Excuses To Get Girls Away From Pulling And Running Their Fingers Trough The Hair During Sex

Fanjeera

Reaction score
It gets annoying dodging those hands after awhile, especially, if the intercourse happens to be lengthy. I've just said "don't touch my hair" and that sometimes works, but it's still lame. I once also said I have extensions, but that I think may have raised even more questions. What other options there are?

Climaxing and ending the thing more quickly so she doesn't get the chance to go there is a good option though.

Thank you!

Noah

Reaction score
Expand your sexual horizons, Fanjeera. I recommend the Kama Sutra (3-D edition). Avoid "dragonfly settling on lotus blossom" though, unless you are wearing a bandana.

shookwun

Reaction score
let her know you wear.

only avoiding the inevitable.

Noah

Reaction score
Sorry, I shouldn't be flippant. Either:

(A) get a snug-fitting all lace or thinskin piece and apply it really well, with no overlaps (it is best if it is all glue, and if the hairline is at least partly covered) and it will be pretty much undetectable for practical purposes; and/or

(b) say you have a sensitive scalp and it's a big turn-off to have it touched.

shookwun

Reaction score
i am not talking about long term partners. why would i want the whole city to know that i wear
because dodging the discovery of your ploy gets old over time.

Its evident that it bugs you, which has been repeatedly brought up before.