. Feel free to email me, i shall be shortly creating a youtube channel to talk about what this company is really about. Dannykamis@outlook.com

dannykamis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lace always visable and the colour is now a mismatch, claimed and assured me it would last 10months

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 1,134

Hairy bear

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say give Norwood lace a go! Eric is good to work with and the units come fast!

I had good and bad experience though.

Good- the med light density with graduated hairline, on a 0.03 uts looked frigging phenomenal! An I mean even in a magnifying mirror! I defy anyone to pick it!

Bad- the came sort of curly ? The lady who did the cut in charged me $50 a unit more to use 'pommy lotion' ??? To straighten it out. She used walker ultra hold I think to bond it ( clear gel) lasted 4 days! Started moving/ sliding around! I went back to get it redone with that walker white glue as I've had a month in another skin and she ripped it cleaning ! :(. I loved it but SOOOO FRAGILE!

The second one was lost or thrown away by cleaners in hotel :(. So 2 systems at $177 plus postage plus $390 cut in and make template cut systems all for 4 days
She gave me a lace stock piece plus cut it in for a service fee though $60 and said she will repair uts and post to me.

Next time I'm going Swiss lace med light density or a tad more maybe, bleached knots and graduated hairline! I wish Eric had a cut in service! But I'm pretty impressed, aside from the bad luck!

Abiel

Reaction score
First of all I apologize my English is not perfect.
This is my story with hair4all. I traveled from very far so I had high expectations and after a few attempts I finally got a reply from Phil to make an appointment. he said to go at a certain time that he would be there but later I get another message from their Facebook page that said another time. Turns out I was late for the appointment and Phil couldn't make it after all. I didn't have the time to wait to get a system fitted so I got a stock system. My next one would be fitted (that's what I thought) Andrea was great she's a very sweet lady. Although my haircut wasn't like the ones on the photos (Maybe due to time) and the hair was a little darker than mine I was happy with my system wich BTW was just a front partial.
After three weeks I return for a maintenance and was able to talk to Phil. He wanted photos for his website and i would be getting a 20% discount if I showed my face. Something about him was telling me he wasn't being honest. I said ok I'll take the system now to save on shipping to my country. He said "oh you don't trust me? " when he also said he had representatives in my country... I told him he could use my photos with my face blurred.I wasn't believing anything.

After 8 months I tried to contact hair4all to order a new hair system and mentioned the discount. They replied at first then just stopped messaging .They used my face photos not blurred enough. I asked them to remove my photos from their website and they say they would work on it but never did. I messaged Phil directly and got no reply, I even texted him to his mobile, even Facebook and no reply. Even after that I Believe that their hair systems are the best in the UK and he has no need to lie to his customers. There is no sign on the Door to his place we had to ask where the salon was. Terrible customer service but I don't have a ploblem with Andrea.Still no proof that he has any representatives in other countries.Another lie!

Lucky, I found a company in France with very good prices. I ordered the system I did the fitting myself. Not perfect but gives me a natural look. I even lowered my hair line. I had a lace system and it was easy to clean but very hard to get a natural hairline the glue was always too far back or too much to the front. Now I got a skin system I apply the glue directly to the system. It gives me a flawless hairline but the cleaning is harder. I plan to return to Europe and have a few hair systems fitted. Having hair changed my life completely. I have a lot of confidence.But of course I won't be returning to hair4all.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is a very honest and balanced posting. Hair4all have had other disgruntled posts on here and elsewhere. I certainly would avoid them on this basis.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Going by the majority of their YouTube vids, "most" for me come accoss unnatural. Hairlines to dance and positioned too high on the forehead.

terryezzo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad quality and terrible service. Money back guarantee my arse. The hair is twice as think as my own, lolks more like asian hair than the european hair they claimed it to be. Hairline has never worked and always been detectable. System was made too big. An affiliate's staff said she wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt european hair. Had to return it in tje post, had no hair for 2 days (first tims wearer). Ovee skype he said i had too high expectations ahahahah so why claim to have undetectable hairlines. Service is a shambles. Its cost me my job and at times my sanity. Hair colour got lighter after 2months, although i didnt go out in the sun. Got the system december 16th, day before my bday which got totally ruined. Feel free to email me, i shall be shortly creating a youtube channel to talk about what this company is really about. Dannykamis@outlook.com

Hi Danny - great rant but you didnt mention in there what company you are talking about :-/